Got over 100 lbs to lose? Roll Call!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Rats:(

:mad: Self-sabotage BIG time this weekend - there won't be any downward shift of my tracker tomorrow:mad:

Wish I knew why I do it.

But.....

Tomorrow is another day and I KNOW that I'm going to get through the WHOLE week on SS - I can do the weekdays, just seem to do myself in on weekends.

:rolleyes: I know now that next weekendI WON'T be joining my family in their after-cinema feed becaue I CAN'T sit and watch, I thought I could but I can't.:rolleyes:

:D Onwards and DOWNWARDS:D

A sniff a day - keeps temptation at bay

:( Rats:(

:mad: Self-sabotage BIG time this weekend - there won't be any downward shift of my tracker tomorrow:mad:

Wish I knew why I do it.

But.....

Tomorrow is another day and I KNOW that I'm going to get through the WHOLE week on SS - I can do the weekdays, just seem to do myself in on weekends.

:rolleyes: I know now that next weekendI WON'T be joining my family in their after-cinema feed becaue I CAN'T sit and watch, I thought I could but I can't.:rolleyes:

:D Onwards and DOWNWARDS:D

Oh Helen,

So sorry to hear about your weekend - I know what you mean about it being the most difficult time - yesterday, daughter was frying steak and chicken with jacket potato's and she had shut the kitchen door so it wouldn't bother me.:)

Well, when you are SSing, I don't know if you've noticed it, but your sense of smell is about 100 times more sensitive - so I could smell this blinkin stuff.:mad:

I went into the kitchen and braving the spitting frying pans had the most enormous SNIFF of the steak - GOD, I went weak at the knees as I was overcome with the sense of 'yum,yum'.:eek:

For a small moment, I was tempted but, nah, the sniff had taken the edge of.

So maybe next weekend (and I know what you mean about cinema snacks such as chocolate covered toffee buttons, lemon and strawberry bonbons, pineapple cubes and chewies of all sorts) - rather than join in - whip one of the bags of them and have a real deep sniff.:eek:

So don't worry about a weekend lapse - focus on what it was and avoid the situation if possible or sniff your way out of it.:D

Thanks for your support folks. I really do appreciate it.

I'm not going to weigh myself today - I know I had a real bad weekend and then my brother had a bit of a set-back which resulted in us spending more of the day at the local A&E than at home yesterday. I then had to try and catch up today so I have decided to give myself the rest of the week to get into SS - hopefully by Saturday I will be back on track. I have already reworked the upcoming weekend to avoid the pitfalls I encountered last weekend.

I still intend to be 100lbs lighter by the end of April & I have just got home from re-instating my gym membership - this time I have enlisted the help of some friends (and my long-suffering Personal Trainer) to make sure I actually go!

I sincerely hope that everyone else is doing OK

Take care

Helen

How is your brother doing. Have they found a reason yet.

You are doing brilliantly considering all the stress you are under.

x

Bettyboo

I still intend to be 100lbs lighter by the end of April & I have just got home from re-instating my gym membership - this time I have enlisted the help of some friends (and my long-suffering Personal Trainer) to make sure I actually go!

Major commitment, go girl!! :D

Bettyboo,

No, still no reason. Drs are putting it down to a 'virus' - no known cause or cure.

He's at home now and learning everything over again - he'll be right.

Thanks for asking

Hey All

Well, all the paperwork has been completed and I can go to the gym from today! I meet with James (my personal trainer) on Wednesday so it's full steam ahead

ONwards and DOWNwards

Be happy:D

Absolutely number twos!!!!

But....

All set for the restart in ten minutes. Not willing to stop before 28th April. Lots of security measures in place and the best incentive I could ever have.......

:D A CRUISE:D

My numero uno thing to do before I die

My OH has agreed (after 15 years persuasion) and so I HAVE to be in shape:eek:

ONwards and DOWNwards;)

:confused: Geri? Sparkle? Heva? Midnight? Littlehooch? Shazza?:confused:

How are you all doing? R u all OK?

Haven't heard anything from you guys on this thread - hope you are all OK

:eek: Sorry DQ

Looks like I've managed to kill this thread:eek:

Either that or they've all found a new REALLY FAST way of getting rid of those bloody pounds and are keeping the secret;)

Count me in! I start on Friday and need to lose over 100lb's.
Ignore the ticker as I have gained about 5lb since that was done!!! Too much indulgant grub before I start!!!

Good luck everyone, this is my year to be slim. 100%

Oooh Helen, I go away on the 28th April too! To blackpool to see the MIL though!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!! Swap you???

Need to be at least 14 stone by then so the MIL goes WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back