GONNABESMALL~~FOOD DIARY~~~

THURSDAY 25TH MARCH~~~EE

shape zero and banana 2 joes sausages,strange combo i know

nectarine

beef tomato stuffed with bacon mushrooms.egg topped with 1xhea 28g cheese
1xhebhifi bar and mullerlight
few melon chunks

sw style kfc with a huge salad and homemade chunky coleslaw.scrap that scrap that

now having joes sausages,gonna make toad in the hole.got a batter mix from morrisons and whole packet is 12 syns,so i figured if i make that up pour it into a muffin tray with 12 holes that will be a sin each...i think+syn free sausages so a fairly low synned tea.correct me if im wrong maths isnt my strong point.
could do that with potato,carrot and turnip mash.red onion gravy and petit pois

eventually had toad in hole x2 =2 syns,mushroom and red onion gravy2syns carrot,turnip and potato mash

strawberries and total 0 %

MIGHT ALL CHANGE YET.IM EXPECTING MY 1ST ORDER FROM JOES SAUSAGES TODAY CANT WAIT

curly wurly 6 syns

total syns = 10

Last edited:
friday 26th march~~~ee

LOST 2LB THIS MORNING YIPPIE

4xryvita =1xheb flora el =1 syn
strawberries+2 mikado white=1syn

1xhea =28g cheese,omelette,mushrooms,tomatoes+beans
mullerlight

chinese style chicken,roast sweet,white potato+chunky coleslaw garlic mushroom

coleslaw was revolting eeeyuk

2x mikados white =1syn

Last edited:
hi allie,how are you.yeah impleased with my loss and was thinking was the 3lb i put on a blip.think im gonna forget that extra weigh in i had.i weighed last fri and was 12st 1pound,then i did eat like a pig and was ill,poorley sick aaaww.thought id weigh on the monday and the scales definatley said 12st 3lb .i wasnt gonna weigh today but i did and i weighed 11st 13lb,so im gonna stick with that i think.so i think il forget the naughty weigh in last mon cos i usually only weigh fri mornings anyway.
how did you do,whats your weigh in day?

sat 27th march any day uuummm

started well had strawberies for breakfast,then took my boys to football training..in the middle of a field,in the middle of nowhere.freezing cold,they wanted pancakes at mc donalds ,so couldent say no after theyd been running around a freezing cold football pitch,bless
i ended up having lattee,hash brown and a sausage and egg mc muffin and god it was tasty

tonight is no better,were having an indian for tea with friends ,cant get out of that 1 but i am looking foward to it.il have to snack on fruit all day now till tea time x

tomorrow is gonna be no better tut tut

sun 28th march

off plan

going shopping all day with my mum and shes got some vouchers for burger king bogof,youd be silly not to.but honestly am gonna be right back on track for the rest of the week now and probably try really really hard not to have any syns AT ALL.to try and help out with the weekend

but isuppose in one way ive done well up till now,last few weeks have been tricky x but after bad weekends im usually 100% back on it

does any one else find weekends hard?

well was better than i thought,never had burger king had spud u like instead with cheese and a diet pepsi

only slip up was a latte and 1/4 of a brownie in mc donalds

then come home and had beanfeast+pasta,mullerlight and apple

syns=?

Last edited:
mon 29th march~~~ee

1xheb=2xweightwatchers bread 1syn spread marmite

egg + bacon pie with plum tomatoes(pie was lovely last week so thought id make it again)
mullerlight+kiwix3

1xhea=28g cheese and a apple

few chunks of pineapple

sweet and sour ,fresh pineapple,chicken with stir fry veg and beansprouts and egg noodles

hartleys jelly 0.5 syns,fresh pineapple 0% yogurt mixed with banana options2syns

curly wurly=6
total syns=9.5

Last edited:
tues 30th march~~~ee

mullerlight+melon

egg and bacon pie and plum tomatoes(from yesterday)

pineapple

1xhea=28g cheese and apple

4 mikados white=2 syns

grill up,bacon,syn free sausages,beans ,tomatoes,mushrooms,poached egg,cubed potatoes par boiled then roasted in frylight. 1xheb=2 slices of weight watchers bread1 syn spread

curly wurly=6syns

total syns=9

Last edited:
Hey did you know that there are some really nice reduced fat cheeses put there now. Not like the old days where they were blech. I love the mature reduced fat chedder that tescos do, its a healthy eating one, its slightly lower in syns than the low one...ya know the one where the mouse runs through traps lol I use it a lot for anything cheesey because I can have more cheese ...i love that...more cheese lol

isnt pineapple to die for! I LOVE IT!! Actually have a real thing for pineapple and strawberrys covered in strawberry mullerlite yumeeeeeeeeee lol

Hey did you know that there are some really nice reduced fat cheeses put there now. Not like the old days where they were blech. I love the mature reduced fat chedder that tescos do, its a healthy eating one, its slightly lower in syns than the low one...ya know the one where the mouse runs through traps lol I use it a lot for anything cheesey because I can have more cheese ...i love that...more cheese lol

isnt pineapple to die for! I LOVE IT!! Actually have a real thing for pineapple and strawberrys covered in strawberry mullerlite yumeeeeeeeeee lol

i have tried lots of half fat cheese but not been too keen,kerry low low is awful,cathedral city light is ok but quite pricey.im trying to use my a choices up cos last week kept missing them,so its a nice little snack mid afternoon ...instaed of half a pack of biccies,not the same though,id die for some biscuits ,.in fact ive just come back from morrisons and they got loads of eater goodies like 2 for £1.50 and b1g1f...my cupboards are stocked right up.lovely treats for my boys .got 4 young children so it wont last long lol,just awell really or i might have some serious munchies x

wednesday 31st march~~~~ee

skipped breakfast overslept ,was running late for school

1xheb=kellogs high fibre bar.....delicious wish you could have 2 as a b choice

tuna salad+apple

2x mikados=1 syn

bbq chicken,baked potato with 1xa=28g cheese and salad flora el=1 syn

few strawberries

asda gingerbread bunny=2syns

o no,was dishing up chocolate trifle for oh and my 2 boys and a big spoon of it just fell into my mouth,dont know how that happened..aaww furt sorry couldent resist a little taste of it,least i didnt have 1/2 a bowl like i used too, lol,dont think il syn it,il conviently forget that slip up x

curly wurly=6syns

total syns(minus chocolate trifle oops)=10

Last edited:
thurs 1st april

starwberries and mullerlight topped with 1xb choice kellogs fibre plus bar

at hairdressers all day getting mop sorted out,after that was running around like a blue arsed fly sorting out car tax doing school runs etc etc,come home all stressed with a mammoth of a headache

cottage cheese with pineapple,apple +1xhea=42g cheese 1/2 fat and apple

then all went wrong

2 chocolate snack bars,small carrott cake then to top it all i had a kebab...didnt eat it all though,weigh in tomorrow fingers croosed i havent done too much damage...wel see

Back