Goose will get to goal

Aw you're very kind Goose, thank you. To be honest, in hindsight I could have dealt with things better - but I have learned from it and won't let things get like that again.

Don't beat yourself up either :) Our weight/size does not define who we are and our family and friends still love is no matter what.

When your doing this for say 12 weeks or 16 like me its virtually impossible to clear your diary of all social events till then
I personally feel to get the best out of this plan you need to stay 100% or as low carb as possible.

Im so sorry for everything you went through
That must have been so difficult.

Don't feel bad. I weigh more now than i did full term pregnant!!! I was so stupid and managed to lose 2 stones with slimmig world only to put it all back on. So honestly hun dont beat yourself up over it. At least your doing something right now to tackle it.

And one meal will not ruin everything at all xx

Weight and food will always be a challenge for me...i know that will never change.

We are both the same height!!! Im 5 ft 4.5 too! Aiming for 9st 4.

I dont think i realise how big i have got. My sis saw some pics and commented that it was the biggest shed ever seen me sob sob.

Had a giggle at the comments about your hubby!!! I am excited to get slimmer. I have a lunch in 3 ish weeks which i cant get out of so will just go with the flow x

Aw you're very kind Goose, thank you. To be honest, in hindsight I could have dealt with things better - but I have learned from it and won't let things get like that again.

Don't beat yourself up either :) Our weight/size does not define who we are and our family and friends still love is no matter what.

I am also excited about being slimmer and feeling healthier! It is good to visualise ourselves in a few weeks when we are where we want to be.

I'm on day 6 now..... almost a week done! We will do this xxxx

Morning!

Yes. We so can!!!! 6 more shakes and then the second week is sooooo much easier!!

We will do this and we will get to goal!!!

I'm really disappointed - I just called my Pharmacy to make sure they have my order ready and they said they don't know and can't help until the Lipotrim pharmacist is back in as she has been off all week :oops: (I usually check stock as it is a 50 minute round trip to this pharmacy).

It was really awkward as she didn't seem to want to help at all :confused: - I can't take a break from the shakes now I've started :eek:

When I initially ordered Lipotrim it took over a week for the order to come in :rolleyes: I hadn't started at that point so it was just an annoyance, but now I'm so focused and in the mindset I can't risk not having my supply. I'm feeling a little disappointed and cross.

I do still have some left over Cambridge Shakes and soups - do you think it would ruin my progress by switching temporarily if I have to? Or should I try switch pharmacies? I'm a little embarrassed to go back to the pharmacy I did Lipotrim with in 2016 because I've put on the 2st I lost (plus another 2st) since.

Do you use the same pharmacy you did before when you were on the programme for 16 weeks Goose? I'm afraid I'll end up in tears because of embarrassment if I have to go back to the original pharmacy.....but maybe I am just being pathetic :oops:

Last edited:
Awww hunny i totally feel your pain

The first time i did it it was at the pharmacy next to my work place and she was great. I no longer work there so use a pharmacy local to me now. Nowhere near as good as the old one and a supportive persona makes a huge help. However the fact they are cheaper and i get great support from here im happy to let that go. I have been in and out that pharmacy with so many false restarts and honest it really is your own mindset. They will be happy for the custom and if you can get past those thougts just go there.

Have a look on the lipotrim website and see if there are any more local places and give them a call and explain the situation

And if you have to go back to your old place that is ok too

Worse case scenario its absolutely fine to use your Cambridge products as i did this previously until you get more lipotrim xx

Hugs xx

That pharmacist sounds so rubbish and unhelpful i wouldn't want to go back there x

Awww hunny i totally feel your pain

The first time i did it it was at the pharmacy next to my work place and she was great. I no longer work there so use a pharmacy local to me now. Nowhere near as good as the old one and a supportive persona makes a huge help. However the fact they are cheaper and i get great support from here im happy to let that go. I have been in and out that pharmacy with so many false restarts and honest it really is your own mindset. They will be happy for the custom and if you can get past those thougts just go there.

Have a look on the lipotrim website and see if there are any more local places and give them a call and explain the situation

And if you have to go back to your old place that is ok too

Worse case scenario its absolutely fine to use your Cambridge products as i did this previously until you get more lipotrim xx

Hugs xx

Hi Goose, gosh I feel a little silly now - I panicked! You're so sweet with your support, thank you, it means a lot xxxx

I called the pharmacy I used before and they have a stock of Lipotrim so I am going along tomorrow and I'll switch to them :) My office is only a 15 minute walk from this pharmacy so it makes sense to use them anyway, rather than driving to Essex once a week!

How has your day been? I had the chicken soup for lunch, it's not too bad is it - plus it's more sociable and disguises our master weight loss plan mwahahahaha :p

xxxx

HAHAAHAHAHAHA disguises our master plan. Sorry but the soups are just vile. I didn't mind the Cambridge ones and it was nice sitting at the table and having a 'Meal'.

Im so glad you went back to your pharmacy. It will be much less stressfull than the long drive. Well done you. You deserve a pat on the back xx

My days been surprisingly easy. How's your day been? Xx

The soup does smell a little funny - but I was completely inconspicuous in the work kitchen yesterday, my friend thought I was just having a cuppa soup..... (which effectively it was as I had it in a huge cup so I wasn't lying). Have you tried making it with more than the recommended water? I add a little water to make it into a paste first (cannot be dealing with powder croutons :eek:) then I add more hot water.

Have you tried the "flapjacks"? I've heard they taste like feet :D Not sure how one would know what feet taste like! Hahaha.

My day was good yesterday thank you - I definitely feel like I'm in "The Zone".

As McFadden and Whithead say; Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now :)

xxxx

At work in all day meeting and its full if sweets chocolates and biscuits

Arghhhh

At work in all day meeting and its full if sweets chocolates and biscuits

Your roses comment comes to mind Goose - don't throw your hard work away. Remember how difficult the first few days of Lipotrim are - you don't want to put yourself back there!

You're doing so amazing - stay strong!

The sweets and treats will still be there when we get to goal, they're not going anywhere xxxx

How has your day been Goose?

I went to the pharmacy earlier to get my sachets - there is a different Pharmacist and she is lovely, not particularly experienced with the Lipotrim programme, but lovely all the same :) When I asked if many people were on the programme, she casually said people come and go, which made me feel a little more comfortable as she wasn't being judgemental.

Weigh in day tomorrow - I have been weighing myself throughout the week (might not do that next week?), so I have an expectation of what it'll be - I'll confirm in the morning.

Hope you've had a good day xxxx

Aw im so glad you felt comfortable going back to the pharmacy. That's great to hear and im glad you didn't feel uncomfortable going. Im pharmacist will pick up her knowledge with you doing the program.

Good luck for your wedding tomorrow excited for your result.

Today was very tough resisting all of the yummy goodies at work. They were surrounding me and I was so tempted but I stayed strong. Another 100% day in the bag

Aw im so glad you felt comfortable going back to the pharmacy. That's great to hear and im glad you didn't feel uncomfortable going. Im pharmacist will pick up her knowledge with you doing the program.

Good luck for your wedding tomorrow excited for your result.

Today was very tough resisting all of the yummy goodies at work. They were surrounding me and I was so tempted but I stayed strong. Another 100% day in the bag

Well done on resisting temptation yesterday Goose! Easier said than done!

My husband had pulled pork for dinner last night and it smelt sooo nice, but he kept on saying it's honestly not that nice, trying to make me feel better haha. I think my cats food will end up smelling nice after a few more weeks!!

Week 1 Weigh In: -4lb :)

Well done gem!!!! Hope you are feeling proud!!

How lovely of your hubby! Super sweet xxxx

Well done on resisting temptation yesterday Goose! Easier said than done!

My husband had pulled pork for dinner last night and it smelt sooo nice, but he kept on saying it's honestly not that nice, trying to make me feel better haha. I think my cats food will end up smelling nice after a few more weeks!!

Week 1 Weigh In: -4lb :)
Well done:0clapper:

Thank you :)

I'd like to lose 3.5/4lb each week for the next 7 weeks so I can get as close to losing that 2st as possible!

How have your days been? xxxx

Okay so the hubster is currently eating a kebab. A chicken kebab..... which smells delightful :eek:

I'm sitting here staring at his plate hahaha.

Oh no...... i would avoid being in the same room as him

Like you said that food isnt going nowhere...it will be there (in moderation) after lipotrim.

Just imagine how amazing you will feel. That kebab isnt worth it x

I've been well today...surpisingly its been easier and had to remind myself to take the shakes.

Do need to up the water intake but its so tricky constantly going for a wee!!!

Back