GONNABESMALL~~FOOD DIARY~~~

sat 3rd april~~~~ee

no breakfast,cant face any yougurt or fruit euk

syn free pizza with 1xhea=42g cheese tomatoes ,ham,pasatta,few herbs.smash base+mullerlight choc sprinkles with cherry underneith=2 syns

joes burger,bacon,wedges and salad,beetroot,pickles 1xheb wholemeal roll

pineapple

curly wurly= 6 syns

total syns=8

Last edited:
it was lovely allie.mind you were usually the same and for the last couple of weeks when weve had roast il say save some so we can have bubble and squeak tomorrow but it dont usually happen but this time i cooked mega loads and it was lovely.
how are you this week,?all going well.did you manage to stay clear of any chocolate...i didnt,my mum bought me a small box of pralines so had a couple of them and a few of the kids smarties..oops

fri 9th april

well i lost 1/2 a pound then had a really bad weekend , feel angry at myself.really struggling at the weekends at the mo.this week also i have a night out with my sisters on wed at weatherspoons then to the cinema.thurs eve we out with friends for a curry night.then on sun its my nephews 1st birthday and theres buffet food in the afternoon for all the children then the adults are having a chinese takeaway in the evening.i dont want to be sat there not eating its sooooo hard :0(

mon 12th april....ee

pineapple and yougurt

quiche and salad 1xhea=42g cheese

1xheb=kellogs high fibre bar

turnip and teddy pie,no pastry, extra lean corned beef=1 syn with cauliflower and brocolli and cucumber soaked in vinegar+cabbage

strawberries

no curly wurlys this week think il save my syns for a bad week,but will try very hard to be good and choose the best thing from the menu ie baked potato etc etc

oops ,i gave in and had a curly wurly

total syns=7

Last edited:
fri 9th april

well i lost 1/2 a pound then had a really bad weekend , feel angry at myself.really struggling at the weekends at the mo.this week also i have a night out with my sisters on wed at weatherspoons then to the cinema.thurs eve we out with friends for a curry night.then on sun its my nephews 1st birthday and theres buffet food in the afternoon for all the children then the adults are having a chinese takeaway in the evening.i dont want to be sat there not eating its sooooo hard :0(

i find this really hard too. what i do is barter them off against one another. like say you had 30 syns. you could spend 10 syns on each day/night, or use all 30 at once and have no syns on the other two days. so you could decide out of the three which you'd most like to indulge in. that helps me!

mon 12th april....ee

pineapple and yougurt

quiche and salad 1xhea=42g cheese

1xheb=kellogs high fibre bar

turnip and teddy pie,no pastry, extra lean corned beef=1 syn with cauliflower and brocolli and cucumber soaked in vinegar+cabbage

strawberries

no curly wurlys this week think il save my syns for a bad week,but will try very hard to be good and choose the best thing from the menu ie baked potato etc etc

oops ,i gave in and had a curly wurly

total syns=7

haha! i giggled at the 'opps i gave in and had a curly wurly' bit! why not! :)

Back