Going away for the weekend

alibalibee

Gold Member
Tomorrow afternoon I'm going away with my best friend for the weekend. Really looking forward to it except for one thing.....there is a large crowd of us going ( it's a church weekend away), and its catered, and I booked before I restarted Xenical :rolleyes:. Sooooooooo I'm not going to take my tabs with me. ( we contacted the place to see if they could have low fat meals for me, but they said no, was too late to change the catering plans :mad:). So I plan to eat sensibily, not go daft, and I'll restart the tabs on Monday.
I am really looking forward to my weekend away, no hubby, no kids, peace and quiet...fab :D ...just wary of not being able to make good choices :(
xx

oooooooooooooooh11 sounds lovely!!!!!

Im sure you will make the rite choices hun! I know when im faced with the food in front of me i just think ohhhh stuff it! and end up eating everything lol

Have a fab weekend luv katiexxx

Have a great weekend :D
And i'm sure you will do great

Thanks girls. I think once we get there, and I know what I'm dealing with food wise, all will be ok :)
xx

Enjoy your break (especially the peace and quiet) I'm sure you will be fine. x

hey hey chicka if anyone can make good choices its you.. your fab and you will have a great time so dont worry x

Back