SUNDAY 10TH MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal - fruit and soya milk -HEX A - HEX B

LUNCH
Mixed Veg Tomato Soup - 1 SYN for thickener
Bread - HEX B
Fruit and Yoghurt - 1 SYN

16-MIXEDVEGANDTOMATOSOUPWITHTOAST_zps19ae6c42.jpg

Jacket Potato with Cauliflower and Brocolli - Baked Beans - Cheese Sauce - HEX A
Cheese sauce made with 3 Laughing Cow Triangles and a little soya milk melted for a few seconds in microwave - Paprika - Mixed Herb - Plain triangles mixed.

18-JACKETPOTATOWITHBROCOLLICAULIFLOWERANDCHEESESAUCEWITHBEANS_zps8208be6f.jpg

TOTAL

2 HEX A - 2 HEX B - SYNS - Thickener 1 - yoghurt 1 - Chocolate Drinks 5 - Total 7

13,264 steps - 349 Cals - 7.02 kms

Last edited:
mega number of steps again - I used to do 27,000 plus some days I would like to be able to get back to that at some time obly about another 20000 to go :):)
I am going to have to remember that cheese sauce is sounds so easy and no thickener required either bargain

hope you got to bed early enough to get some sleep :):) not sure what to say about the goose stepping army - only glad they are not waking me :):)

Hi Systema

I tried to do my signature thingy as you suggested BUT the preview is shorter than the one in the box so it is not coming up the same (as you will probably see below). Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is in my permissions It says no to HTML - I had no idea when I started what all this meant but erred on the side of caution! Should I change that and if so do you know how???

Cheers

I have just clicked on it and it is fine - takes me straight to your diary - well done.

mega number of steps again - I used to do 27,000 plus some days I would like to be able to get back to that at some time obly about another 20000 to go :):)
I am going to have to remember that cheese sauce is sounds so easy and no thickener required either bargain

hope you got to bed early enough to get some sleep :):) not sure what to say about the goose stepping army - only glad they are not waking me :):)

27,000 is going to be my new target then now :) - looked in my book and done a few 24,000 but never done that many.

Time for bed now - ready for the marching band.

The end of the first week so I am going to put everything together so I can refer back to it. No photos for Monday, no batteries in camera.

WEEK1
DAY ........... SYNS............. STEPS............ KMS
MONDAY------ 9.5 ----------14.236 --------7.73
TUESDAY------ 8.5 -------- 10.145-------- 5.83
WEDNESDAY-- 12.0----------14.610 ------- 7.74
THURSDAY----- 6.0 -------- 18.354 ------- 9.72
FRIDAY--------10.5 -------- 17.948-------- 9.51
SATURDAY----- 9.5--------- 10.004-------- 5.30
SUNDAY--------7.0 --------- 13.265 --------7.02
------- ---------- ----------------------------------
TOTAL--------- 63.0-------- 98.561 ------- 52.85 KMS/32.84 MILES

No scales so no weight but not bothered about what any scales would say now - all I am interested in is getting back to weight I was when we left home in November.

Last edited:
MONDAY 11TH MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal, Soya milk and Fruit - HEX A AND HEX B

LUNCH
Added tomato puree to yesterdays soup and added chilli and garlic with Jacket Potato and 1 Low fat Cheese Triangle - HEX A
Fruit and Yoghurt - 1 SYN

12-RATATOUILLEWITHJACKETPOTATOAND2CHEESETRIANGLES_zps1974b1b8.jpg

DINNER
Dhal and Greens with Salad and Chilli Sauce - 1 SYN
Apple

21-DHALANDSPINACHWITHSALAD_zpsf61e57d4.jpg

TOTALS
2 HEX A - 1 HEX B - SYNS - Chilli Sauce 1 - Yoghurt 1 - Hot Chocolate drink - 5 - TOTAL - 7

STEPS 19.496 -- CALS 509 --- KMS 10.33

I think that is a really good idea to have a total of your weeks food and activities
you dont need a scale as the number is not what the rest of us see - what you do need is your clothes to fit how you would like them too
so your clothes can be your guide as to how well you are doing :)

Sluuuurp! Lovely!

LIke you I have realised I need smaller plates so have began using them. I used to pile up a huuuge habitat plate which was really too big. I have also cut down on my portion sizes - especially on pasta as I seem to have been believing that in the past I was a peasant family of 10 - all by myself!!! Getting used to weighing out cereal now too.

Aaleigha - I have the pair of shorts that I could hardly fasten last week which is what I am going to judge things by. Quite liberating really not going on the scales.

Deathworm - that made me laugh, I have plates that big.

One day I will read how to multi-quote. :D

multi quoting is easy

here is the idiots guide (I call it that as its how I was taught :):) )
look at the bottom of each post and you will see reply with quote - ignore that for now
to the right of that is a little "" mark and a + click on that for ALL the posts you want to quote and then on the last post you want to quote hit the reply with quote
all the quotes will appear in the typing box (dialogue box) insert your comments between the quote hit post and hey presto

I am assuming its sleep time where you are = have a peaceful one :)

Yes was going to do my diary but fell asleep watching TV :cry:was something I wanted to watch.
Just got up - it is 5.30am just as most of are going to bed - had the most horrendous storm in the night and it is still lashing it down but the sun will be out by the time OH gets up (hopefully)

Last edited:
TUESDAY 12TH MARCH

BREAKFAST
Cereal - Fruit - Soya Milk -- HEX A HEX B

LUNCH
Omelette with Cheese Triangles - Tomato - Spring Onion and Cress - HEX A
Apple

19-CHEESETOMATOCRESSANDSPRINGONIONOMELETTEANDCUCUMBER_zps24dbe1d6.jpg

DINNER
Dhal with Spinach - Black-eyed Bean, Potato and Pepper Vindaloo and Rice - Oil 2 SYNS

20-DALANDSPINACHBLACK-EYEDBEANVINDALOOANDRICE_zps44caeadf.jpg

Got a new plate which is not much bigger than the other one - only for special occasions ;)

TOTAL
2 - HEX A - HEX B - SYNS - 2 for Oil and 7.5 for Chocolate Drinks - SYNS 9.5

16.258 STEPS --- 445 CALS ----- 8.61KM

its a very pretty plate

I did expect you to be multi quoting just for the practice :):)

sorry about waking up to a storm not much fun to be woken like that
I have no doubt your day has improved and you have already got in many many stetps
H xx

Systema - I want your dinners!

Had a bit of a celebration last night. Well, I made a cheese omelette when I came home frommy weigh in. With that I had a small tin of beans and some noodles (was very hungry). Then as I was joint slimmer of the week I had a bag of goodies so ate the mango - which was not exactly ripe but I do not mind - easier to eat as I tend to get in a mess with ripe fruit (or anything else come to that...)

Had a bit of a celebration last night. Well, I made a cheese omelette when I came home frommy weigh in. With that I had a small tin of beans and some noodles (was very hungry). Then as I was joint slimmer of the week I had a bag of goodies so ate the mango - which was not exactly ripe but I do not mind - easier to eat as I tend to get in a mess with ripe fruit (or anything else come to that...)

Well Done - Slimmer of the Week - put that on your diary page in BIG letters.:winner:

Put a note on your diary - you didn't tell us how much :)

its a very pretty plate

I did expect you to be multi quoting just for the practice :):)

sorry about waking up to a storm not much fun to be woken like that
I have no doubt your day has improved and you have already got in many many stetps
H xx

Lets hope this multi quoting malarky works.
The storm was really bad and it did not stop until lunch time so just sat and watched TV then went walking but not too far today.
The plate is plastic but it looks ok - not too big either but I do prefer the china ones but that is better for curry.

A question for you - how much is a HEX B in cals - is it 120, I seem to remember reading it somewhere a long time ago. I ask because if I have a bread roll which weighs 80gm and I can only have 60gms can I syn the rest of it? So my bread roll is 180 cals minus the 120 (or whatever) for HEXB leaving 40cals to count as 2 syns - have I got that right?

officially you cant mess with healthy extras but needs must
unofficially a healthy extra is approx 120 calories or 6 syns but obviously must have the right amount of fibre etc

so for your bread I would most certainly use a healthy extra and some syns

and yes the mulitquoting did work :):):)

Back