giving up shampoo? anyone done it?

A friend of mine done it for a month, don't know how she managed that long, didn't work for her. I couldn't do it , I am obsessed with washing my hair everyday :)health food shops sell natural shampoos , maybe worth a go

i try to wash my hair no more than twice a week. I use a lot of dry shampoo. I don't usually get it wet without using shampoo though, that seems to make it tangly and unpleasant.

Hello !
I'm afraid to refuse shampoo. Once I tried to wash the hair with soap. The result was terrible.
Very good reviews about cosmetics luch

Apparently the more you wash your hair because its greasy the more oils your scalp produces I found that if I left my hair for a couple of days without washing it your scalp will stop producing oils so fast I wash my hair 1-2 times a week and I found that dry shampoo helps x

I'd be so afraid! Often I try to go three days without washing my hair and that's bag enough!!

Omg you will think I'm a skank I wash my hair max twice a week. And I've been reading an article this weekend apparently the new tbin to do it condition first and shampoo after if you have greasy hair !!!

I tried doing this and lasted 2 weeks, I just couldn't cope. My hair is so dry so it always needs to be shampooed and conditioned about 3 times every time I wash it, it looked so dirty. I admire anyone who has managed to do it though x

I have heard like most of you that leaving your hair will give it the best condition as it'll condition itself.

I have short hair that uses product every day so I couldn't do it. Can't bare laying down without washing my hair.

I am considering a Lush shampoo bar tbh, heard some good things about them.

My mom used to make a mask for her hair (she is still having gorgeous hair though she is 51) with dark bread. Mix bread with water and put this mask on a hair. after few hours wash hair without shampoo. After week or too hair will become wonderful and won't need shampoo. Somehow hair doesn't get dirty!

Back