GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Blooming 'eck you would have been bored silly :( What a lovely combo you're left with sky news and shopping channels, my idea of hell :( x

x

Got Sky News on a loop at the moment :) OH did get IPlayer earlier - is ok for a short while but the internet is not strong enough to maintain it. If we lived here all year round we could pay for a box - broadband and a land line telephone but it is not worth it for the time we are here. Have got some programmes from our favourite download site like Call the Midwives and George Gently so going to watch them in a while - we like easy watching not scare you to death things. :D

TUESDAYt 11th february

BREAKFAST -- porridge - fruit - yogurt - hex b

LUNCH

Left overs from last night and day before !!!!

Benefits bar pud with banana, kiwi and strawberry

1-TUESDAYPUD.jpg

DINNER

Lentil and veg chilli with tagliatelle

Jelly - fruit - yogurt

2-LENTILANDVEGCHILLIWITHTAGLIATELLI.jpg

TOTALS - hex a - soya milk - hex b - porridge - benefit bars - syns - oil 1 - chocolate drinks 4 - jelly 1/2 total 5.5

STEPS - 10,145

Beautiful sunshine this morning - might go to the gym without my coat on. :D

Just got back from the gym and really feel like I am getting somewhere now - lots more mobility in my wrist and was able to do more at Pilates.

The food as always looks amazing, I always come away from your page hungry ha ha ha ha.
I wish it was warmer and dry over here the whether has been horrendous, I just feel sorry for the folk down south there's more storms coming :(
Hope you've had a nice day and well done on more wrist mobility x

The food as always looks amazing, I always come away from your page hungry ha ha ha ha.
I wish it was warmer and dry over here the whether has been horrendous, I just feel sorry for the folk down south there's more storms coming :(
Hope you've had a nice day and well done on more wrist mobility x

Thank you -- the weather here is so changeable - the wind has dropped and this afternoon was 22C so sat outside in shorts and t shirt whilst reading my kindle - tomorrow will probably be back in my jeans.
We have a friend who lives in Somerset and said she has never seen anything like it in her life. Looks like where we live in UK has had an horrendous couple of day with the high winds. Been watching it on Sky news just now - it is just unbelievable.
Hope you are having a better night at work tonight.

The weather's insane isn't it?! We lost a few fence panels last night!!
Glad the weather has improved for you tho :D

I remember my Dad making me chilli with pasta coz he had no rice and it's lovely :D When I feel like doing a Man Vs Food style tea and being a total piggy I have mac & cheese with chilli ;) xx

WEDNESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY

BREAKFAST

Porridge - fruit - yogurt - Hex B

LUNCH

Pease Pudding with Spinach (instead of gammon :) ) - Used split yellow peas, onion, stick of celery, spinach and stock

Jelly - fruit and yogurt

2-PEASEPUDDINGWITHSPINACH-YELLOWSPLITPEAS.jpg

DINNER

2 Eggs - "fried" Potatoes - Baked Beans.

2-BAKEDBEANS-HOMEMADE.jpg

Went to the shop and they had sold out of Baked Beans so bought a jar of ready cooked white beans and made some.
1 tsp oil heated and added a thinly sliced onion and half a red pepper, finely chopped and cooked them for a few minutes then added a tsp of cumin and a little sweetener and my every present garlic clove. Stir-fried that then added half tin passata, a squirt of tomato puree and a little water and simmered to cook the onions and peppers and thicken the sauce. Added the beans and cooked until they were hot.
Keep saying I don't know why I bother buying baked beans - suppose they are convenient.

TOTAL -- HEX A for Soya Milk - HEX B for Porridge - SYNS - Drinks 2 - Oil 2 - Jelly 1/2 - Syns 6.5

STEPS - 12, 376 - 45 mins Aqua.

I love chilli in my veggie bolognese or lasagne.
Unfortunately the weather is going to bad again this weekend over here especially down south, I just hope the government pulls their fingers out and helps them. It would be nice to be able to go out in a t-shirt, not too hot though I don't like summer in general prefer spring and autumn. x x

Started the day without my porridge today and thought I would be really hungry before lunch but never noticed but I did have more fruit than usual. Friends messaged to see if we wanted a walk as the weather was so nice so just had to grab something to eat which was quick and ended up with bread I really didn't want to eat today but it was that or nothing.

Cool making your own beans :)

Shame about the bread :( But did you have a nice walk?x

Brilliant walk in the sunshine all along the seafront - a bit of window shopping and some "real walking"

I wouldn't worry too much about the bread, life happens you can always have a lighter carb day tomorrow. I hope your walk was a nice one x

Would you believe pizza is on the menu for tomorrow - not had one for ages and ages so made the sauce and bought the veg etc so it will have to start on Sunday :)

THURSDAY 13TH FEBRUARY

Porridge - fruit - yogurt --HEX B

LUNCH

Left over baked beans - 2 boiled eggs.- pickle
Jelly - fruit - yogurt.

DINNER

Butternut Squash and Asparagus Risotto and Mixed Mushrooms.

2-BUTTERNUTSQUASHANDASPARAGUSRISOTTOANDMIXEDMUSHROOMS.jpg

TOTAL - HEX A - Soya Milk and Cheese HEX B - Porridge SYNS - Drinks 4 - Pickle 1 - Oil 2 - Jelly 1/2 = 7.5

STEPS - 12, 419 --- 45 minutes Stretch Class - 1 hour Pilates

I'm glad I've eaten before I've come here your tea looks amazing :drool:
You really do well on the exercise front, I really need to get back to that, my exercise bike is just sat there at the minute x

Last edited:
I'm glad I've eaten before I've come here your tea looks amazing :drool:
You really do well on the exercise front, I really need to get back to that, my exercise bike is just sat there at the minute x

Can I have it please :) I have had one on my patio here in Spain for years and some b++++er pinched it last year whilst we were in UK

Last edited:
Back