GREEN DAYS ONLY - systemas diary

Just went into Primark and got some leggings and a top - got loads of nice gym wear at home so only need these for a while. Did go to Decathlon and got some Kalenji light weight trainer type shoes. I really hate wearing shoes and only wear them outdoors and then only Crocs tone flip flops - I can walk for miles in them.
Called at the gym I am going to - went there for a month last year - and the first class tomorrow is Zumba - what on earth do you wear for that - do I need my Spanish Feria dress :D
Yup it's mandatory didn't ya know? ;) you and me both re the shoes. I would walk outside with bare feet 'cept I know I would cut my feet to ribbons. OK abroad mind. :D Annnnnd walking round supermarkets I have been known to do it too. Not just after a drink either ;) *um food shopping whilst sozzled?!* random!

Slept until 7.30 am which is very unusal for me - must have been all the exercise yesterday. Then realised it was when I got out of bed - wow my back aches and the top of my arms are like lead. :cry:
PAIN with a purpose! GO YOOOOOOOOOU! :D See you lost another 1lb! Nice work Missus! :D

Really was "pain" with a purpose this morning - could tell I had not been to the gym for 6 months at the Abs and Tums class - think they have all turned to jelly.:cry:

TUESDAY 12TH

BREAKFAST
Porridge - yoghurt and fruit - HEX B

LUNCH
Broccoli and Cauliflower soup
Cheese Salad HEX A

DINNER
Jacket Potato with vegan pie filling (lentils and beans) bok choy - cauliflower cheese - peas - HEX A
Jelly, fruit and yoghurt - 1 SYN

TOTAL - 2 HEX A - 1 HEX B - SYNS - Highlights 4 - potato 1 - Pud 1 - Juice 1 - Total 7 SYNS

CAULIFLOWERANDBROCCOLISOUPANDCHEESESALAD.jpg

LOOKWHATICOULDHAVEEATEN.jpg

2 Lamb and mint pies and 2 Vegan pies
Like the man on the TV used to say - Look what you could have won. :cry:instead I had the vegan pie filling.

JACKETPOTATO-TVP-CAULIFLOWERCHEESEANDPAKCHOY.jpg

Really was "pain" with a purpose this morning - could tell I had not been to the gym for 6 months at the Abs and Tums class - think they have all turned to jelly.:cry:
Awwww poor you! HUGS The croquettes look nommy do they have egg in though? I also drooled over the pies...you know which ones! The filling you had looks like Linda McCartney. I sorta copied it once myself and made a crust... a smidgen of red wine makes all the difference. ;) yes it truly was a smidgen....um it WAS...:giggle:well they enjoyed it so that's all that matters. May have to do that again. I can resist imma big gal. (literally!) ;)
Right better get off out with the girls! x

Called in the local park on the way to the gym and look who was there. This is a photo my OH took and that is how close we were to them.

WILLIAMANDKATE-VERNONPARK.jpg

systema said:
Called in the local park on the way to the gym and look who was there. This is a photo my OH took and that is how close we were to them.

Ahhh same colour sash dan wore when we got married :D

Keldelacoe said:
Ahhh same colour sash dan wore when we got married :D

Random post? Lol

vegan4life - I made the croquettes without egg as it was part of vegan tea. I cooked and mashed a sweet potato then chopped some left over veggies and mixed them together - basically bubble and squeak - add some harissa paste, garlic and a little soya milk and gave it a good mix then made it into croquettes and left it in the fridge for a while. It was, shall we say, damp not wet so that the made up couscous stuck to it.
The oven was on for something else so popped them for about 15 mins until they coloured up a bit. I made loads but hid the others so I could have them the next day for lunch.:innocent0001:

WEDNESDAY 13TH JUNE

BREAKFAST
Porridge - fruit - yoghurt - HEX B

LUNCH
Hummus - Pitta bread - Salad

2 Ryvita and Cheese -- 1 HEX A - 3 SYNS

DINNER
Marinated Tofu and Mixed Vegetables with Rice - 3 SYNS for oil and cornflour

TOTAL - 1 HEX A - 2 HEX B SYNS - Ryvita 3 - Oil and cornflour 3 - Juice 1 - Highlights 4 - TOTAL 11

HUMMUSWITHPITTAANDSALAD.jpg

Hummus made with 250gms chickpeas, a little soya milk, 1tsp cumin, fresh coriander, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor.

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2012/05/thai-black-pepper-and-garlic-tofu.html

seem to have had a camera malfunction but this is what I made for Dinner and it was very nice.

Tofu.jpg

Last edited:
vegan4life - I made the croquettes without egg as it was part of vegan tea. I cooked and mashed a sweet potato then chopped some left over veggies and mixed them together - basically bubble and squeak - add some harissa paste, garlic and a little soya milk and gave it a good mix then made it into croquettes and left it in the fridge for a while. It was, shall we say, damp not wet so that the made up couscous stuck to it.
The oven was on for something else so popped them for about 15 mins until they coloured up a bit. I made loads but hid the others so I could have them the next day for lunch.:innocent0001:

:rotflmao: ;) sound nommy!

:rotflmao: ;) sound nommy!

Just read your kale recipe - will try it with the dehydrator when I get home (hope I can find some) the oven is very small here I will be doing it all day.

This week - steps counter

Friday - 11.660
Saturday - 9.597
Sunday - 9.578
Monday - 8196
Tuesday 13.182
Wednesday - 10.124
Thursday - 17.308 -- plus gardening and other bits I have done without the ped.

GYM
Monday - 45mins Zumba - 45 mins Aqua

Wednesday - 45min Abs and Bums - 45 mins Aqua

And I have lost ZILCH - exactly the same (including point something) as last Friday. I have lost an inch from my waist and half an inch from my hips - maybe I should not go on the scales.

This is the last day of Slimming World for a while - maybe I am eating too much food - think I will look to join Rosemary Conley Club for a bit more structure as this does not seem to be working for me. When I lost my big weight it came off a lot better than this - so disappointed - 3 and half pounds in a month.
Maybe I should eat packet pasta meals and curly whurlys. :eek:

Last edited:
Ooh get you hob-nobbing with royalty! How exciting!

Big boo to the sts and getting disillusioned though. That's rubbish, especially when you're making such lovely stuff and putting in so much effort. The inch thing is good though isn't it - especially in a month. I did Rosemary Conley for a bit and thought I'd starve - that's why I got on better with SW! You don't have much to lose so I guess it will take a bit longer to come off, keep posting your pics and food though - whichever diet you're doing x

Ah hun... The sts is crap isnt it... Especially as you were so "good".

I dont know anything about Rosemary Connelly but I know when I did ww I was always hungry.

Youve done a lot of exercise this week, would you stick with sw this week and see would you get a big loss next week?? Sometimes it may take a week for it to show.....

Whatever you choose best of luck for the week ahead!!!

Thanks for the messages and encouragement. Having looked at what I eat I think the carbs are the answer - too many of them I think. I weighed out the amount of rice I had yesterday and it was a lot (counted the cals and was suprised at the numbers) will cut down the portion sizes of them.
Onward and down ward :woohoo:

Its surprising how much we under estimate portion sizes.

Well done on understanding what caused the sts. Now you will loose.....

Best of luck hun. Glad your still staying with us!!

Been good with the portion sizes of carbs today, how I love them - wow - what a difference when I weighed it, was about 3 times more than before I checked.
It is ok for SW to say eat what you want of these carbs but after all calories do count - I still believe in "Calories in V Calories Out"
Will post photos later - hopefully camera is now functioning properly - the ones from a couple of days ago are still in cyber world.

Nowt to do with slimming but watching Mrs Brown's Boys - read lots about it but never seen it as we do not spend lots of time in UK - wow - isn't it brilliant.:D:D my kind of comedy.

Back