Gen's new Diary - I'm outta here now so happy xmas to you all!!!

Hey Gen! How's the form??
Did you see that I started a new 'restart' thread for us over in Strugglers & Restarters???
Come over & join us it's great fun!!!
Anna XXX

i've got meself a CDC in Dublin at last yay i'm sooooo happy about that... its Ivy off this site and she is lovely!!! can't wait to meet ya hun (just in case you are reading this)!!

Oh i'm reading alright!!! :) Well girl i hope i lived up to expectations wha!

What a buzz.

Ivy.

Reactions: Gen
Day 2 already... I'm 6lb down since yesterday OMG

Hey guys

Well I'm back in the zone again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: on day 2 and am feeling really good...

Weighed myself yesterday morning and was 14st 4lb :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: clothes were absolutely glued to me so I had no choice but to SS so thank god my head was in the right place!! anyways weighed in this morning at 13st 12lb... an amazing 6lb down in 1 day :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: is that possible, i don't care it says it on my scales and i believe it :D :D :D

went to my relaxtion class last night and it was lovely. when we were working through what my 'thing' was it came out that it was just to accept and enjoy myself as i am now... never mind weight loss etc and it was really nice to just be able to do that...

so this morning at about 5:30 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i woke up after having a dream about an ex friend of mine and her sister... this friend let me down more times than i had hot dinners and that is no exaggeration... she was in my life when i was about 11 - 15 and was very beautiful and i looked up to her... she didn't realise her beauty at the time but as she grew she started realising and was a total sneaky cow, she also had a sister who was even more bitchy but she owed me nothing, if ya know what i mean, it was my friend who was letting me down... well this has stuck with me all through my adult life and with my friends who are amazing and when i did my counselling a couple of years ago it came up all the time and my problems were about being let down, left alone (even tho i had loads of friends) and just not being able to trust their intentions???? anyway its a long time since i even thought about her let alone let her get in the way of my life but this morning, getting back to the beginning of the story :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i woke up after having a dream that these 2 were somehow back in my life and i was to meet with them... so i went but they weren't there or something along them lines but i didn't wait, i didn't call and i didn't care..... then i got a call from my ex friend asking where i was she wanted to meet up blah blah and i just ignored it.... so a very distructive relationship put to bed me thinks.... i was awake for about an hour after that just thinking about the whole thing and how maybe that was it gone for good??? anyway with tears in my eyes i'm typing this (tears of joy mind... ) and i'm glad about that!!!

so on to the other destructive relationship of WW (weekend wanker) he is all but gone from my life... i don't think i will contact him again and its nearly always me who contacts him.... i probably and hopefully won't hear from him again... i do have some sadness about not seeing him again but he is not good for me and i know that and i'm not good for him either so there!!! maybe i will have a dream about him soon :eek: :eek:

anyway signed up with a dating website last week and OMG is all i can say... there are ooodles of men out there just dying to meet girls... i was on this site a few years ago and would never send a pic... but this time i did to whoever asked for one and the compliments i am getting is unreal.... there is one guy i am meeting on saturday and we get on really well and i think i like him a lot... he is quite cute too!!! another i'm meeting on thursday... don't have a pic but he is really nice and local... and then there is this absolute sex god that is 6ft 7 (i'm only 4ft 11) and he is just gorgeous and soooooooooo complimentary of my pics that i just have to meet him.... i'm spending soooooooo much money on bloody credit but who cares i'm loving it!!!

so i'm starving myself this week lol for my date on saturday night... i'm picturing spending nice evenings with him over xmas and alll.... talk about putting the cart before the horse but ya know what i like me now and why shouldn't other people!!!!!

jesus that was good to get out!!! sorry if you got caught up reading that and now you probably need a lie down hee hee

love

Gen xxxx

Well Done Gen Hunni fantastic 6lbs down hey WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO you XX
Good luck for your date on Saturday ;)
XXC

thanks hun... i've just joined ur 20 day challenge!!! can't believe i lost 6lb in one day i'm amazed and so focused now!!!!

good luck to you girl... you WILL be in the 11's this month no messing!!!

Gen xx

thanks hun... i've just joined ur 20 day challenge!!! can't believe i lost 6lb in one day i'm amazed and so focused now!!!!

good luck to you girl... you WILL be in the 11's this month no messing!!!

Gen xx

Ahh thanx I must admit its flipping hard to get back on once off !!!I could kick my own faT ar*e for lapsing BUT I will feel fab if I can SS now :)

WoW I know 6lbs I think thats amazing...........just keep remembering that and what your weeks weigh-n is going to say :D
Thanks for joining my 20 day challenge I need people with me for this rocky journey :eek:
XXC

Ahh thanx I must admit its flipping hard to get back on once off !!!I could kick my own faT ar*e for lapsing BUT I will feel fab if I can SS now :)

WoW I know 6lbs I think thats amazing...........just keep remembering that and what your weeks weigh-n is going to say :D
Thanks for joining my 20 day challenge I need people with me for this rocky journey :eek:
XXC

nothing is as hard as getting back on track girl... been there done that bought about a million t-shirts... but it is possible and you have ss'd before so you know you can do it... just get day one under ur belt and you will be flying girl... flying i tells ya!!!! you are such an inspiration so dig deep and inspire urself girl!! by tomorrow you will be lighter no question....

nothing is as hard as getting back on track girl... been there done that bought about a million t-shirts... but it is possible and you have ss'd before so you know you can do it... just get day one under ur belt and you will be flying girl... flying i tells ya!!!! you are such an inspiration so dig deep and inspire urself girl!! by tomorrow you will be lighter no question....

:eek: Thanks gen :eek:
Well if i do 1/2 as well as you i'll be CHUFFED to BITS :D lol

Your an inspiration too we can do this and kick those chatterboxes into touch.
Good Luck looking forward to your next weigh-in result I rek your easy onto 12lbs this week ;)
FAB XX

Hi Gen,

Well done for getting back on track.

Lovely to read your diary about your dream, it's obviously something that haunted you for a long time. I'm really glad that it allowed you to move on from both destructive relationships and allow yourself to potentially get happy with lots of new suiters!! Sometimes it is just believing that you are worth more than that.

ah honey thanks for that!!! it really is great to be finally coming free from destructive relationships whether sexual or not!!!

i'm loving all the attention of the new suitors hee hee

how you doing?? haven't really been keeping up over the last week cos i was offffffffffff the rails girl!!! I'll have a read of ur diary!!

love

Gen xx

Yes, but did you have fun off the rails???? It's essential to have enjoyed it!! LOL I'm still wanting to hear about that girly weekend!!! Any snogs to report ?

I'm cool thanks, although tonight I'm tired, cold and irritable and my BF is just having tea that smells too nice for me to sit in the room, so I've come out into the hall, but all I want to do is snuggle up on the sofa and veg for the evening.

BF just come back from Ireland actually, somewhere called Ardee? He said the flights were really rocky, so it must be really blustery where you are!

Well, I cant wait to hear how all these dates go, starting with on Thursday - are the admirers lookers as well? I quite like the sound of that giant man, he'll make you feel so small and thumberlina-like - and he'll want to take care of you!! (Well he might?)

Yes, but did you have fun off the rails???? It's essential to have enjoyed it!! LOL I'm still wanting to hear about that girly weekend!!! Any snogs to report ?

I'm cool thanks, although tonight I'm tired, cold and irritable and my BF is just having tea that smells too nice for me to sit in the room, so I've come out into the hall, but all I want to do is snuggle up on the sofa and veg for the evening.

BF just come back from Ireland actually, somewhere called Ardee? He said the flights were really rocky, so it must be really blustery where you are!

Well, I cant wait to hear how all these dates go, starting with on Thursday - are the admirers lookers as well? I quite like the sound of that giant man, he'll make you feel so small and thumberlina-like - and he'll want to take care of you!! (Well he might?)

Good morning hun... i kinda went off the rails food wise and put on **** loads of weight... anyway i'm back on track now and i'm doing fine.. although a bit hungry but **** it!!

Ardee is in co louth about an hour and a half away from me, i'm in dublin, don't think i've ever been to ardee?? anyways the weather all weekend was mad here, really windy and rainy so i'd say it was a bumpy flight for him alright, i would have been shitting it!!!

letterkenny was really really good, lovely hotel, great company had a great laugh... was wrecked for the week after tho!!! no snogs would ya believe... the nite club we were in on the saturday night had the most misfits in one room i had ever seen... it was like watching a car crash and trinny & susannah would have had a field day!!!

dating wise i'm keeping 'the giant' on the long finger for the moment... the guy i'm meeting on saturday night is the fave at the moment, i'm still meeting the thursday one but we'll see!!!

still haven't read ur diary but will today!!!

love

Gen xxx

Day 3 and another 3lb gone!!

hi guys... its day 3 and as of this morning i am 13st 9lb... that is a loss of 9lb since monday morning... i must have been eating some amount of **** last week... oh yeah i was :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyway feeling grand, a bit hungry now and then but my resolve is rock hard at the moment... have a date on saturday night so want to be looking my best ;) ;)

so thats really all for the moment...

love

Gen xx

Well done Gen, thats ace!! Helps keep you on track when you have a good loss doesn't it!! Keep at it and it will be a stone in no time at all!!!!!!!!

Your weekend with the girls sounds great fun - I'm having a couple of nights out this week for a change (water for me), so I'm looking forward to going out and having a good old gossip. Don't worry about my diary - nothing exciting to report at the moment, just the churnings of my brain.

Am trying to stay off minimins at the moment because I'm not getting much done and I just wrote the to-do list.

Good Luck today! Have fun!!!!

hi guys... its day 3 and as of this morning i am 13st 9lb... that is a loss of 9lb since monday morning... i must have been eating some amount of **** last week... oh yeah i was :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyway feeling grand, a bit hungry now and then but my resolve is rock hard at the moment... have a date on saturday night so want to be looking my best ;) ;)

love

Gen xx

OMG :eek: OMG THAT IS FANTASTIC :eek: :eek: :eek:
Im so pleased for you gets you on track doesnt it ;) Im CDing 1000 for this week as I have a big stress week coming up but Im pleased im doing something :D
Good luck for the rest of the week you'll flying :D
XXC

thanks for your support guys... i'm bloody wrecked at the moment... would love food but won't eat... anyway its my proper weigh in tonight so can't anyway ha ha ...

i'd love to get down under 12 stone before xmas... wonder what the chances of that are??? ah well if not at least i have done some damage limitation before the festive season.... otherwise i would have put all the weight i lost straight back on and i would have cracked up!!!!

think i'll walk up to the shop at lunchtime... bit of air!!!

love

Gen xx

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

Delighted your back on the wagon ad doing so well!!!

9lbs.!!! gone already...

I had a rough week last week with a tummy bug, but back on 790 again....still not into the SSing.

See how I get on today but doing fine this week and looking at the big picture...:rolleyes: :eek: I need to get the finger out and get moving if I want to be wearing my wedding suit at the end of April...Husband is holding me to it!!!

Good luck with your date at the weekend, hope it all goes well.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

Delighted your back on the wagon ad doing so well!!!

9lbs.!!! gone already...

I had a rough week last week with a tummy bug, but back on 790 again....still not into the SSing.

See how I get on today but doing fine this week and looking at the big picture...:rolleyes: :eek: I need to get the finger out and get moving if I want to be wearing my wedding suit at the end of April...Husband is holding me to it!!!

Good luck with your date at the weekend, hope it all goes well.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

Thanks for that... I'm doing fine so far but I have to say I'm hungry and would love some food!!! Won't have any but would love some!!!

You will get into that dress at the end of April.. To be honest I'm really only doing a bit of damage limitation before xmas and come january i'm gonna throw myself into it...

i'm really looking forward to my date on saturday night altho i'm already thinking 'what ifs'..... i suppose its just been so long and having had WW its weird being treated nice!!!

Good luck with 790 hun

Love

Gen xxx

Back