Grace's brand spanking new diary

graciebabes said:
Hiiiii *waves* I'm not veggie but am doing all green days this week as am a poor student haha! How are you getting on?

Grace x

Yeh doing ok, just a few weeks into it had a couple binges Woops but getting back on track! Done sw before and wasn't veggie then but almost always did green days because carbs and quorn are so much cheaper than meat :) turns out I really liked them so ended up just becoming veggie! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

graciebabes said:
Hi hun, I'm good thanks.. Just been and got a few more foodie bits for this week. Picked up some skinny lizzie sausages as I think I remember someone mentioning they were free on here a while back, must check. Trying to snow here as well, not settling though thank god. No exercise for me today as I had a good sesh at the gym yesterday and I'm still aching! Going to wait until tuesday to weigh in though.. Off out for a Chinese tonight,looking forward to that!

Hope you're having a good day!

Grace x

Oooo are skinny lizzie sausages free? Xxxxxxx

Yeh doing ok, just a few weeks into it had a couple binges Woops but getting back on track! Done sw before and wasn't veggie then but almost always did green days because carbs and quorn are so much cheaper than meat :) turns out I really liked them so ended up just becoming veggie! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh naughty binges eh! I'm the queen of em haha! I love my meat but just need to save money this week!

Grace x

Arghhhhh I flipping hate it when you have a disappointing tea! Just made vegeteble curry, and whilst it wasn't disgusting, it wasn't nice either! So have now had 3 melba toast (2 x syns) with a mini pot of choc phili (4.5 x syns) What a bloody waste of syns!! Not to mention the 6.5 syn naan bread I had with my curry.

Feeling annoyed and bingey now!! BUUUUT I will resist!!

Might have a bowl of pasta later with some grated cheese on top as I've not had my hexa yet!

ANNOOOOYINGGGGG.. but must resist the urge to binge!! Think of the bigger picture Grace, you can do it!!

Tuesday 6th March - Green day

Breakfast
Cubed potatoes
Beans
Scrambled egg

Lunch
Wholemeal bread roll 1 x hexb
Mullerlight

Snack
Fibre plus bar 1 x hexb

Dinner
Spaghetti carbonara 1 x hexa
2 x slices wafer thin ham 1 x syn

Healthy Extras:
A - 28g parmesan
B - 57g wholemeal roll
B - Fibre plus bar

Syns: 14/105

Exercise:
Didn't manage to get to the gym today, not going to make up an excuse I just couldn't be arsed! However, I have done quite a bit of walking today doing my errands around town etc
Thoughts:Enjoyed having a day of limited syns (going away for the weekend so trying to save as many as possible as a safety net!) and strangely haven't felt as though I've missed out - thank the lord for fibre plus bars and their choccy fix!!

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
Arghhhhh I flipping hate it when you have a disappointing tea! Just made vegeteble curry, and whilst it wasn't disgusting, it wasn't nice either! So have now had 3 melba toast (2 x syns) with a mini pot of choc phili (4.5 x syns) What a bloody waste of syns!! Not to mention the 6.5 syn naan bread I had with my curry.

Feeling annoyed and bingey now!! BUUUUT I will resist!!

Might have a bowl of pasta later with some grated cheese on top as I've not had my hexa yet!

ANNOOOOYINGGGGG.. but must resist the urge to binge!! Think of the bigger picture Grace, you can do it!!

Aw hon!!! Thats rubbish, I had a day like that a week ago & was disgusted with myself! If you have potatoes, make up some sw chips with beans & top with a fried egg x

graciebabes said:
No 1 syn each unfortunately ): nice and big though! Haven't tried them yet!!

Grace x

1 syn is still gooood. I use to have em on ww .. Their yummyyyyy xxxxxxx

Aw hon!!! Thats rubbish, I had a day like that a week ago & was disgusted with myself! If you have potatoes, make up some sw chips with beans & top with a fried egg x

Aww I know it's crap isn't it! Had a bowl of plain pasta with my hexa of mozzarella.. Feeling happy I haven't given in for a change, when before I would've been headed straight for the biscuit tin lol.. Heading up to bed with a fibre plus bar soon for my choccy fix :) Hows your day been?

Grace x

graciebabes said:
Aww I know it's crap isn't it! Had a bowl of plain pasta with my hexa of mozzarella.. Feeling happy I haven't given in for a change, when before I would've been headed straight for the biscuit tin lol.. Heading up to bed with a fibre plus bar soon for my choccy fix :) Hows your day been?

Grace x

Thats good to hear!
Had a good day...having good days since a disappointing weigh in & a kick up the butt on Thursday!
Just had some cadbury giant buttons 1.5 for 2, had 8 & slowly enjoyed every yummy one!!!
Remember tomorrow is another day girl;-) x

Thats good to hear!
Had a good day...having good days since a disappointing weigh in & a kick up the butt on Thursday!
Just had some cadbury giant buttons 1.5 for 2, had 8 & slowly enjoyed every yummy one!!!
Remember tomorrow is another day girl;-) x

Ooooh Wanda don't talk to me about choccy right now!! I've had some chocolate phili and a fibre plus bar!! Craving more though! Resisted like an angel though :)

Gracie, I'm going to my bed as I'll find myself with my hand in the button packet!!! Better safe than sorry & annoyed in the morning!

Gracie, I'm going to my bed as I'll find myself with my hand in the button packet!!! Better safe than sorry & annoyed in the morning!

That's my strategy! Up to bed, door shut, under the covers with my book and the craving soon disappears!! Feels good in the morning when you know you've resisted too! Am just thinking about my breakfast now - cubed potatoes, beans and scrambled egg! Yummmmmy!

My yummy breakfast!!

Attachments

• image-3399815097.jpg
    image-3399815097.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 38
hi there ...

those cubed potatoes look lovely! Think they'll be added to my breakfast sometime this week too :)

x

graciebabes said:
My yummy breakfast!!

Saw this photo this morning ..... Inspired me to have scrambled eggs for me breakfast xxxxxxx

hi there ...

those cubed potatoes look lovely! Think they'll be added to my breakfast sometime this week too :)

x

I'd deffo recommend them, were gorgeous! Kept me full until tea too, and I had it at 10am! I parboiled my tatos the night before and stuck em in the fridge then just had about 15 mins in the oven this morning :)

Back