Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Evening all

I've noticed that D_Q is about as good at going to bed as my two 'erberts;)

Well, didn't manage to SS today - however still have that filthy taste in my mouth that says I don't think I totally blew it:eek:

D_Q thanks for your replies to my random questions - I'll look forward to toasting your Valentine's Day goal reaching, if you reckon that 3-3.5 stone is achievable in 100 days then I should be looking at about 260lbs on my ticker by 14th Feb - I'm gonna see if I can crack 250 by then - something about aiming for the stars and reaching the moon:eek: I'm gonna really go for it

Hope everyone else is doing OK, Geri, Tatty, Isis, Shazza, Splodge, Gem, Mindless, FFnF - I can't keep up so really sorry if I've missed anyone

Ooh I did - Sonkie:eek: Hope your brother is coming round a bit more babes, you are all in my prayers.

Here's to another lb or two down!

Nite nite

:) Evening all

I've noticed that D_Q is about as good at going to bed as my two 'erberts;)

Well, didn't manage to SS today - however still have that filthy taste in my mouth that says I don't think I totally blew it:eek:

D_Q thanks for your replies to my random questions - I'll look forward to toasting your Valentine's Day goal reaching, if you reckon that 3-3.5 stone is achievable in 100 days then I should be looking at about 260lbs on my ticker by 14th Feb - I'm gonna see if I can crack 250 by then - something about aiming for the stars and reaching the moon:eek: I'm gonna really go for it

Hope everyone else is doing OK, Geri, Tatty, Isis, Shazza, Splodge, Gem, Mindless, FFnF - I can't keep up so really sorry if I've missed anyone

Ooh I did - Sonkie:eek: Hope your brother is coming round a bit more babes, you are all in my prayers.

Here's to another lb or two down!

Nite nite

HelenG - Thanks for thinking of me!! Good luck for your losses, you can do this!!!:D

Tatty xx

Having some weird moments today - Thats twice I have felt hunger and I am on Day 4 of 790 - perhaps it takes longer to get into ketosis.

The other end is certainly showing signs though - ie the really small No'2 - they do make me laugh though cause it always feels like a whopper is coming out.

Sorry if TMI

How is everyone else doing - Gone a bit quiet

:D :D Know exactly what you mean Shazza!!! :D

HelenG, I can't help it!!! I won't take my laptop upstairs (think DH would divorce me if I took you guys to bed with me too :rolleyes: ) so I end up popping back downstairs cos I want to see how someone is doing, or cos something has popped into my head!! :p

Go for 250 girl - I reckon no probs!! :cool:

Shazza, rabbit poo on day 4 - excellent!! :D I always think of them as incredibly concentrated - am surprised I haven't broken the pan before with some of my hefty pebbles!! :eek:

Day 4 for me too amd the hunger pangs are beginning to subside - yay! As are the trips to the loo thank god!! On my 6th pint of sparkling water so far today, my life is so exciting!

3 more weeks till it's time for me to try on my wedding dress again and take some progress photos :eek: hopefully the dress will do up a little tighter than it did just before xmas!

Forgot about my wedding cake - it's scrummy!!

4 tiers......bottom tier vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream and jam, 2nd tier is chocolate with chocolate buttercream and the top two tiers are lemon with lemon buttercream and lemon curd........

You have 325 days to get to goal then as that's when it will be served up!!!

Lemon curd?!! OMG I'm drooling!!!! Now there's another incentive to get to goal - so I can have some of that gorgeous sounding cake!! :cool:

Hey Littlehooch....that sounds like some cake!!! :D I can promise you that I will be at goal by then and already looking forward to the cake!!! :D

Can you imagine, by the way, if we were at the wedding.... how impressive we would all look in the photos!!! :D

Having some weird moments today - Thats twice I have felt hunger and I am on Day 4 of 790 - perhaps it takes longer to get into ketosis.

The other end is certainly showing signs though - ie the really small No'2 - they do make me laugh though cause it always feels like a whopper is coming out.

Sorry if TMI

How is everyone else doing - Gone a bit quiet

LMAO Shazza!!!!!!...xxx:eek: :D

HelenG, I can't help it!!! I won't take my laptop upstairs (think DH would divorce me if I took you guys to bed with me too :rolleyes: ) so I end up popping back downstairs cos I want to see how someone is doing, or cos something has popped into my head!! :p

Go for 250 girl - I reckon no probs!! :cool:

Shazza, rabbit poo on day 4 - excellent!! :D I always think of them as incredibly concentrated - am surprised I haven't broken the pan before with some of my hefty pebbles!! :eek:

What are you and Shazza like???!!!:eek: ;) I'm P..ing myself laughing here....thank u guys..:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back