Sugar free jelly
6 x squares galaxy cookie crumble 8 x syns
8 x daim bar mikados 4 x syns

Healthy Extras:
A - Kerry Low Low cheese slice
B - Wholemeal muffin

Syns: 34/105

Exercise:
So today I bought a big bar of galaxy cookie crumble from Sainsburys for 59p (it goes out of date this month) and have allowed myself to have 6 squares tonight. Normally I'd just cave and have the whole thing, but tonight I haven't :) I'm so happy I have found some self-control..
Thoughts:Oh my god, absolutely LUUURVED my sausage and cheese muffin! Tried to do scrambled egg in an egg ring to go on it too but that went horribly wrong and burnt, so tomorrow I'm going to try doing it normally instead, and have a sausage, cheese AND egg muffin, yum :)

Last edited:
Morning everyone! I've lost another 2lbs this morning since Monday, so that's 5lbs all together! Wooo! That's keeping me motivated :)

graciebabes said:
Morning everyone! I've lost another 2lbs this morning since Monday, so that's 5lbs all together! Wooo! That's keeping me motivated :)

Wow, that's amazing well done xxxxxx

graciebabes said:
I'm so chuffed!! Just rewarded myself with a slimming world style sausage and cheese muffin! I LOVE SLIMMING WORLDDDDD!!

Mmmmmmm sounds beautiful. I love it toooo xxxxxxx

Hello!
Just been reading your diary so though I'd say hello rather than staying all stalkerish!

Well done on your 2lbs loss, that's fab.

I never seem to have chance to make anything in the morning and end up having cereal/Alpen bars, so I might nick your potato cube idea. Yum!

Hope you're having a good day
xx

Hello!
Just been reading your diary so though I'd say hello rather than staying all stalkerish!

Well done on your 2lbs loss, that's fab.

I never seem to have chance to make anything in the morning and end up having cereal/Alpen bars, so I might nick your potato cube idea. Yum!

Hope you're having a good day
xx

Hiiii lovey! You're welcome to stalk don't worry :p I loveeeed my potato cubes (sound silly but didn't know what else to call them lol!?) might make them again tomorrow morning.. I never used to have time to do a good brekkie, but realised if I wanted to ever lose the weight I needed to make time for it! So now I get up half hour early most days and at least have some scrambled eggs.. Hope you're doing well! :)

Just noticed we have the same goal weight too!! Even though you're nearer to it than me at the mo! :)

Yum!

Attachments

• image-3718456432.jpg
    image-3718456432.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 29
I just love my bed so stay in it for as long as possible! I'm going to have to make more of an effort though, there's only so much Alpen bar I can take!

ouh yeah, 11 stone here we come! I thought it was a nice round number to aim for. I weigh in tomorrow and am a bit worried, but we'll see how we go. I had a chinese FEAST on Sunday night so not feeling too positive haha!

Lauren
xx

I just love my bed so stay in it for as long as possible! I'm going to have to make more of an effort though, there's only so much Alpen bar I can take!

ouh yeah, 11 stone here we come! I thought it was a nice round number to aim for. I weigh in tomorrow and am a bit worried, but we'll see how we go. I had a chinese FEAST on Sunday night so not feeling too positive haha!

Lauren
xx

Haha oh my god you won't believe this but so did I! Me and my boyfriend went to an all you can eat chinese buffet with friends! I weighed in on Monday morning and had put 1lb on, so been angelic ever since and after 2 days on plan I've managed to lose that lb and an extra one haha!

Boyfriend has promised when I get to 11 stone he will buy me 5 brand new outfits! Whatever I want from wherever I want! That's keeping me motivated lol!! xx

Hahaha! that's crazy! I went to visit some family and because there was 12 of us we got chinese because it was easier than cooking for so many people. Ooops. I hadn't had many syns during the day but oh dear, I think I'm addicted to sweet and sour prawns.

5 new outfits? That's awesome. Seen anything you want yet??

xx

Hahaha! that's crazy! I went to visit some family and because there was 12 of us we got chinese because it was easier than cooking for so many people. Ooops. I hadn't had many syns during the day but oh dear, I think I'm addicted to sweet and sour prawns.

5 new outfits? That's awesome. Seen anything you want yet??

xx

Yeah loads of bits from River Island and Topshop, but might have to settle for Primark lol!! Keep shopping online and filling my basket but then not buying lol. Can't bloody wait seems to be keeping me very focussed! Off for a gorgeous bath now - loads of bubbles, my slimming world mag, my new book, and sticking a film on my iPad to watch whilst I'm in there! BLISSSS! x

Thursday 8th March - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
1 1/2 Skinny Lizzie sausages 1 1/2 x syns
1 x Kerry Low Low cheese slice 2 x syns
55g wholemeal muffin 1 x hexb
Ketchup 1 x syn
Scrambled egg

Lunch
Chicken, bacon, bbq and cheese baguette with curly fries 1 x hexa
God knows how many syns, really enjoyed it though! Gym tonight

2 x Milky Way crispy rolls 6 x syns
1 x Lindt chocolate ball 4 x syns

Dinner
So Crispy chicken breast 4 x syns
Mashed potato
Carrots
Sweetcorn

Healthy Extras:
A - Cheese
B - Wholemeal muffin

Syns: today: 18 1/2 + baguette and curly fries

Exercise:

Thoughts:

Last edited:
HI Gracie, found your food diary through laurenporkchops, thought i'd pop by and say hi and well done on your weight loss so far :) x

Hiya Hun

Sorry haven't been online much recently, work is mad at the minute. So i just wanted to say well done 5lb loss is brilliant :D

Sarah xx

HI Gracie, found your food diary through laurenporkchops, thought i'd pop by and say hi and well done on your weight loss so far :) x

Hii :) thanks for dropping by! Hope you're getting on okay, I've been a bit off plan today but I'm going to the gym tonight so should burn some of it off hopefully! x

Hiya Hun

Sorry haven't been online much recently, work is mad at the minute. So i just wanted to say well done 5lb loss is brilliant :D

Sarah xx

Hi honey, hope you're well! Thanks, I'm well chuffed.. Been a bit off plan today had a baguette and some chocolate but going to the gym to make up for it.. Hopefully shouldn't matter as I've been good all week so far! xx

Back