half my wardrobe on ebay!!1ooops

byron

well after another clear out of clothes thtat no longer fit me, ive listed loads of my items in a size 18 and 20 on ebay grrrrhhh ill soon have nothing in my wardrobe9im happy i dont fit in them no more-but sad theirs hardly owt i can wear anymore check out my items!

lolhttp://myworld.ebay.co.uk/2007ramskill

You're so good having a clear out! I've got so many clothes I need to give to charity or ebay, but I keep putting it off.

Well done - hope you get rid of them all!

lol- i kept thinking should i get rid of them or not???and then decided i never want to fit into that size again, so to me this is closure for the weight i was when i first started sw- however i still have a long way to go-one step at a time lol
thanks hellicopter
laura x

hi have tried to look for your items but it wont work coming up as page expired

yea i dont know how to link my ebay page to put on here properly any ideas??

Good on you!

I've got 3 bags waiting to go to the local hospice shop but these are just full of old stuff i dont wear anymore. Whilst i was off work i just had a massive tidy up in my wardrobe and its suprising the crap and dated clothes we hang onto!

Ive got loads of designer stuff and some good leather jackets but i cant be arsed with ebay - it does my head in. For what i will sell them for doesnt really become viable with all the faffing around, posting, packing etc.

Back