GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Oh I'm sure there's a much less polite version of my sentence about the tourists ;)

Hope you had a nice evening with your friends and the vodka :p x

TUESDAY 18TH FEB

BREAKFAST

Fruit and yogurt

LUNCH

Noodles - mushrooms - asparagus - cauliflower - broccoli - miso paste

2-MIXEDVEGWITHNOODLES.jpg

DINNER

Stuffed Aubergine - on it's own as it was rather large!!! I only had 1 piece.

Jelly - fruit - yogurt

2-STUFFEDAUBERGINE.jpg

Filled with onions - mushrooms - red pepper and lentils.

TOTALS - HEX A - Cheese on Aubergine SYNS - Choc Drinks 6 - Jelly 1/2 = 6.5

Aqua 45 mins - Steps 13.513

Just back from the local Friday market - fantastic veg on sale today.

2-STRAWBERRIES.jpg 2-STRAWBERRIES2.jpg

2 Kilo box - just under £2 ---- Plenty for this week-ends puds :D

Taken out what I wanted for this week-end and dried the rest to bring back to UK.

This is just over 3lbs of dried Strawberries (plus one large Kiwi) - does not look that many now :D Not for me unless I syn them - best thing about them is that they do not contain sulphur unlike shop bought ones.

2-DRIEDSTRAWBERRIESANDAKIWI.jpg

WEDNESDAY 19TH FEB

BREAKFAST

Banana - up late

ALL DAY LUNCH

28 gms Avocado - Cous cous - 2 eggs - cottage cheese - coleslaw - mushrooms - salad etc - eaten from 11 am until dinner time

2-ALLDAYLUNCH.jpg

DINNER

Lentil and Mushroom Cottage Pie topped with Cauliflower Cheese mash - Brussel Sprouts.

2-LENTILANDMUSHROOMCOTTAGEPIEWITHCAULIFLOWERCHEESEMASHANDBRUSSELS.jpg

TOTALS - HEX A for cheese - SYNS - Avocado 2.5 - mayo 1 - pickle 1 - choc drinks 6 = 10.5

STEPS - 10.089

Bought loads of Aspargus from the market at the beginning of this week - it is Asparagus season here in Spain - found out that is what is giving me so many stomach probs due to my Crohns and I thought I was doing healthy SW by eating it.

I can eat loads of bloating making things like peas - beans - lentils - brussels (my favourite veg) cauliflower and broccoli without probs but seems too much Asparagus is not good.

Good weather day on Costa del Sol - went out in 3/4 trousers - sandals - thin sweat shirt but saw holiday makers who think it short and t shirt weather but are really cold as you can see they are holding their arms around their bodies. If it wasn't for the wind it would be the perfect here.

Last edited:
Your salad looks lovely and so do those strawberries. Never tried the dried ones never appealed to me. Sorry about your chrohns playing up, it's bad enough having IBS wouldn't even like to think about how it is for you. I hope it calms down soon x

THURSDAY 20TH FEB

BREAKFAST

Porridge - fruit - yogurt - HEX B

Ryvita and cheese after gym

LUNCH

Salad with Avocado etc

2-AVOCADOSALAD.jpg

DINNER

Omelettes stuffed with Spinach - Philly cheese mixed with garlic and pepper and a little water added then micro until hot. Sweet potatoes and Asparagus

2-SPINACHOMELETTESWITHGARLICCHEESESAUCE-SWEETPOTATOANDASPARAGUS-1.jpg

TOTAL - 2 HEX A for Cheese - 2 HEX B for Ryvita and Porridge SYNS - lunch 5 avocado - pickle - cous cous - mayo Drinks 8 = 13

STEPS 10.164. 45 mins Stretch - no Pilates today so went in gym

Last edited:
Your salad looks lovely and so do those strawberries. Never tried the dried ones never appealed to me. Sorry about your chrohns playing up, it's bad enough having IBS wouldn't even like to think about how it is for you. I hope it calms down soon x

It is my son who eats the dried fruit - I do lots for him in the Summer when the fruit is cheap. He also has Crohn's and because they don't have sulphur in them he can eat it - pineapple is particularly nice but takes alot of drying.

Just opened the blinds and it is pouring it down - now have to walk 2kms to gym in the rain. :cry:

FR IDAY 21ST FEB

BREAKFAST

Fruit

LUNCH

Thick pea and potato soup

Jelly - fruit - yogurt

2-THICKPEAANDPOTATOSOUP.jpg

DINNER

Ratatouille with a topping of cooked brown rice mixed with egg and grated cheese with Asparagus and Cauliflower. The topping tasted just like pastry.

2-RATATOUILLEWITHBROWNRICEEGGANDCHEESETOPPING.jpg

TOTALS -8 -2 HEX B for Cheese -- SYNS - Choc drinks 8 - Jelly 1/2 Total 8.5

STEPS - 12,003 - 45 mins Aqua.

Oooo, like the idea of the rice, egg and cheese crust, will nick that idea, I might put it on the shepherd's pie filling I made and froze.
Hope you didn't get too wet, i's chucking it down here so probably get soaked when taking Sam out tomorrow :( x

Oooo, like the idea of the rice, egg and cheese crust, will nick that idea, I might put it on the shepherd's pie filling I made and froze.
Hope you didn't get too wet, i's chucking it down here so probably get soaked when taking Sam out tomorrow :( x

This is where I found it - How to Cook Brown Rice in the Microwave Recipe | Steamy Kitchen Recipes

but it is as below ----- and it works - never use any other method now. Sometimes there is a little water left in the bowl but I just turn it on for another couple of minutes. Never fails.

I let it cool then added 2 beaten eggs and and hex's of grated cheese and shoved it on top of the veg. Cooked it at 180c

1 cup brown basmati rice ..... 3 cups water
directions:

Wash rice, rinse, drain. Add rice and water to large microwave safe bowl. Microwave uncovered at 100% power for 10 minutes. Reduce power to 50% and microwave another 20 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.

SATURDA 22ND FEB

BREAKFAST

Porridge - fruit - yogurt - HEXB

LUNCH - Bland days - Crohns flare up

Spinach soup with lentils

2-SPINACHSOUPWITHLENTILS.jpg

DINNER

Jacket potato - cheese - poached egg. Strawberries

TOTALS 2 HEX A - HEX B - SYNS - Drinks 16

SUNDAY 23RD FEB

BREAKFAST

Porridge with fruit and yogurt

LUNCH

Spinach and kidney bean soup

Fresh pineapple - jelly - fruit

1-SPINACHANDKIDNEYBEANSOUP.jpg

DINNER

Lentil Loaf with Potatoes and Veg. This is so easy to make and makes 4 large portions. (will put the recipe on later).

2-LENTILLOAF.jpg

TOTALS - 2 HEX A -- Cheese -- 2 HEX B - Porridge - Bread. SYNS Drinks 8 - Gravy 2 --- Total 10

Back