Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFnF,

If you started from 187 and get below 87 - I reckon you should stay on thread as Icon of what can be achieved, cos you will have achieved your ton (oops unfortunate phrase!)

Indeed, we should go back and see who else has lost over 100 pounds like Ice Moose etc and have a 100 Club, Hall of Fame

How does that sound?

Mindless

hmmm... quite like the idea of being an icon.. ;) :p lol even if it is in my own mind! LOL Nice idea Mindless xxx :) There are quite a lot I think.. AKB, Icemoose, Westhills, Karion, ... um.. not sure who else... but those I'm sure are :D

Welcome to the Century Club Kandy :D

Jem, Electric sliding is a dance we do - I think the last time we did it in public was at Bubble's birthday party, and before that we did it at January Boot Camp! :cool:

Welcome to the Century Club Kandy :D

Jem, Electric sliding is a dance we do - I think the last time we did it in public was at Bubble's birthday party, and before that we did it at January Boot Camp! :cool:

Sounds interesting.....any video or photo evidence of this??!!!

Erm, I think there might actually be photos of all of us dancing at Bubbles' birthday party - we taught her mum and sister, etc so had a huge crowd of us dancing!! :cool: It was so much fun! :D

I'm in. Have about 140lb to lose and on day 3 of CD and so far so good.
Am posting a diary in the diary thread, but like to spread around!

Roll Call Centurions - hope you're all doing well. I'm off to bed as my eyes are giving me grief. Will check in with y'all tomorrow ;)

Just don't think about Niagra falls - I swear I almost wet myself on the drive into work today!! :eek:

Tena Lady Pads...!!!!!!;) :D

Nearly Forgot to add.....can I please join all you fab guys as well. I've just under 100lbs to lose and I am really going to try abd do it for September 18th, my 40th Birthday...:eek:

Hi there Isis!! Welcome to the club!! Jump on in - its going to be fun! :D

Tatty xx

Thanks for the welcome Tatty and I just know we will all have a ball!!!! (reading the names of who has joined this club!!!!!....lol:D )

Lacey...:)

Nearly Forgot to add.....can I please join all you fab guys as well. I've just under 100lbs to lose and I am really going to try abd do it for September 18th, my 40th Birthday...:eek:

Hello Queenie, lovely to see you here :D How you doing? ;)

Hi Isis - how you doing girl

Hi Tatty - I work near you in Reading - how goes it.

Thought you was going to bed DQ !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back