Gillys Diary... moving house, job and a new life!

tuesday 6th Jan

Breakfast
wholemeal toast marmalade (2syns 1hb)
tea

Lunch
Baked pot
free chilli
cottage cheese
yogurt

Dinner
Made a sausage casserole with syn free sausage
mash

Not well with flu and may not bother tonight i feel so awful ..back to bed for me ..oh i lost 1lb at WI today !!!!

menu looks lovely (((((((((((((hugs)))))))) hope you feel better soon we had it over xmas and it was horrid plenty lemon and honey x

wednesday 7th Jan

thanks mummy ..love saying that hahahaha
Still feel awful and plan a day in bed again...

Breakfast
2 wholemeal toast marmalade (2syns 1hb)
tea

Lunch
Baked pot
beans
cottage cheese
yogurt

Dinner
homemade chicken and leek soup
yogurt fruit

probably feeling a bit sorry for myself got flu and been awful last few days ..but i post so much and dont feel part of this any more ....

Get the other diary moved up come on! x

Even though I am on WW I still like to read everybody's food diaries and diaries.

I am finding it hard at the moment cold weather and dark days but seeing how well everyone is doing has spurred me on and I've stuck to my points since Monday and have first weigh in since 18 December today

If you want anything moving just send me a PM

Irene x

Hey Gilly why don't you turn it into a ramble diary as well. Those seem to get more responses. I must admit I tend to not reply on food diary's for some reason but I rabbit away on the others. Why don't you start by asking Starlight to move it to the weight loss diaries?

Take can and hope you feel better soon

thanks honey ..to be honest i did have a ramble thing going called the complicated life of a slimaholic maybe i should have moved it up ..
anyway sorry for the moan last night i really did feel so ill and sorry for myself ....back to almost normal today xxx

That we do!

Yep see if that wasnt moved up before it will be lost now and will have to hunt but even start a new one hun :)
xxx

Thursady 8th Jan

breakfast
toast and marmalade
tea

Lunch

homemade quorn lasagne
beans
cottage cheese
yogurt

Dinner

home made beef goulash with mashed pots
yogurt

cant really taste my food but drinking lots of flavoured water ...
must get some makeup on this red nose lol

You should have your diary moved to the sticky above Gilly! Then we can see all your trials and tribs! Glad your feeling a bit better hun. Stay in your PJ's and keep warm. I am still in mine :D

hello gilly im still here and ive been reading your diary..soory youve been feeling pooo bleaming colds there getting every one this year!!oh and v well done on losing your 1lb,ive still not been to class since b4 xmas,oops hoping to go on monday
love and hugs huni

xxxxx

hi vs good to see you x been feeling like poo all week and its not getting better ..felt a bit sorry for myself last night but smiling again .. get yourself back to class you naughty girl !!!
hugs gilly xxx

its lovelly to see you to huni,why not treat your self to 2-3 hot toddy's,might do the trick?!the reason ive not been to class is work commitments at the mo,but ive been good honest,and hope to still be in target i ll be gutted if im not...hows mr beans??is he still following the plan??hope you feel better soon dose your self up and keep warm hun
xxx

Mr beans split his tousers in work today !! so its time he stopped eating all the sweeties and started again too ....
back to bed with heated blanket for me ..be good love and hugs xxxx

how do you make your lasagna ive been using the condensed soup for the sauce and its nice but need a white sauce recipe and the goulash seems nice are they in recipe section :wave_cry:

Back