Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Ahh bless ya.. that'll shift the fat though, lol.. x

sure will my CDC has resigned from CD so last visit is satday morning, so will have to go alone.!!

And really do not want to gutted!! i wont have that friendly support anymore.!
it keeps playing on my mind today.! x

yep there will be but ive only got the last 4 lbs to go now, so not much point.!

But then still wanted the regular support advise for maintaining weight. Im not over keen on meeting anyone new only want my CDC has she knows what ive been through etc.!

i just dont know really.!!

shanny - we are all here for you for support! i would move to another CD as some of them are really really nice. dont feel low hun, i rely on you for my daily laughs!! chin up and come on here tonight to vent. i have on my diary!! lol.

eternal - have a nice evening tonight and wow for not being tempted last night. had a crazy day yest (details in my diary) and had a cuppa tea and small corner of flapjack in place of my last shake. not feeling too bad though as am coming down with a cold and feel rotten and glad i stopped at one tiny square of flapjack. the mood i was in i coulda mouthed down an entire lorry full! enjoy your salad tonight!

Hi Leeds. Good to hear from you, and well done at not gobbling the lot.. Willpower or what!!

Well.. thats a litre and abit of water down and 3 black coffees so far, am in school working today, so had half my shake this morning and forgot my tetra, left in the car.. silly me, so will have that at 3pm, then home by 5ish, have the other half of my shake and dinner about 8ish at the pub.. Will keep my bar til I get home and have that whilst watching Eastenders on repeat ;)

Wow, you've done really well to be as in control as you are. xx

No need to be precise as wouldn't want to put anyone on the spot but what part of Essex are you from? I'm an Essex/East London girl myself

Hi Sue.. not at all, I'm in Hornchurch. Born in Barking, grew up partly there and secondary school upwards in Upminster.. Well done for getting your first stone as well.

Not sure about the control.. I just know that if I cheat, i'll have to spend the next few days getting that back off and thats such a downer isn't it?.. so hoping for 100% 810 (thats the plan anyway ;)) xx

Thank you ladies after satday will do CD alone for a month or so maybe!

I must say i have meet so many wonderful people on here this year.xx

have a good evening.x

Morning lovely guys and gals..

Ok.. did the pub thing last night and as much as I tried to be completely 100% I didn't do it, but it was 99%, so not beating myself up about it..

Ate.. chicken ceaser salad, lol., without croutons and the dressing (had balsamic instead), but forgot to say no to the Parmesan cheese ;(.. so although I did pick most of it out, I did have some of it.. But then again, I don't think I ate a whole chicken breast.. it was small pieces of chicken grilled, but not much of it, lol.. Diet coke and fizzy water and compared to my mate who gobbled a Chicken Korma (with Nan Bread and Rice !! Cheeky or what ;) ) and half a cider and a glass of vino to top it off.. Lucky thing and she's only a size 8 too!!

How lucky are those skinny ppl on this planet .. with what they can eat, it does crease me up :8855:..while the other half of the population works hard.

Anyway.. did half my shake this mornin (fruits of forest) and have a strawberry Tetra with me for lunch.. will again have the other half of that shake about 5ish.. So its down with the water and black coffee this morning and will try and get as much water as I can during the day too..

Ok.. just had a chat re new gym (one I couldn't find on Sunday) and have made a further appt to go down there and chat to them tonight re joining. Gonna take my swim suit with me so I can use the pool after..

Nikki x

Last edited:
Hi Nikki,

Just found your diary here. Enjoy the gym and swimming pool tonight.

x

Hi Sue.. not at all, I'm in Hornchurch. Born in Barking, grew up partly there and secondary school upwards in Upminster.. xx

I was born and bought up in Chadwell Heath. My brother and sister-in-law still live there, my SIL is from Cranham. Oh memories!

Well done on sticking to it (as near as damn it) at the pub xx

Morning

This morning started our really well, did half my chock mint shake (save the rest for when i'm in from work). Drove half way to work and realised I'd forgotten my Choc Tetra..but then thought, not to panic as had one in the Boot of the car.. Anyway.. as I got out of the car at work, grabbed my tetra that I had in the boot (been there a while) and when I looked at the date it went off Oct 09!! Blooming great.. so no lunch.. :(

Not sure whether to get some cooked chicken from Asda and have a bit of that, or wait till I get home tonight, but that won't be til 6pm! I always have spares lying around, hence the one in my boot,lol.. How Blonde am I this morning!!

Hi Sue, Agnes and Shanny.. Hope you are all well, didn't get to gym last night, by time I ended dishing the kids food up (made a pie), it was 7.30pm. Then did my salad when OH got in and before I knew it, it was 9pm!! Time blooming flies! So will try again tonight and even got a new swim suit (tummy control) too, so do want to use that, lol..

Hope everyone else's day seems to be be going ok.. xx

keep going, you are doing fab!

Hi Girls..

Had my 1st weigh in since mid Feb (I didn't update ticker then lost 2lb that week), but had only gained 2 lb since I updated the ticker the week before. So I'm happy with that, as thought I'd gained 7 lb since then.. So all that work this week has certainly paid off.

Updated my ticker now and will be able to add each week to it.

Hope all is well.

Nikki x

Back