Hannah's Food Diary(:

hannahstar

So I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and I've lost 6 pounds since Friday :flirt2: {probably the two days of sole-sourcing saturday and sunday} so it's kind of spurred me on.

Anyway, I'm gonna start a food diary 'cos that's what everyone else is doing, and then you guys can maybe give me pointers as to when/if I'm going wrong.

TODAY

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal toast = 2.5 points
1 tbsp Philly light = 1 point
1 x small OJ. = 1 point

Lunch
Egg mayo sandwich on wholemeal bread = 4.5 points
3 slices thin ham = 1 point
1 x glass coke zero = 0 points
1 x WW choc pud = 3 points

Dinner (planning ahead)
BBQ Basted roast pork chop in bun (set recipe) = 6 points
Mixed steamed veg = 0 points

Anything else
2 x glasses Ribena = 3.5 points.

23/27

:eek:

looks good to me - wish i still had a few extras - i love ribena and would defo spend points on them if i had em.. will have to earn more through exercise :D

good luck with your weight loss :) will pop in and see how you do - what day do you OFFICIALLY WI? ;)

Friday! So let's pray I don't screw up and put it all back on. I don't know whether to really count this week - but I want to!

Question - how and when do points get reduced?

what do you mean by really count? :p

and your points go down when you enter a new stone bracket - e.g, if you're 17st 1 and you lose 2lbs, you're now in the 16st bracket so you lose a point :)

sometimes you dont feel ready to lose it.. i know i dont :D then again, been battling a long time to get down to my 22 points instead of 23 :p lol!

Aha I see - thanks for clearing that up! One more question - what can activity points count towards?

Sorry for asking newbie questions - it's just that I'm doing it online so I don't have anyone to talk to about it aside from you guys!

22/09/09

Breakfast

Woke up with ten minutes to go to get to lecture, so missed breakfast... Oops. I had an alarm on, I don't know what happened!

Lunch

Jacket potato
Tuna mayonnaise
Coke Zero

= 5.5 Points

Dinner

Weight Watchers Spinach & Ricotta Pasta
Bolognase Sauce
Little bit of low fat grated cheese

= 7 points

Extras

Cheese on toast (massive craving!)