Got my packs tonight

MandyLupton

Gold Member
Hi all,

Well it's official......i am a lighter-lifer now..........hooray!....... at last. :D
My weigh in revealed I'd lost 3lbs since Sunday so I'm happy with that.
I came clean with LLC about doing LT and she was happy I'd taken the whole weightloss journey seriously. She just reminded me that I probably wouldn't have such a big loss my first week.
The people in the group are very nice and LLC is very kind and approachable so I'm very happy.
Just can't wait till next weeks weigh in.
Oh and it's snowing here!!!!
:26:

Sorry.. what is LT?

I bet your really glad to start, it felt like you were a lighter lifer already!
Good luck with your first week.

Welcome (officially :) ) to LighterLife!
I hope you find your journey enjoyable, enlightening and lightening! :D

EmVeg, LT is LipoTrim, kinda like LL but without councelling and available from pharmacists (I think :p )

Ah, thank you Pete!

And Mandy - I hope you getting everyone you wish for out of this! I'm sure you will.

Thanks folks,
Like Pete said , LT is Lipotrim and you get it from the chemist and they weigh you weekly. You don't get the support and counselling which i need and LL offers.
It is a lot cheaper but you only get half the service.

Thats fab Mandy you're doing so well already!

Emma xXx

Thanks LS,

I've had the chocolate shake x 2, banana and the veg soup and enjoyed them all. LT was very similar but there was no variety, you had 3 shakes to choose from and one soup. I do prefer LL drinks a bit more flavoursome!
I did buy the 'sunshine orange' powder, and it's so nice to have a change from water.
Really hoping for a decent weightloss this week, 4 or 5lbs and I will be happy!

awh welcome "offically" hunni!! hope u have a brill week xxx

Well done so far Mandy (following you with a close eye - as I know I will be doing this in Jan!)

Its good you like the shakes you've had so far - I've heard some people don't like them and just carry on through it - so long may it continue!!!

Emveg,

The shakes are nicer than CD and LT. I look forward to having them so thats good. The veg soup I had last night was nice and tasted a bit like cuppa soup. I put a little black pepper in and really enjoyed it.
There is plenty of variety if you don't like a certain soup or shake and 'Last Straw' said you can have two mugs of a savoury drink per day as
well, but you purchase those extra to your £66 per week.
Its only just over 6 weeks till you start and trust me with Xmas on the horizon it will fly by.

Thanks 'thisisit'
I'm hoping I can sit in the garden next summer in...............dare I say it.........a bikini......well may be a skimpy swimsuit. I've always felt I had to cover up but flesh is going to be shown in 2009!

There is plenty of variety if you don't like a certain soup or shake and 'Last Straw' said you can have two mugs of a savoury drink per day as
well, but you purchase those extra to your £66 per week.
Its only just over 6 weeks till you start and trust me with Xmas on the horizon it will fly by.

pssst...don't buy LL SAvoury Drink for an exhorbitant fee each week - buy Marigold Vegetable Stock at Sainsburys for 1.38 for about 2 months worth! ;)

We all do it - its fine - will not affect ketosis, etc. :)

I have stuck with the LL savoury flavourings

I know it's the same as the Marigold.
I know it costs a lot more - but -
I buy it because it's packed in sachets for each individual drink and I only have 2 per day.
It's salty and moreish. If I was spooning it out of the tub I know I 'd be tempted to have more. i figure if I'm paying that much already a bit more won't make much diffference.
It has worked for me since Feb.
It's important to know what might trigger a lapse.
LL is the best thing I have ever done.
I've had my first tough week this week. Strange after all this time. Good luck to you.:girlpower:

Back