General WeMitt thread w/c December 11th

Don't take it personally that someone felt lonely on here Ann... it's as everyone said in their responses.. life is busy for all of us, especially at this time of year. I struggle to keep up with the threads I am subscribed to as it is! lol I steer clear of some threads, and others I am put off by their titles, some I lurk on, some I write on. I think Cah-chings response was the most "bell-ringing" for me.. post & be happy.. don't worry if people reply or not.. personally I don't mind what way the threads are on here BUT BUT BUT... if it makes for a tighter sense of community then I'm all in favour of one main thread :D apart from anything else it means not trawling through (and probably missing) someone's heartfelt pleas!

Oh... HAVE to share this (sorry if you are eating/drinking) but.. I think I may have seen the end of the "sumo-wipe" :eek: :eek: :D :D :D AND the "in-my-bath-tsunami" !!!!

I was having a bubble bath last night (can't believe how many of these I have now I'm SS'ing.. and it ain't coz I'm grubby.. it's coz I don't want to eat and is as far from the kitchen as I can get in my place! ) lol.. and my Zoe came into the bathroom - now.. for those who don't know.. Zoe is my drop dead gorgeous 18yr old daughter (one of 2, my other daughter Sarah is 19 and also drop dead gorgeous.. hee hee).. anyway, Zoe came in and plonked herself down on the floor to chat! (She hasn't done that in years!!) So there I am laying in my bubbles and I turned onto my side so I could look at her while we chatted and she laughed.. and said.. "bet you did that coz you can now eh!" lol I'd done it without even thinking... but she was right! Not so very long ago (9 weeks in fact) I wouldn't have taken a bath, I would certainly not have been able to lay on my side in it, and, in fairness, I don't think she would have come into the bathroom either! What a difference a few stones make!!

Just wanted to share that.. :D Love to all xx

Thank you hon!

You're doing brilliantly!

Morning WeMitts, hope you are all well today, and ready for the madness of Christmas. We are having our family Christmas dinner tomorrow, as we are off to Spain on Monday.
There will be 6 of us, and I've got one of those turkey crowns, and a duck breast, as I don't want any leftovers that family can't take away. (No turkey skeletons!)
Today I am seeing some clients and doing the last of the wrapping.
Must get some water down...............
Ann x

Hello lovely Wemitts

I just updated my diary thread, but wanted to tell you lot separately my news - today I reached my goal weight :)

After almost 10 months I've lost 8 st 3 lbs and am now 10 st 6 lbs.

Chuffed? You bet!! :D

Lots of love

SHARON!!!! Well done missus, I am sooo delighted for you, I'm very busy here today so wasn't gonna post (just lurking) but after reading your news I just had to! Really well done gorgeous!

xx

p.s. Ann hope you have a lovely family Chrimbo dinner xx

Well done Sharon!! you must be so proud of yourself! :D

i just finished my first week and have lost 10lb. Im giddy enough about that...god knows what i'll be like when at goal!

what r u gonna do to celebrate?

Congratulations Sharon!!!!! and a big cyber hug to you! Isn't it just THE BEST feeling????
Have a wonderful Christmas - look forward to sharing the maintenance journey with you next year. I have the same problems as you in the aftermath of all that fat - so we'll share dealing with that as well.
See, new WeMitts, it CAN be done. The first "wave" of WeMitts to reach goal has now passed - stick to it everyone else, and you'll be joining us on WeMitt maintenance before you know it.
Ann x

aww thanks sonkie. only 130 to go lol

130lbs, much better than 140 hun, well done x

you're very right cani, thanks xxx

Hi wemitts, hope everyone is ok today? I am absolutely freezing and I think our central heating is on the blink *GRRR* I dont think it will be covered in the home insurance either will it? I bet not, grr and so goodness knows how much that will cost if it does completely break.
Not much to report today, so will sign out and get ready to watch some Delia on tv ~ lol (its the old Christmas episodes, and whenever I watch them I feel all nostalgic and Christmassy).

Toodle pip for now guys xx

Hello everyone,
Well, we've had our "Christmas Day" today ( off to Spain for 3 weeks on Monday) with children and grandchildren, and it was lovely. The children, who were very excited about having "2 Christmas's", had laptops, (photo attached of them in my new "office") so we should be able to keep in touch with them on messenger while we are away. A lot of food was consumed by all - including me -so I'll have to be careful tomorrow.
It's my first "slim" Christmas dinner for years and years, and I have to say, I enjoyed it. Son has also been on Cambridge for 4 weeks (lost nearly 3 stone!!!!) and he had turkey and veg. being very good, but then couldn't resist the treacle steamed pudding I had made. Nobody drank wine though, although it was available.
Good luck to all of you who are going to SS over the festive season, and looking forward to hearing all about your weight losses in the the new year - how pleased will you be then that you stuck to it!!!???????

Attachments

• IMGP0603.JPG
    IMGP0603.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 30
Aaaw I bet the kids were made up with the laptops, glad you had a lovely day. We will miss you whilst you are away, but I hope you have a lovely time in Spain xx

Back