Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

half my wardrobe on ebay!!1ooops

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by byron, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

well after another clear out of clothes thtat no longer fit me, ive listed loads of my items in a size 18 and 20 on ebay grrrrhhh ill soon have nothing in my wardrobe9im happy i dont fit in them no more-but sad theirs hardly owt i can wear anymore check out my items!

lolhttp://myworld.ebay.co.uk/2007ramskill

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're so good having a clear out! I've got so many clothes I need to give to charity or ebay, but I keep putting it off.

Well done - hope you get rid of them all!

4. byron

byron Full Member

lol- i kept thinking should i get rid of them or not???and then decided i never want to fit into that size again, so to me this is closure for the weight i was when i first started sw- however i still have a long way to go-one step at a time lol
    thanks hellicopter
    laura x

5. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi have tried to look for your items but it wont work coming up as page expired

6. byron

byron Full Member

yea i dont know how to link my ebay page to put on here properly any ideas??

7. byron

byron Full Member

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done on not needing these clothes again as they are too big - and good luck with your auctions. X

9. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good on you!

I've got 3 bags waiting to go to the local hospice shop but these are just full of old stuff i dont wear anymore. Whilst i was off work i just had a massive tidy up in my wardrobe and its suprising the crap and dated clothes we hang onto!

Ive got loads of designer stuff and some good leather jackets but i cant be arsed with ebay - it does my head in. For what i will sell them for doesnt really become viable with all the faffing around, posting, packing etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.