getting there....12lbs to go to target roughly

nicki26

Gold Member
12lbs to go to target roughly
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D two start photos,17 stone 13lbs, here we have the flattering side and front shot.....

one side shot after losing 4 stone....:p

two photos from hols,lost just over 7 stone in these pics......:D

cant wait to post finished product photo lol :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• Picture 262.jpg
    Picture 262.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 263.jpg
    Picture 263.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 476.jpg
    Picture 476.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 545.jpg
    Picture 545.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 549.jpg
    Picture 549.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 78
12lbs to go to target roughly
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D two start photos,17 stone 13lbs, here we have the flattering side and front shot.....

one side shot after losing 4 stone....:p

two photos from hols,lost just over 7 stone in these pics......:D

cant wait to post finished product photo lol :D :D :D :D

Hey ... you look amazing - but even at your heaviest you were still cute ;);) good luck for the next 12 lbs x

P.s was this on Lipo Trim ??

Wow! what a transformation! Those pictures are such an inspiration hun so thank you for posting them. You have done amazing! good luck with the next 12lbs xxx

WOW Nicki, You are beautiful hun. You have done fantastic. You don't look like you need to lose any more weight.

WELLL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow! you are stunning! so gorgeous and sexy! u look awesome! u have achieved sooo much in 19 weeks! and we both have 12 pounds to go! :) so looks like we will be passing the finish line around the same time! rock on! whooooooooop! xox

Wow Nicki, what a transformation! You look stunning! The chaps in the last photo are rather nice too! Lol!!! (I don't just window shop for clothes!!!!)

x

well done nic that is an awesome achievement well done. god you look so slim and healthy and look like no baggy skin around you're middle.How did you do that? have you any kids,strech marks etcdf.just wondering if people without kids bounce back in the tummy department better than thoses of us with smallies. My tum is a right jelly belly and is seriously beginning to worry me. I am prepared to have a tummy tuck but would like to avoid it if possible.tks.michelle.

foxy lady!!!

well done! great inspiration.

You look like 2 different people... you have done amazingly well...ESP no eating on 3 holidays!!! go you!!!! xxx

Wow u really are a whole new woman. U have done some job and should be well proud of urself. Fair play to ya. Looking fab ...

Back