Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Wow - you've cracked it girl!! Great result, well done x

Just reading your diary, your food looks yummy. I need inspiration so I may follow you if that's okay!

Hello - thank you all :) I'll update my stats in a minute, since I'm finally making a little progress!

Redbox, feel fine to follow..... hope there are some ideas for you to use.

Here's todays menu - wednesday 7th sept
B- grapes, vlf fromage frais, apple
D-wholewheat pasta with raost vegetable sauce with garlic and chilli (packed with carrots, turnip, BNS, peppers and chopped toms). Cucumber sticks
T-more pasta, veggie sauce and 42g superlight cheese (HA)
snacks-grapes, apple, banana, hot chocolate sachet x 2 (4syns), 1 cadburys fudge from cadburys heros tin (1.5syns ??), milk in tea (HA)

Oh lovely it looks like I have my HB's left :)
Exercise- yogacise tonight!

Edit - I enjoyed 2 delux HiFi bars as my HB choices for today :) and also some vlf fromage frais with coffee.
Syns- 5.5

Last edited:
I'm off on holiday tomorrow morning on an early flight so I may not be around for a week now, so I'll catch up with you all when I'm back :)

Here's today so far:
B- beans, egg, toast (HB)
snack- 1mini baby bel light (part HA), milk in tea (part HA), apple
D- veggie packed pasta sauce and spaghetti, with 42g superlight cheese (HA). A pear and vlf fromage frais with highlights hot choc (2syns)
snack- 2 chocolate scan bran muffins with raisins (6syns), 1 hifi delux (HB).
T- sw wedges, stir fried courgette and peppers and possibly finishing up the baked beans too.

I'm planning on taking carrot sticks for the journey tomorrow and possibly some dried apricots....... mmm this doesnt sound much, perhaps a little more planning needed! Right I'm off to pack now :)

Also, forgot to add that I've pledged to lose 2lbs at weigh in on the 20th Sept....... so will be keeping focussed on my holiday (while enjoying myself too obviously!!!) :cool:

Are you off anywhere nice?? Our consultant was trying to make us pledge to a back to basics 3lb loss next WI. Uhhhh.....

Sending you strong thoughts for your sunny holiday :)

Thank you all :) :) :) I'm off to Portugal, so it should be nice and warm!

I'm really proud at the moment as my hubby is tucking into a new icecream called chokablok while I have a scan bran muffin, vlf fromage frais and blackcurrants ;)

Happy Holidays

Ah thanks for the Happy Holidays messages :)

I'm back !!! I'm hoping that my loads of swimming and walking and water drinking will have paid off while I've been on holidays :) Even when I was soooooo tired travelling home yesterday I still walked up every single stair instead of taking the escalators at the airport !

I have put the effort in :) but at the same time I did eat lovely things that I would have no idea of the syns in. I'm sure this would be balanced out with speed foods (melon and my mums h/m bean chilli)...... being veggie it was easy to have these healthy foods while the rest of the family had take away chicken and chips etc !

Also I was very proud last night when we stopped just outside the airport...... while hubby went for a McDonalds I went to the garage to get some milk and look for something to eat. I was hungry and tired and really fancied the cheese ploughmans sandwich BUT, as it was an M+S food garage the option of sushi snack was there - so I patted myself on the back and chose the sushi snack :)

Oh we'll we'll see on Tuesdays weigh in, but meanwhile here's todays diary:

Saturday 17th Sept - Green Day

Breakfast
Beans (ss) on toast (2 small wholemeal slices HB)

Snack
Apple (s)

Dinner
Wholewheat spaghetti plus roasted veg pasta sauce with garlic and chilli(s) (packed with carrots (s), turnip (s), BNS (s), peppers (s) and chopped toms (s)), served with 42g superlight cheese (HB)

Snack
VLF fromage frais with coffee, 2 nectarines (s)

Snack
Tomato soup with carrots (s), chopped toms (s), garlic, onion (s), celery (s)

Tea
Free North African chickpea curry (BNS (s), carrot (s), onion (s), lemon (s), garlic, spices, chopped toms (s), chickpeas, chillies (s))

Tempted to have a cup of hot milk before bed..... usually I'd be very happy to have some syns to play with at this time of night but to be honest I dont feel the need for them tonight! Wow - quick someone take my temperature !!!!

Syns - none
Exercise - none, apart from a couple of trolley dashes around various supermarkets and doing the holiday washing :)

EDIT -changed my healthy extras: HA skimmed milk, HB toast, HB 42g superlight cheese and 1 syn for 1 tsp vanilla sugar in my skimmed milk

Last edited:
Woo hoo so far so good, just a couple of nectarines to add to the food list :)

Ah thanks thats sweet :) How are you getting on ?

I hope I've made enough good choices !!! We will see on Tuesday. At least I've come home with a bag full of motivation and enthusiasm :D

I've cooked a free curry for tonight which is lovely and seeing as hubby is out for the night I'll be doing some more cooking this evening..... its pretty therapeutic ;)

Thanks both - yep I had a fab time !

Here's todays menu:

Sunday 18th -Green Day

Breakfast
Egg, beans (ss), toast (HB)

Snacks
small banana
nectarine (s)
1 aldi jaffa cake (2 or 2.5syns will double check now)
250ml skimmed milk latte (3/4 HA)

Dinner
Pasta n sauce (0.5syns)
Broccoli (s)
Green beans (s)
35g superlight cheese (3/4 HA)

Pud
VLF fromage frais
blackberries (ss)
blackcurrants (ss)
melon (ss)

Tea