half way thru week one

purplekel

i had a wee sneaky peek on the scales today and have lost 4.5lbs, was amazed cos ive not been 100% but these first 3 days are hard so my little slips are hopefully out the way, even sat in the same room as partner and son having an indian last nite wasnt easy but i done it so hopefully by thurs with no more slips i will get a good loss.

Well done, keep it up, and avoid the slips. It kinda makes all the effort a bit pointless, otherwise :)

Good luck purplekel. Stay strong.....

Well done purplekel. Once you get well into ketosis you may find that with no appetite what everyone else is having around you does not cause you any bother. Personally I still enjoy cooking or preparing for others but have no issue with not having any.

Love Myr xxx

Good luck purplekel, hope you get to the stage of not wanting to "slip" - keep focussed!
Bren xx

thanks everyone well this is day 5 and this is the day i crumbled last time so fingers crossed to make it thru. i found myself cupboard hunting last nite when everyone else was in bed thank god the kids had ate all the goodies, so i just drank some water and went to bed woke up feeling much better (even after 3 toilet trips during the nite).so i have a busy day today need to do some shopping a wee bit housework and gonna get myself some nice bath stuff and foot creams so i can kill some nite time which is where im finding it hardest and go to bed with everyone else and not have the hour i like to myself when everyone else is tucked up that way the school sweets wont shout on me lol. anyway hope everyone is well and looking forward to there new week i plan on being able to to my first 100% honk tonight x x

Hi Purplekel,

i think you are doing brilliantly......a little bit of pampering.....me time is just the thing to do.
We can reward ourselves with lots of treats that do not involve food.
Can't wait to find out how your first week has gone.

Shaz x

Back