GONNABESMALL~~FOOD DIARY~~~

sun 17th april~~~green

missed breakfast

couple starwberries,grapes,carrot sticks,blueberries,cucumber 1hea=28g cheese

1xb=kellogs bar
2xb=3xpagen krisprolls with flora extra light=1 syn.

WILL BE HAVING A CHINESE TAKEAWAY TONIGHT WITH FAMILY ,ITS MY NEPHEWS BIRTHDAY BUT WILL BE STICKING TO RICE AN NOODLES.....AND MAYBE A FEW CHIPS.

well, urm.no did have rice and noodles but then had a pear magners cider only 1/2 and a twirl.but figured if i save some syns up this week i should ,fingers crossed be ok.its my last do now for a while so i can get back on track.thats why im doing a green week maybe il have a huge loss on fri,tell you what though i always used to do green days ,then i started ee and found that was better,bit easier with the family,now doing this green week and i havent got a clue what to have,especially tea times i cant remember what i used to eat,mabe il do ee tomorrow oh i dont know x

tues 20th april......green

1xb=lemon high fi bar

pasta n sauce with 1xhea = 28 g cheese

lamb casserole 2 x b=57g lamb.roast potatoes and veg

oh bugger just found that my pasta n sauce is actually synned at 2.5.

oooh im missing my curly wurlys tooo

total syns=2.5

gave in again and had a curly wurly ,honestly i am missing it terribly

total syns=8.5

Last edited:
oooh fantastic.ive got 6 to feed and by jove its a mission and a half , ha ha.ive just bought the family feasts for under a fiver and theres some lovely recepies in there,gonna try this week as soon as the asda person turns up tomorrw.i love it when i do a huge shop so much to choose from,good meals this week .just got a huge bag of spuds too and there great,love me spuds , carb junkie me lol xxx il be reading your diary and looking for your new recepies.thanks allie your a star x

hi all had a disatrous weekend ,spent most of it in bed being sick.yuck.dont know whats wrong with me ,seem to wake up in the mornings with a very tight feeling stomach and feel sick.better today though aching ribs but hey.
anyway i did lose 2.5 ponds this week so im pleased with that,ive lost what i put on last week.
back on it today,but going out for a carvery later for sisters birthday but gonna go steady..

Back