Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello team,please may I join the century club too.
Technically I've only a meagre tiny inconsequential 99lb to lose (was 119lb before i discovered CD last month)
but you seem a kind & charitable group,who wouldn't quibble over 14measley ounces.
I'm still up tonight for some reason .I think imight havea touch of ketosis-high

For some reason I'm still up and no idea why. You originally had 119 lb to lose so of course you can be part of the club. I started with 141.5 lb to lose to get to 10 st and may still want to go lower and now 99.5 lb to go

thankyou for your warm welcome.
Please advise, should I set myself minigoals to breakup the journey?

Definately set mini goals, the journey will just seem endless without them. They dont always have to be lb related my first was for my wedding ring to fit again.

So a mix of lbs gone, maybe an old garment out of my wardrobe that will do up . can I promise myself a treat (nonfood of course ) when I reach a minigoal?
any other tricksor games that'll keep the motivation up?

oh deffo a treat when you reach a goal, doesnt have to be big, a new nail varnish, some lovely body lotion or a haircut maybe.

So a mix of lbs gone, maybe an old garment out of my wardrobe that will do up . can I promise myself a treat (nonfood of course ) when I reach a minigoal?
any other tricksor games that'll keep the motivation up?

Current one is pennies in a jar. Started with 124 pennies to move from one jar to another - so far have moved 24, and everytime I look at those two jars I smile! :D

hi everyone,

I have just found out about the century club and i definatley qualify.

Just at the start of my journey so any advice would be great. I have 108 lbs to loose and am starting lipotrim tomorrow.

wishing you every success with your journey beaubride. The trick is to consume gallons of water and to get addicted to posting on here, cant eat while you are typing.

Current one is pennies in a jar. Started with 124 pennies to move from one jar to another - so far have moved 24, and everytime I look at those two jars I smile! :D

Great idea DQ, I could even get the children to do this with me.

Welcome to The Century club Bethany. Which plan are you going to follow? I believe theres a mixture of us on here, some choosing to xclude food for now and others eating. I wish you all the best for your journey ahead. Stick with us, were going places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back