General WeMITT Thread: Week commencing 18th December

Happy Christmas to all my Wemitt friends. Scotland is calling for me and if there's an internet there I'll call in and see how everyone is doing.
Irene xx

Libbie, you are lucky that is what you are craving hun, as for me I am all for the sweet stuff! I am looking forward to all the regular Christmas goodies and much more lol!

FFnF hope you have a fantastic Christmas xx

Irene, I hope you have a lovely time up there in lovely Scotland, and a happy Christmas, looking forward to having you back full time in the new year! xx

Ok so this could very well be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish all the wemitts the very best and much happiness over the holiday period xx see you all in 2007

signing of for christmas!

Im feeling sorry for myself just now as im choked with the cold and my sinuses are all blocked up so the left side of my face from above my eye to my top teeth is KILLING me! oh and yesterday i managed to sprain my ankle by stepping of the kerb and going over on it OUCH!! so im hoping santa will bring me a new ankle, nose, and sinus system!

happy christmas to all you wonderful WeMITTS, hope you all have a fabby time and that santa is very good to you all

Merry Christmas to all the WEmitts and a Happy New Year.

I'm going to have at least a teaspoon of anything that is naughty, but knowing that I'll be meeting you all in the Spring will keep me on track.

My lovely CDC Maureen would like to come to the March meeting. She has been a CDC for 20 years and she doesn't have the internet unfortunately. Would you all give Maureen a welcome - she would love to come too.

Cheers with a glass of "Diet" in my hand.

Marylyn xxx

Hiya everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WEMITTS!

Marylyn, I'm sure your CDC is most welcome!

Lizzie, hon - I hope you're feeling a bit better today - it's no fair feeling rough at Christmas! Poor hon!

FFnF - I also think you're incredible. You're so supportive & your last big individual post was so lovely to everyone. Minimins hasn't been the same since you joined & it's great!

Sonkie - I want to see your lovely new hair do! Piccies please!

Mrs T - Hopefully you'll pop in & spot this! Have a lovely Christmas & a peaceful New Year in your lovely new home!

Ann - You lucky thing! You DID escape just in time & I hope you & Michael are having a fantastic time with Jesus & your friends! "Salud!" ("Cheers/good health" in Spanish!)

Libbie & Irene & Summer - Have a fantastic Christmas!

I don't know if I'll be on in the next few days but probably... I'm a bit addicted.

To all my WeMITT FRIENDS have a lovely time and thank you for all the support I've received from everyone since last January!

Love xxx

well not long to go now til santa slips down the old chimney. Is every one ready, well the weather has certainly changed as every morning there is frost on the ground, it is bitterly cold.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC XMAS.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Just thought I'd pop in and wish all the Wemitts a very
Happy Christmas!

May Santa bring you all that you wish for and more!!

X

Wishing all my wemitt buddies a very Merry Christmas!!

I don't really deserve anything from Santa as I've been a very, very naughty little wemitt (actually, santa - if you're reading this .... perhaps a very firm girdle to last me until I restart my diet on Jan 8th would be a good idea: I'm busting out of my clothes and will be resorting to wearing wheelie bin-bags by January at this rate! ;) )

Have a wonderful, happy, peaceful Christmas everyone xx :)

LOL Debbie! You and me both! In fact I'm sporting a lovely sack as I type!!
Plaster off last night...fell off! So splint back on until I can be seen after Xmas! Not in any pain now and its so much better not having the plaster on as no one notices a splint!! as its flesh coloured. In fact I did some dropping off of presents earlier and no one noticed!!
Getting so excited now about Xmas Day! Just can't wait to see the kids faces when they see they've got everything on their lists! Last year was such and awful Xmas as I was very ill that this year I really wanted to spoil them rotten!
Getting quite excited at re-starting with my Rib Finders Challenge on 8th January! And will promise to be a true Wemitt! I really do mean it this time!
In fact I've printed those words off and stuck them on my fridge, in all the food cupboards and even in the biscuit barrell!!
Have fun all.
X

Well im both upset...but then pleased with myself......? puzzled ...I am too. well xmas day was great while everyone was eating there dinner I did the dishes, by the time they had finished the kitchen was gleaming.
Anyway had friend round for tea yesterday and dh had done the gammon etc, well I just couldnt resist....I had some gammon, chicken 1 sausage roll(the small ones) and a couple of chocs.
Well im gutted I had some ......but on the other hand im pleased as I could of gone mad, but I didnt.

Back