Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Hello Mf

You do sound in a pickle my dear.. Are you ss'ing or ss+ing? xx

Day 9

Had my WI this morning and lost 2lb! Actually thought I was 3 less on my scales, but its still a good loss on the 810, so am happy with that.

Have set myself a tiny goal.. once I've lost a stone- I'll get my hair cut, it needs it,lol and I've been putting it off as been growing it and want to make that as my incentive.

Worked so late last night didn't get to the gym, and didn't have my meal til 9pm, as OH was in kitchen and we are still not talking! Silly really,but at the moment, I can't be asked to talk as it probably will turn into another row...

I'm jumping up to 1200 from Tuesday - Thurs next week, as away with my group camping.. and have my next WI Thurs eve :eek:.. always worry about weighing in the eve, as you are always heavier.. But have early starts that day.. so such is life,lol..

Hope everyone is well today. I've got work til 5 and then gym for sure..then home to cook and luckily OH is out til early hours with his mates :D, so will get some peace and quiet!

Forgot breakfast this moring, so will have my tetra about 11.30am..then my lunch one about 4pm.. will help me re the gym I think anyway..

xx

When I am doing CD properly, I do SS... as I want to see the results quickly... I just dont seem to be able to get my head in gear and commit to it at the moment

I know what you mean by trying to see results quickly..Just an idea..Why don't you do the ss+, it'll give you that extra small meal and it might make you feel more focussed knowing you are allowed to eat too? Losses are similar to Ss too :) xx

well done on the loss! you are doing brilliant.

Morning well done on your loss i am now on 1200 doing well wi tomorrow morning hope im a pound down atleast.!

x

Im on 1200 kcal joined fitness first this week been this morning did bums and tums class.!

I need to tone most area's id be happy with 1 lb a week lol.x

Day 11

Did the gym and swim yesterday morn and didn't have my shake before I went, so came out and had a skiny cappacino :D and small fruit salad..:eek:. Had to have something.

But then later had my shake. all was going well.. then cooked for my mum and dad.. and ate the same.. won't tell my tales, lol..But certainly blew the diet and was worried this morn that I had put that 2lb back on.

TG scales was the same as yesterday :eek:.

Aiming for a 100% day today and will go to Gym a bit later too.

Hi

Well done on all that exercise x

Hopefully now the weather is nice we'll get some walks in along the seafront.

We tried last Sunday. Got to the prom and came straight back!

Hope your day is going well xx

Hi eternal

just had a read through your diary as I started 810 last week. Some great food menus and tips in there :D

I'm not really sure how I feel about it, as I'm not managing all 3 packs (last 2 days I've only had 2, naughty I know...but cheaper next week :D) and the small meal I am having is leaving me starving but as I don't eat while late I'm kind of out of synch. I was doing really well on SS, taking food out meant I had no need to think about food at all for me. So I'm feeling all kind of strange. I suppose I'll find my way.

I'm only about 10lbs away from my original goal but I've decided to go a bit lower.

Well done on your success so far, how's the gym going? I keep thinking about whether to join a gym but not sure I'd get much chance to use it, having 3 little ones....xx

well done on getting to the gym. keep at it and dont worry about the meal, you seem to have it all in control.

Back