Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

are you ok??????

Morning everyone and thanks for your hello's MF, Nikki, Sue, Shanny and Leeds :).

I've been rushed off my feet this week, work has been ultra busy and with the half term - even busier with the kids I look after at work. Was away last weekend, then 2 nights Tue and Wed, Cooking with the kids on Thursday and sunny Thorpe Park yesterday.. top it off with working last night and tonight, plus sunday night too.. Phew.. I'm nickety knackered, thats for sure.

Diet wise.. have maintained and didn't WI as work's hours didn't enable me too. But happy to maintain and off to Scotland next Tuesday til Saturday night with the group of kids at work.. Aiming to do a kind of 1200 low carb week.. so should maintain. I'll probably get straight back on CD 810 on Monday 19th then.

Won't be on here all week, so will update on the 18th April.. Fingers crossed I Maintain and can come back and push harder to loose those pounds again :).

xxx

Hey Eternal - hope you have a good time in Scotland. Looking forward to hearing how you've got on while away.

Hello.

Forgotten what day I am on now.. so I'll call it day 15 as I've been off plan for almost 2 weeks.

Last 2 weeks have been like a whirl wind.. Busy to say the least and glad I'm now back to life as I know it.. I've some tests later and have been advised to eat so won't go back to plan til tomorrow.

Scotland was great, kids were not so good all the time and I had my work cut out for sure.. But we all managed to do a 2 mile bike ride, sailed with the dolphins, took a power boat out and saw the seals all curled up on the rocks. Most of the time was spent organising and encouraging the kids, so we did that sitting on the beach taking pics..

Day off today and tomorrow, so hoping to get all my washing done and out of the way, its lovely weather here and have just dropped my car in for repair so half mile walk back from the garage too ;)

Ouch! Don't you just hate it when cars go wrong!

sounds like you had a fab time in scotland. opps bout your mobile though :D

MF.. no, sadly.. I have my work one which I am relying on. buy only has work contacts on.. lol. So can't go chatting to my mates either. Hoping it'll be back this week. I left my Makeup bag there too..so if that is being sent in a jiffy bag too, it'll take ages, its soooo heavy ;).

Go a message from CDC, very nice saying that she understands and will hear from me next month.. Will now just follow a 1200 cal diet myself til I get paid again, should loose weight and was going to try SW too, but missed the class this week, not on til next Tues eve in my area x

Had to do something drastic to carry on loosing weight and have my fingers crossed that I'll stick to it. Need to get this put on the SW Diaries for next month.

Day 1 of SW

After having to pay so much for my car this month, had no money left for CD :wave_cry:. So have found my SW book :D and will be following that for the next month. Eager to get back to CD after that to drop more weight quickly, but will see how I go for now.

B-fast - Alpen with skimmed milk
Lunch - Speghetti on 2 small slices of WW w/meal toast
Dinner - Large Jacket Pot, herb salad with beans and coleslaw (2 syns) and 2 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles.

Snacks - Celery, Strawberries and Blackberries with Very Low Fat Yogurt

Activities: Gym (walking on treadmill for 15 mins and bike for 15 mins, plus arm weights) and swimming 26 lengths

So far so good...

xx

Back