General WeMITT Thread: Week commencing 18th December

Hiya,

You have to imagine that lost lb is 2 pats of butter - I did this constantly to start with... or lard or something disgusting like that. Still grimly hanging on to my 3 stone loss. When I started last January I wanted to have lost between 5 & 6 but I'm too damn lazy for my own good! I seem to go down to 11,4 during the week only to shoot up to 11,8 again during my bingy weekends & then gradually edge down again ready for the next weekend! Oh well! Will grit my teeth & edge it down again after Christmas and head back to the 10,10 I was pre-dissertation, exam & holiday! 9 something is my final target but have to get back into the 10s AGAIN before that happens! Have now been in and out of the 10s six or so times... I'm starting to lose count!

Glad you're feeling better now Debbie.

A sarnie is nothing in the run of things! (It could have been entire contents of your local Sainsburys/Asda/Tescos etc. - didn't want to put any actual food down in case it put anyone off!:))

Love xxx

well mrs T (seems odd saying that as thats what hubby and sister call me!) at least u cheated in style. 14" pizza...im impressed lol.

i am not gonna worry aboiut my sarnie. it was nice but thats behind me now. i felt awful this morning. gone all sluggish and blech! just not worth cheating (unless u r gonna do it in mrs t style lol).

I am back on track and swearing to be good from now on, except xmas eve and xmas day. i am cooking for 10 people so its going to be too darn difficult. not gonna beat myself up, will just enjoy the 2 days and then back on track.

and yes definately, mr t (my one) can sort his own food out from now on. he can do the kids while hes at it too lol

thanks to ALL of you with your possitive comments about sizes.Today i'm feeling good about it all, but it just hacks me off that these shops can't have universal sizes so you know where you are !!!???:confused:
in the grand scheme of things, as Debbie said, i AM SMALLER than i was & thats what's immportant :D

GOOD FOR YOU KAREN, MY DH IS GOOD THAT WAY, JUST THE HABIT OF MUNCHING IN THE EVENING IS PLAYING TUG OF WAR WITH MY BRAIN, I FIND MYSELF GETTING A FRESH BOTTLE OF WATER OUT THE FRIDGE AND THEN MY BRAIN TAKES OVER....I HAVE TO SNAP OUT OF IT BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS. LIKE MANY PEOPLE I USED TO BE AN EVENING MUNCHER WHILST WATCHING TV......HOPE IT GOES SOON AS ITS SO VERY HARD.

I FOUND GIVING UP SMOKING 9 YRS AGO MUCH EASIER

Just back from my weigh in, Im absolutely gutted, Iv only lost 1lb (1 ruddy pound), been good all week and started to exercise.
Feel like going and pinching some of the kids chips, so Im on here (my lifeline)

boo hoo ......sob ......sniff

I know exactly how you feel hon... check out my diary!! lol BUT... hang on in there and do 100% this week and next week you will be utterly amazed!!!

NO CHIP PINCHING ALLOWED - IT IS AN OFFENCE ( see sub-section L, paragraph 267, sub-sub-sub-section C under "Articles of unlawful acts of potato grabbing, precedent set in case 48327 Lardass vs Innocent Kids Dinners 1943"

It's all in there! Chip pinching is simply NOT allowed!

Hang on in there, do 100% and believe me... next week will make up for it! :D

i AM SMALLER than i was & thats what's immportant :D

ABSOLUTELY!! :D :D :D :D and , you will NEVER go back - only forward!

Hope all are well... I'm supposed to be updating me diary so will skedaddle (as it will take me ages coz I waffle on so much!)...:eek:

having a good week, lost 2.4lbs this week.. both girls are home and the house is clean and tidy,, Christmas is all organised...:D Still doing 100% SS'ing and looking forward (OH SO MUCH) to my AAM from 23-29th! xx

NO CHIP PINCHING ALLOWED - IT IS AN OFFENCE ( see sub-section L, paragraph 267, sub-sub-sub-section C under "Articles of unlawful acts of potato grabbing, precedent set in case 48327 Lardass vs Innocent Kids Dinners 1943"

It's all in there! Chip pinching is simply NOT allowed!

Hang on in there, do 100% and believe me... next week will make up for it! :D[/quote]

THANX FOR MAKING ME SMILE, JUST HAD MY HAIRCUT SO IM FEELING ALL REFRESHED........MY MIND IS IN A BETTER PLACE TOO.....WATCH OUT SKINNYMITTS HERE I COME....!

weigh in no 4....

....i lost 4lbs!!!!!!! dont ask me how tho, ive been nibbling like mad for the last few days! nevr mind, now ive got a stinking cold and cant taste anything so im not tempted to eat things i shouldnt. so yesterday adn today have been 100% spot on. thats me at 17lbs lost in 4 weeks. im so amazed and shocked that im still sticking to cd!

im feeling so small in my clothes already hehehe. now im sitting at 17lbs down im starting to see the that this is not such a bad way to go afterall. its quick results, it IS hard work (but not impossible) but boy oh boy is it worth it!!

hope you are all well wemitts!

That's excellent news Lizzie, I am really pleased for you hun, keep it up and very soon you will be at your goal :eek: xx

Great loss for you too FFnF well done, hope you are having a smashing time with your lovely daughters this week xx

Karen when I cheat I go all out for it, no half measures for me LOL *hmmm maybe there's a lesson in there somewhere for me* xx

Anja, I just know you will get into the 9s hun, 2007 will be the year of all the wemitts!!

Hi Sonkie, hope you are doing ok hun, erm where's the pics of the fabulous new hairdo then? xx

Hope all the wemitts are ok, I am feeling a little bit rough around the edges, nothing in particular just not 100% hope I'm not gonna be sick for Chrimbo :(

Goodnight girlies (and guys?), hope all your dreams are sweet xx

P.S. A big wave in Sharons direction (incase you are peeping in hun) xx

Boo!!! ;) :D :cool:

Just popping in to catch up with everyone's news after rushing around like the proverbial B.A.F. all week!

How did it get so close to Christmas and I STILL have loads left to do?! :confused: It's the same every blinking year - and every blinking year I say "never again!" :rolleyes:

Just in case I don't get the chance again, I just want to wish all WeMitts a truly

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very happy and healthy New Year.

Bring on 2007! The Year of the WeMitt!! :D

Lots of love to you all!

PS. Mrs T - Are we going to see you in Birmingham in March honey? :) If not, why not?! :mad: (You can even share a room with me if ya like .. ;) )

Hiya lovely, how are you? Incase I don't chat to you again before the big day, hope you have a fantastic Cristmas, and a wonderful new year!

Erm, I will have to think about the march meet up *is feeling shy* lol

Nighty byes will try to pop back in tomorrow, or at least before Christmas but failing that ...
HAPPY CHRISTMAS WEMITTS, (hope Santa brings you all you have wished for and much more...)!

xx

Mrs T - hope you feel much better soon.

Lizzie - Well done for the 4lbs hon! That's at least twice what you could have lost on WW & CD do PROMISE a stone a month so you've done more than that! Woohoo!

Have a lovely Christmas & a peaceful New Year to everyone! Roll on the Year of the WeMITT!

Love Anja xxx

Hello wemitts, hope you are all having a great day?

Thanks Irene, I am not entirely sure if I will be going to the meet, but March is still some way off so maybe I will be feeling a bit more confident then, it would be fantastic to meet you all though xx

Thanks Anja I do feel a lot better today xx

Merry Christmas to you too Ann, xx

xx

WOW SHE EVEN POSTING FROM SPAIN THAT IS DEDICATION
HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

That's our Ann Sonke, she is the most dedicated wemitt ever, She wasn't tagged 'mother wemitt' for nothing you know. In fact I think that each time she has been away she has popped in to give us a smile and a wave, she's fab!

How are all the wemitts? i hope everything is going ok, I am desperately trying to curb my *substantial* enthusiasm for my Christmas break (I rather think that I may put back on quite a bit of weight) and it is sooo scary, but to be honest I just wont lie to myself (or you guys) and say I wont go off the wagon because even as I am, typing this I am whistfuly thinking of creamy cups of coffee and mince pies!:eek: Oh God help me, I am such a blinking headcase! I still haven't beaten my compulsion to binge, and it's just a lot to take in when you realise that no matter how much weight you lose you will eventually have to deal with the root of the problem.... anyway I'm getting far too deep for this time of the night, so I will bid you all goodnight and sweet dreams xx

Mrs T, I loved your post.. I am dreading getting to goal and having to really face my food demons! I'm hoping that I will find out the roots as I go.. and be able to prepare for it all...

Would love to see you in March, you would be SO welcome.. (I added you to the list.. hee hee)

Sonkie - glad it made you smile (the chip thing), and that you like your hair.

Summerskye - have a wonderful Christmas - you look stunning and this New years Eve you will be the belle of the ball!

Ann - have the best time out there in Spain - bet you're glad you went when you did! (what with all these fog problems here!!!)

Anja - you are just an incredible person.. those exam results are belting too!

Lizzie - 4lbs! Fan-flippin-tastic!! You're gonna have a fab Chrimbo and the loss will keep your spirits up too! :D

Irene - special love n hugs to you a very special lady. Hope Scotland is wonderful! Have a peaceful and restorative Christmas time.. we will catch up with one another in the Toon! :D

And to all other WeMitts... have the most fantastic Christmas time ever, enjoy yourselves.. make the right decisions for you, not for anyone else., and have a lovely lovely time.

Merry Christmas all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Norning all.
Just popped on to say Happy Christmas and and happy healthy 2007 to you all.
Just hopping Father C. brings me lots of will power to get bat on CD after Chrissy.Not being a good girl at mo.Be glad when food all gone then will not be tempted to eat,do not want choccy just lots of fruit and parsnips and carrots sad I know.
{{{HUGS}}} to you all for a great holiday.
Love libbie xxxxxxx

Back