Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday i was 16 st 9.5 lb and aiming for 9 st so that is another 107.5 lb to come off. i have already lost 48 lb so i would like to be a member of the Century Club please.
Irene xx

Irene, welcome to the Century Club!!! :D You have done so well, and I look forward to dancing with you as the rest of it comes off! :cool:

Morning Peeps,

sorry I have been AWOL - kinda lost the plot a bit last week on day 3 :eek: but started again this Monday so here I am on day 3 again...just checked and am in the pink - now to stay there!

Yesterday I 'borrowed' my friends little girl, had a few errands to run, so took her with me in her buggy - tis so much easier walking with a buggy and quicker too - so will make an effort to do that regulary :D

How is everyone else doing - tis very quiet on here....

Keep shaking folks :)

Hi All

Not been able to get to this site for a couple of days and have missed over 1500 (!) posts - I'm never going to be able to catch up so:-

1 Please accept my heartfelt wishes that everyone is managing OK with whatever plan they are on
2 Those of you who are fighting additional demons be they emotional or practical, I pray you keep strong and find whatever help you need to get through
3 Can someone tell me how the heck I can alter my ticker! I am so hopeless - I have lost 10 lbs but I can't seem to update my ticker.

Here's to another day

Last edited:
can't wait to start dropping my stats into here - feel left behind with all these great starts

:D Hooray - got a tracker to move! Thanks Mini for the link. I gave up with the 3fatchicks & concetrated on the other one 'cause at least I could get that to move.:D

1lb a day will give me my target weight by 13th April:p

As that is a Friday (and I'm superstitious), I'm gonna give myself till April 29th (allowing for us girlies losing slower than the boys).:rolleyes:

Be good

well done Helen - it must be great to do your first 'double'

:D Thanks folks, I really do appreciate the support

Although I am not doing SS I am trying really hard. I give myself a big pat on the back if I get through the whole day with only my three packs. :p
If I have to eat something, then I do but I count every single calorie.:(

Mindless, I reckon your first week's loss will be at least 14 - :rolleyes: not sure if anyone has told you yet but boys lose faster than girls!:rolleyes: & I love reading your thread - wish I could be as eloquent:eek:

Night night all, don't let them bed bugs bite:eek:

.............. - :rolleyes: not sure if anyone has told you yet but boys lose faster than girls!:rolleyes: .................

only about 630 million WOMEN!!!!!!!!

not bitter at all - talk about setting the bar high - I don't know, we can't win

Uh huh, seems to me with your mega weight losses, you guys are winning :rolleyes: ;)

just keep fanning the flames D_Q, just keep fanning the flames :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back