Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Just take it easy, it hard to feel your muscles working when you swim. But you might feel it once you get out the water. I am so fed up with cd. Wish I could be on sw and be as positive and motivated as you.

Oh Bless you Kez. CD is just so hard with no food, why don't you do the 810 plan, i did that and it was manageable, only thing is you'd be out of ketosis. But still a good 2-3lb loss each week. Worth a thought. I really will have to resort to CD myself anyway, before the hols, even if I do the ss+ for a week then Red Plan on SW the week before, but it is now iminent. You'll get there Kez, remember you've lost 23lb!! Which is great.

Going swimming on Monday and will see how long I last, lol.. but need to tone my arms now as they've gone very flabby, esp the one that I fractured. So toning is next on the agenda, but yes.. defo will take it easy. Thanks hun xx

yeah make sure you do take it easy swimming - you don't want anymore injuries :( :)

sounds like a very yummy dinner for you :D very very yummy

enjoy the swim though on monday - i've got two kids under 5 to entertain :8855: :8855:

Thanks for popping in Nikki

Iced Latte is made with 350ml skimmed milk (HEA), 1.5 tsp coffee granules, 1.5 tsp sweetner and a handful of ice. Blend all together and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt..:8855:. It really is nice and filling too.

CD is Cambridge Diet, basically shakes and bars diet, it works out 450 cals a day diet and its really hard. But once you get passed the first 4 days of it, your body starts to go into Ketosis, which is fat burning mode and you loose quickly the first week, some ppl 10-14lb in their first week. I lost 8-10lb when I first do it. But its a temp diet as it's not good to do it long term re health wise. I have about a week and a half of the shakes left and will use them in emergency's lol. Might need to do that 2 weeks before my hols.

I try to varie foods, recipes as I get bored and have now found the plan that works best for me.. which is 4 days Red and 2 days EE after WI, making the day before WI always a Red Day. Quicker losses.

How are you doing? xx

Thanks for that Nikki,
I'm not doing too bad, had a very busy couple of days and wasn't going to let it slip, I've been to 2 parties in 2 days, and i've another one tomorrow, but I have been a very good girl and not let it ruin my success, just got to get through tomorrow, but we are going to have a roast before we go so that will help!
I tried the CD years ago, if i remember i lasted about 2 days, not even sure what happened to the rest of the shakes, probably gave them to a friend, did manage slimfast for a week, but soon got fed up, I like SW as there is so much variety.
Going to have a try at the coffee latte, as I don't always use all my milk allowance, so this might help, thanks again for the recipe, speak soon x

Just take it easy, it hard to feel your muscles working when you swim. But you might feel it once you get out the water. I am so fed up with cd. Wish I could be on sw and be as positive and motivated as you.

It's no fun when you are so fed up and also the trouble is that usually you don't get the best out of any plan then:sigh: if you really are not happy with your current plan perhaps you should think about swapping or perhaps it's just a blip which we all have no matter what plan we are on. Only you can decide. Good luck with whatever you decide :)

Good morning

Weekend was a busy one, with cleaning, out to O/h's son's sports day and of course a little sun bathing too ;). Was out Saturday night and comp broke the diet, so yesterday back to 100% and hope I didn't ruin the whole week, but we will see in the morn WI, but will cut back to 5 syns today and drink lots more water to try and turn that around. Have changed my mind now and am still having 10 syns (edited).
EE Day and 10 syns for today:

• Brekkie- poached egg, 2 slices bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and quorn sausage - all free :)
  • Snack - Apple and Peach - SS and SF
  • Lunch - Ham, Chicken and Egg Salad, SF, SS and Free
  • WW yogurt and PearSF, SS and Free
  • Iced Latte - 350 skimmed milk, coffee and sweetner (HEA)
  • Banana, SF and alpen bar light (1/2 HEB)
  • Dinner - Free Ceylon Chicken Curry, with veggies (SF, SS and Free) with rice
  • Desert - Strawberries, Shapers Choc mint Nugart Bar (4.5) and Alpen Bar light (1/2 HEB)
That should do it for today (will add more syns later - edited), and aiming for 3 litres of iced water today as well and 7000 steps, but will update steps later. x

Last edited:
Glad to know I wasn't the only one blipping saturday night! lol

hi eternal, have followed your diary for a while so thought id stop lurking and say hi! i was on cd before too, but i gave it up, i will never go back to a vlcd. I was so miserable and even when id lost the weight i put it back on as i had no control over my food as i was so bloody deprived!

i have got to try that iced latte, it sounds lush! would it be syn free?xx

Hello Losc2522

Thanks for lurking around my diary, lol.. and its good to see you popping in on the support group for newbies. Set up to motivate, give tips and tell each other off when we need it, lol.. We have a team challenge as well, if you'd like to join that in the teams thread. The iced latte is really nice, I struggle to use my HEA's, so thought this would be a good way to get them down me.. and they are lovely especially in this hot weather. x

Did I hear Iced Latte? *Drool* Hehe bet you're excited for your holiday :)

Congrats on dropping that first stone!

i hardly ever use my hexa either so i think i will give the lattes a go! thanks hun! i love having a good old mooch on this forum, and yes, i agree, sometimes a good old kick up the jacksy is what we need! i have jsut started my own diary, started to struggle last week, * week, so i figured that if i do an online diary, it might just help to keep me on track! have a great holiday, sooo wish it was me goingxx

Good luck on your WI, are you back to weighing on Monday or still having to wi on Tuesday

Back