GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Those mushrooms come out of a jar from Lidl and they are really tasty - only discovered them last week. If anybody shops in Lidl do you know if they sell them in UK. They are in a large 980ml jar and are in a light brine - we don't have a Lidl near us in UK but will find one if I know they have those mushrooms there.
The blue tooth has stopped working but will put a photo of the jar on when we get it back working.

FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY

BREAKFAST

Yogurt and Fruit

LUNCH

2 boiled eggs - 60gm wholemeal roll - 2 sticks celery - 3 Cow cheese triangles - pickle -- HEX B

DINNER

Jacket Potato and Chilli with salad

2-JACKETPOTATOANDCHILLI.jpg

TOTAL - HEX A 2 - Soya Milk - Cheese Triangles - HEX B - Bread - SYNS - choc drink 6 - pickle 2 TOTAL 8

STEPS - 23, 481 - AQUA -45 MINUTES.

This is the jar - although the writing in Spanish just means "various natural mushrooms" - they are imported into Spain so thought they would import them into UK. I know they do small jars in UK - my son used to buy them and rinse them as they are in oil. (finally got the blue tooth working)

LIDLMUSHROOMS.jpg

Just been in Lidl and Freshona seems to be one of their "shop" brands so will try and check out the net a little more.

SATURDAY 15TH FEB

BREAKFAST

Porridge - fruit - yogurt - HE B

LUNCH

Risotto Cakes and Salad - left over risotto heated in a pan.

2-RISSOTOCAKESWITHSALAD.jpg

DINNER

Pizza - with salad - used 1 HEA and 6 Syns - forgot I was having pizza for tea and had other Hex for porridge. I didn't get to eat all of this - only a third. Made the base with wholemeal flour and know how much I need for 60gms bread from making the bread rolls.

2-PIZZA.jpg

TOTAL - HEX A 2 HEX B 2 - SYNS Pizza 6 - Chocolate Drinks 12 (had to count milk ) oil 1 - total 19

STEPS - forgot to put on counter when we went for a walk!!!

Got this Avocado from our tree the other day and it is now ripe. That is a large egg next to it and the avocado weighed 385gms off the tree - 280 when it was ready for eating. Pity it is 28gms for 2.5 syns :cry:I love it but just had 28gms with my salad and my OH ate the rest !!! (He is really skinny)

2-AVOCADOANDEGG.jpg

I had a look for those mushrooms and couldn't find them :(
I'm like you love avocados, it's a real pity we have to syn them they're really good for you, and like you said the amount you get for 2.5 syns is nothing :(
The risotto cakes look gorgeous :) x

Thanks for looking - what a pity, bought another jar today. If we were driving back would have brought a few jars back with me. Better make the most of them now.
Not had risotto for ages until I made that and then I wondered why as it was tasty - saw the cakes in a Rosemary Conley book and thought they looked nice.

SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY

MONDAY

Porridge - fruit - yogurt- HEX B

LUNCH

Broccoli and Celery Soup - no pic just green soup :)

Grated apple and yogurt

DINNER

Chickpea Vindaloo - Cabbage and Carrot Poriyal - Rice

Jelly - fruit - yogurt

2-CHICKPEAANDBUTTERNUTSQUASHVINDALOO-CABBAGEANDCARROTPORIYAL.jpg

TOTAL - Hex A- Soya Milk HEX B - Porridge - SYNS - Chocolate Drinks 6 - Jelly 1/2 TOTAL - 6.5

​STEPS - REST DAY

Awful morning at Aqua - why do they let these holidaymakers into "our" gym. :) (probably because they pay more a day than we do - in fact quite a lot more).
There were 3 times more than there usually is and it was impossible for our instructor to cope especially as she does it in Spanish and then English and the pool has 2 depths so 2 different classes going on in 2 languages. Madness.
This is what happens when the weather is not good for sunbathing - they are come into the gym which is in a large holiday hotel.

Sorry I had to laugh, the leisure members at the hotel say the same thing as you when the gym and pool fills with residents ha ha ha ha. That's what happens when a hotel tries to be 2 things at once, we have 4500+ leisure members and the rooms can hold over 300 and it doesn't always mix especially the kids :( x

MONDAY 17TH FEBRUARY

BREAKFAST

Fruit and Yogurt

LUNCH
Apple - 30gms Cheese - 2 Ryvita - rest of soup from yesterday - HEX A - HEX B

DINNER

Chickpea Vindaloo - from yesterday
Jelly - Fruit and yogurt

TOTAL
- 2 HEX A - Cheese and Soya Milk - 1 HEX B Porridge - SYNS - Chocolate Drink 6 - Jelly 1/2 - Crisps 6 - Vodka :eek: unknown. Friends came round with Vodka and Crisps and it would have been rude to refuse their drinks and I could not let them drink on their own.!!!!

STEPS - 11, 164 45 Mins Aqua - 1 hour Pilates

INFORMATION FROM BARBETTE SO I DO NOT LOSE IT . . . . . . . . . . . A S D A meat free info

According to the SW site the meatballs are still 3 syns per bag, the sweet chilli sausages are 1 syn each which isn't bad. The rashers are 1.5 syns each, the italian sausages 1 syn each, burgers 1/2 syn each, the dried sausage mix is 1 syn per sausage (8 per mix), the dried burger mix is 5 syns per mix, mince & chicken pieces free and their dired mixes of chilli, mince & onion and bolognese are all free but they are quite bland.

Thank you very much for that much appreciated.

Back