Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

gonna start next week......or tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by xxmelxx, 19 November 2009 Social URL.

1. xxmelxx

xxmelxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hiya everyone, im gonna order exante xmas bumper pack 2morrow ready for next week. I was on lipotrim b4 so know roughly wots comin but have read that its def a lot harder second time round. I had to stop LT though as change of circumstance meant that i could no longer afford it!!! i was gutted as lost 41lbs. On the plus side though, i have kept most of the weight off for 5 months, gone up and down (as you do) but roughly no more than half a stone at the most. Anyway, i still have a weeks worth of LT so do you think i would be ok to start on that until my exante gets here? Thought it would be ok as they all do the same thing dont they? (ketosis-weightloss?) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

They do the same thing so you could go from one to the other without affecting ketosis I would think. Congrats on keeping the weight off that you lost earlier, that is the tough part.
    B xx

4. xxmelxx

xxmelxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    yeah thats wot i thought quak, and thanks xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.