Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

aw well done girl. keep going

Hi hun, seems like you are doing really well on 810. Are you having two packs a day with the food or three?

Hi Eternal flame, do you just want to swim? If so can you not just pay as you go. I think some gyms are a rip off with what they charge and not to mention the contracts !!!

Your cottage cheese with a grilled mushroom sounds lush.

PB

Hi hun, seems like you are doing really well on 810. Are you having two packs a day with the food or three?

Hi Eclipse.. I am on 3 packs a day.. its ok, lol..2 shakes a day and my bar which I have after my dinner :) x

Hi Eternal flame, do you just want to swim? If so can you not just pay as you go. I think some gyms are a rip off with what they charge and not to mention the contracts !!!

Your cottage cheese with a grilled mushroom sounds lush.

PB

Hi PB.. Yes, I did end up joining as wanted 2 join for classes (Pilates mainly) and gym and swim. Enjoyed it.. Went along on Saturday after my night shift, did 10 mins on treadmill, bike and then 20 lengths. Didn't want to overdo it and had my tetra before going in.. and half a shake when I got home.. so it worked out ok. x

Hello..

Tuesday morning and all is well.. Vanilla shake for bfast plus a cup of tea.

Almost 100% day yesterday, had a porridge at work in the morning.. an omelette for lunch with a tiny green salad, Shake for dinner and my bar. Went to the gym at 9pm last night, did half hour in the there and then a swim, it was lovely swimming in dim lighting at 10.15pm!! Therapeutic!

Had a row with OH on Sunday which is still continuing and it's actually given my reason to really do this diet for me!! So onwards and upwards..

Not sure I'll continue my diary as it seems that I'm talking to myself half the time, lol.. So will see how things go the rest of the week and pull out if its still so quiet.

Good luck everyone today if you have your WI. Mine is on Thursday morning and not sure how I'll WI the following week, as don't want a WI in the eve, you are always heavier in the eve, so I would have to starve all day :(?

Chat soon.

Nikki x

Fingers crossed for Thursday and thank you so much for your words of encouragement in my diary.

I've shaken off my feelings of feeling sorry for myself and am feeling a lot more upbeat with it. It's been difficult, and sounds hypocritical, for me to try and encourage other while feeling so down about everything myself (does that make sense??).

Well done on your gym work too!!

hiya! dont you dare give up your diary. i love it.

i get LOADS of views on mine but until i moved to this forum i got virtually no replies. I dont mind though, but it is nice to get replies. you seem to be doing really well girl.

I am desperate to join a gym so i can go to classes, but the nearest one to me is £56 a month and i cant pay that. the others are at leasta 20 min drive so i cant deal with that either. will just add to my collection of DVD's i think.

well done on you 100% day.

Hia Eternal Flame

I know what you mean about a fall out with your OH making you more determined, I feel similar when I disagree with my other half.

Good luck for the weigh in on Thursday.

PB

Thanks PB.. I feel that it makes me much more determined, lol..prob becuase this is for me and not him. Thing is though, it makes me forget about eating, as the stress keeps my hunger away for good. Just remembered my Lunch tetra, which I'd left in the freezer in work an hour ag! Oops, a little frozen, but still ok.

XX

Hi Eternal, please don't give up on your diary. It may seem quiet but I imagine at difficult times on your journey, it could be helpful to read back into to regain any inspiration from positive spells. Am I right you are doing 810 is that SS + and a meal? Do you find that having some food makes you crave more?

Hi hun im back satday wi was 2 lb gain but been suffering with no bowel movement for 10 days ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god painful stuff.! couldnt do a poo.!

Finally made it today soo happy im normal again lol

you sound as if you are still going strong xx

don't give up your diary. i like my diary for getting my thoughts down and getting my gripes off my tummy, worries, stresses and anything strange that's happening to me on the plan. just caught up with all your diary and i like the idea of you putting in your meals. it's nice to know what someone else is having on 810. i've just started it again today. i tend to be really boring and stick to cottage cheese and salad. however, i'm going on what was available on the 810 plan last time which was not much at all. so it's nice to see eggs, quorn, red lentils, chick peas etc.

it would be nice to do a stir fry with these.

keep it going :)

Hi all

Diary for Wednesday Day 8:

Well yesterday I was so busy, I didn't manage to get my meal down me!! Just no time to make anything and still rowing with OH too, so no urge to eat. Had my shake in the eve and then a bar about 9.40pm, so kind of a ss+ day really.

Off to the gym tonight straight from work, so doubt I'll get to eat til 8.30pm, and plan a chicken stir fry with spring onion, garlic, chilli, curry powder,ginger and mushrooms. Am in school all day today, so have my choc tetra with me and lots of black coffee and water I think as I'm here til 6.45pm

Olive Shanny and Nikki thanks for your kind words and I'll carry on with my diary at least for the time being anyway.

Olive.. I find that having that small meal in the eve, is great, no extra urges to eat or hunger pains either and I have my 2 shakes still during the day, then my meal and then my bar a little later (feels like a treat that way ;)).x

Shanny, I'm glad you feel better today - I used to get days on ss like that, so uncomfortable, got some lactalose in the end and bet your scales have moved too :) x

Nikki, I love cooking and on the 810, it can become so boring, that you end up having, as you say.. cottage cheese and salad. Did you know you can have the cottage cheese with chives now as well :D?

Chuck that in 2 big mushrooms, add chilli and spring onion and bake for 15 mins or under the grill (just cook the mushrooms first and empty the water from them before adding the cottage cheese). So, yes.. its good to look at what other people eat and their ideas too.

Feel a little lighter today and scales have moved too :D. Have MY WI in the morning and won't even touch a drop of water before I go.. Next weeks WI will be on a diff day, not sure when as working from 7.15am - 6.30pm most days. So might have to be an eve and will have to starve myself that day, :eek:lol.

The weather is blooming awful here today .. pouring with rain and don't even want to open my blinds in the office, lol..and could have just stayed in bed :sigh:. Moan over..Am shattered still for some reason..

Hope everyone is good and wishing you all a good day. xx

There - all caught up now...

When I first started my diary, I too felt that I was talking to myself most of the time... and every morning, when I check on the boards there are people wanting support, buddies etc, so you sign up to them and within 2/3 days they have stopped posting etc and you feel like you are doing all the work !!!

Anyway off my soapbox... please feel free to check my diary - I post most days, maybe not so much at the weekends but deffo think that it keeps me focussed and gives me somewhere to rant and rave should I feel the need to... I have made lots of virtual friends.. some very very good ones, and it is great for me..

Please keep on posting and I will keep on reading !!

Have a great day !

Tracy
x

hi, the 810 meals sound delish. how many chickpeas are you allowed on 810??

Good morning

How are you this morning ? Feel very strange this morning, kinda frustrated, kinda demotivated - I just don't know where I am going with this dieting thing... when I am doing SW, its not fast enough and I want to do CD... then when I do CD I want to eat and drink - WTF !!!

I know this is just a state of mind but it isn't helping at the moment

Hope you are in a better place than I am today

T
x

Back