Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Yes thanks but I worked nights all through it :( I know they are so distracting but I have to loose this chunk

Bless you! I worked alot of it too, which made it especially hard to stay on track! I'm weighing in tonight at SW but think I'm going to have to rejoin because I've missed so many lol!

I lost 2lbs at group tonight.. Beyond thrilled! Got my new books tonight so I'm having a good flick through and then I'm going to plan my meals for the weekend!

Right here's tomorrow's food plan.. I'm going out tomorrow night so I'm allowing myself 30 syns for the whole day. Going out for a run during the day so that should burn some cals :)

Friday 4th January 2013 - Red Day

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
2 wholemeal bread (HeB)
Smoked bacon
Ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner
Bacon double cheeseburger
3 Kerry Low Low cheese slices (HeA)
Ketchup (1 syn)
230g baking potato (HeB)

Snacks
Sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)
Special K chewy bar (4.5 syns)
Mullerlight

Going out
200mls Smirnoff Green Apple (23.5 syns)

Syns: 31.5

Last edited:
Forgot to add I'll be doing lots of dancing for some Body Magic.. In my ridiculous heels! That should burn some serious cals ;)

Hey hun, hope you had a great christmas. looks like you're doing great. Well done on tracking & keeping up the exercise over Christmas...I totally went off the rails! :) That's great about the 10k. I'm starting a 4 week fitcamp this month and I'm thinking that when it's finished, I'd really like to work towards a 10k. Go you! :) Enjoy your night out tomorrow x

Hey hun, hope you had a great christmas. looks like you're doing great. Well done on tracking & keeping up the exercise over Christmas...I totally went off the rails! :) That's great about the 10k. I'm starting a 4 week fitcamp this month and I'm thinking that when it's finished, I'd really like to work towards a 10k. Go you! :) Enjoy your night out tomorrow x

Hey honey, good to hear from you :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year?

I'm sooo looking forward to my night out tomorrow, bought a new outfit and everything ;) Hoping I can stay on plan, I want to try and actually syn my alcohol and food as it usually just all goes out the window once I've had a few lol.

Have a lovely weekend! Xxxx

Well done Week 1 Day 3 of 10k training, after a couple of days off! Was hard but worth it.. Need to train tomorrow, Sunday and Monday to catch myself up after I skipped a few days. Think I can do it as I'm feeling super motivated :)

Looking forward to WI getting back to normal on Monday night too.. x

Morning diary.. Such a good night, I was absolutely hammered waaah! Paying for it now though with the mother of all hangovers!!

Morning diary.. Such a good night, I was absolutely hammered waaah! Paying for it now though with the mother of all hangovers!!

Nothing worse than a hangover if the night wasn't even worth so glad you'd a great night! :) Hope it doesn't last too long!

Nothing worse than a hangover if the night wasn't even worth so glad you'd a great night! :) Hope it doesn't last too long!

Had an AMAZING night so it's worth every second of pain haha.. Just prepared dinner for when my flatmate gets home from work. It looks lush! We're having chicken breasts stuffed with phili, garlic and chives, wrapped in parma ham, with roasted new potatoes with garlic and thyme. Yummy yum yum!

Saturday 5th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Mini SW quiche
Little bowl of leftover meatball pasta bake

Dinner
Chicken breast wrapped in parma ham
Phili light (HeA)
Roasted new potatoes
Carrots
Leeks