Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

My week has been so busy and next week is going to be a start of a manic 6 weeks full of teens and activities. So might not be able to add to my diary each day, so please bear with me if i don't get in each day. Food for next week will be packed lunches as out all day, so pasta salad, rice salad and salads, lol.. pretty much sums it up!!

Ok food for today, EE 10 syns and 10 carried over from last 3 day. Got fish chips and mushy peas and have tried to stick to as many Red days this week, but its not feasable on Red, too many syns for the peas, so EE it is:

• Brekkie -Iced latte and banana
  • Lunch - Wholemeal roll (heb), crab sticks and prawns and 2 tbsp ex light h/mans (1), cucumber, strawberries and 2 satsumas
  • Dinner - Cod with chips and mushy peas and side salad, strawberries and muller light yogurt. Need to syn breadcrumbs, 1 small slice of nimble, lemon zest, 1tsp parmesan and paprika (3 syns)
Thats 4 syns.. and about it for now, will carry any extra syns over from today to tomorrow with my extra 10 carried over too, but might still use the other 6 syns. xx

Hi Nikki, hope your well, good luck for the next 6 weeks, wouldn't it be nice if we mum's/nan's could have 6 weeks off, can't see it happening myself, oh well.
How are you coping with the fish week, I've found it easy, but the truth will tell on Monday!

Hi Nikki
Hope you manage to get some time to yourself during the hectic summer holidays.
Just want to let you know that I tried salmon marinaded in soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger - it was lovely - will def be trying it again - so thank you very much :)
Hope you have a fab weekend at your friends this weekend.
I've got cakes to make this weekend for the baby's 2nd birthday - will be very tempting but I'm hoping to hold off on tasting it until after WI on Monday.

Morning Nikki, just popping in to say hello. When is your weigh in day? Am intrigued to see how your fish week has gone.

Hi..

Woww, not had a chance to even go to the loo today til 4pm, finished at 6pm. So quickly posting.

Won't do food diary's til begining of September, as have no time to get on here really, but will post about how many syns i've had and that i kept on track or not.. but the not won't be I hope. Off to my next job now, and won't finish that til gone 9pm.. hey ho..

Thanks T.. looking forward to my hols next week, will catch up with your post tomorrow,. xx

Glad you're doing well nikki

I've not had time to update my diary recently - will have to start again soon though as I've had a bit of a wobbly week.

Hope you have a fab holiday if I don't get a chance to see you before you head off. Enjoy yourself :)

Hope your well, Nikki, Just wanted to pop in and say have a fab holiday, and you get the loss you wanted tomorrow.
If I don't speak to you again before your holiday, I will catch up afterwards, and don't forget have a good rest and relax and enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Thank you so much girls. Am off tonight to the Hilton Hotel at Gatwick, compliments of OH's mum and dad, then fly out tomorrow to Grenada at 9am. Can't wait.. I have been physically and mentally exhausted with work, not sure why.. as usually don't affect me, so this is soooo needed. Got books to read, so sun sea and reading will be my haven. Oh.. and the cocktails too, lol.

Will be back on the 20th, so will be back to post then and back on plan on the 21st, to get rid of hols gain which I will have, always do!

Chat then and good luck to all of your WI's too. xxx

Thanks Tracy, Rosie and Nikki :)

Got back yesterday morning and had not slept for 28 hours, had a quick hour nap about 3pm and then felt ok, then didn't get to bed til 2am, catching up with corrie, lol..

This morning totally refreshed and have a weekend of meals out, so not back on plan til Monday now, and I think i've gained 9.5lb! Big amount, but I always do.. with any luck if the past has anything do to with it, I'll have that off in just over 2 weeks. Biut the official gain I won't know til WI on Monday at group. So we shall see where I need to start from.

Great holiday, and spent most of the time swimming in pool or sea, sunbathing, eating and drinking yummy coconut creamy rum cocktails, it was sooo worth every glass and meal.

Ok.. my plans for next 6 weeks is to stay on track and get off at least 1stone, as I'm going away 13th October to Corfu and will be good to loose a bit more then I did for Grenada, but not aiming too high either. I know the holiday gain will come off relitivey quickly, but again not expecting miracles either.

Need to catch up on posts and threads so this weekend will involve a bit of reading, lol. Great to be back and look forward to chatting to you soon xxxx

Just updating diary.

HAd a bad 2 days food wise, been kind of thinking on the wave length that if I've gained about 10lb on hols, whats another lb.. which is a silly way to look at it. But thankfully thats at an end now as official WI is this eve and will be back on track in the morning and making some soup to take to work tomorrow to make double sure I stick to the first day and the rest of the week will be much easier I know.

Aim - no bread for 2 days, lots of fruit and veg and lean meat and low fat yogurts, Red and a Green Day,

Will do food diary in the morning. :)

Welcome back Nikki - glad you had a great time on holiday - any gain you have will be off in no time at all :)

Not getting much time online at the moment but will try and keep up with posts and stuff on here.

Hope WI went well and your gain wasn't as bad as you thought it was.

Take care hun xx

Back