Getting to goal :)

Ended up being rushed back into hospital yesterday via ambulance from doctors as I wasn't doing well at all. I had to have more bloods done and hope today to find out what's wrong x x x

Not good hun, dosent sound like a normal reaction to anesthesia, glad you got urgent attention. Rest up hun, hope they get to the bottom of it fast xxx thinking of you Xx

RebekahR said:
Not good hun, dosent sound like a normal reaction to anesthesia, glad you got urgent attention. Rest up hun, hope they get to the bottom of it fast xxx thinking of you Xx

Thanks honey just trying to stay calm and take it easy. Kinda scared the be jeez outta me have to say. Am pleased tho that I managed to let them take blood as I'm terrified of needles but knows its the best way to see what's going on x x x

Ooohhh now then whats been occurring here hunni, hope your alright?? big hugs... (I`m back) XXX

Louloubellehoney said:
Ooohhh now then whats been occurring here hunni, hope your alright?? big hugs... (I`m back) XXX

Omg Lou look at you!!! :D you've done amazingly!!!!

I'm having slight issues with the op I had last Thursday but not doing too badly I suppose x x x

lol Thank you.... and what Op hun....?? sorry I should stop being lazy and read back thru your posts shouldnt I !! xx

Louloubellehoney said:
lol Thank you.... and what Op hun....?? sorry I should stop being lazy and read back thru your posts shouldnt I !! xx

I had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and mierna fitted all at the same time. But struggling to get ridda the anesthetic and keep feeling dizzy and horrid. Hoping it's just cos I'm a delicate flower ;) but waiting on my blood results x x x

Oooooohh brave girl!! hope you pick up soon then darl... its not unusual for anaesthetic to stick around in your bod for a while though.... nasty stuff!! you take care and REST REST REST!!!.....I`ve got my pre~Op appointment next month after ONLY 5 years of suffering with Gallstones lol.... so I`ll be off my feet soon enuf too... love to you hunni... and btw where are you wedding piccies I cant see any hun ?? xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Oooooohh brave girl!! hope you pick up soon then darl... its not unusual for anaesthetic to stick around in your bod for a while though.... nasty stuff!! you take care and REST REST REST!!!.....I`ve got my pre~Op appointment next month after ONLY 5 years of suffering with Gallstones lol.... so I`ll be off my feet soon enuf too... love to you hunni... and btw where are you wedding piccies I cant see any hun ?? xx

Once I'm on the laptop I'll upload them but haven't had a chance with everything going on x x x

DOH!!! smacks head... sorry darling of course.... take it easy and no worries.. I can wait xxxx

Got blood results back and I've got to go back into hospital tomorrow at 9am :( this so sucks! X x x

:( wahhh. Good they are getting things sorted fast hun. Hope it goes ok and your feeling better fast xxx

Know easier said than done but try not to panic Xx your in the best hands Xx

Thanks ladies I'll keep you all posted. I'm just glad that there getting this all sorted and quickly! Only down to me being pushy lol x x x

Trueleame said:
Thanks ladies I'll keep you all posted. I'm just glad that there getting this all sorted and quickly! Only down to me being pushy lol x x x

Ooh so sorry to hear that! Glad you pushed to get it checked! Good luck, get well soon xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
Ooh so sorry to hear that! Glad you pushed to get it checked! Good luck, get well soon xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks honey xx

Very nervous today let's see what they can do, just wanna feel better x x x

Hope they sort u out quick hun. Get better soon.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling a bit better today only nearly flaked out twice ;)

The blood tests came back showing I've got low iron levels so they've put me on iron tablets for that, also on menieres treatment as the dizziness might be inner ear problem but it could just be I'm not getting the anaesthetic out of my system easily. In other words they have no idea what's causing it ;) but take these and go away lol x x x

Back