Hannata's Exante Diary - 45 days remaining (29/07)

(((((Hugs)))))

Sounds like trying to get some more answers is worthwhile. Your questions are not pointless, and you are a human being deserving of care just as much as the next person. You're also taking very positive steps to address your excess weight so hopefully that will motivate healthcare professionals to support you in your efforts!

Constipation probably isn't helping either... Movicol has been recommended to me by other mins so am gonna check it out. Think I might also invest in some psyllium husks to add to shakes more routinely. Something to think about maybe if it persists?

Hope you have a good work out at the gym and that it helps to clear your head.

xx

still no toilet action... still no movement on the scales :(
I'm taking the pysllium husks too.

I haven't been 100% this week because I've been too ill to do so. Had 2 eggs most days this week, and I did have chips at the weekend too.. so this is pentinence I suppose :p Although I'd think by now the damage of the chips (on saturday) would have been evident, and be gone by now, and I'd be losing again. I've been drinking more coke zero than I should so i'm not sure if thats affecting my losses.. I dunno it just seems crazy that my weight is not budging.

I did go to the toilet in the end, but I still don't feel confident.

Has a cheese roll (like a sausage roll) earlier!! Dammit! Think I needed it though :( And on the plus side I don't think I feel hungry... nor do I want another.

Weigh ins tomorrow so we'll see what the craic is then... yay.... :(

I did go to the toilet in the end, but I still don't feel confident.

Has a cheese roll (like a sausage roll) earlier!! Dammit! Think I needed it though :( And on the plus side I don't think I feel hungry... nor do I want another.

Weigh ins tomorrow so we'll see what the craic is then... yay.... :(

You're doing really well Hanna, and you're only human so don't worry about the slips and just keep going - the weight has to shift with such a LCD. Hoping you get the results you deserve on the scales soon.

x

I had a mcds last night... sigh... it did make me feel better though lol..

scales still havent shifted, think they are frozen on 17 4.25 lol :p so my official loss is 1.75... bit pathetic, but I suppose that is....12.5 in 2 weeks. Heres hoping for next week to be a better one :)

I've worked out that I've got enough shakes n whatnot to do me until my holiday in sept, so I'm sticking with it til then, and after my holiday I've decided to go to CD, as I think I will need a change and some counsillor support. :)

Apart from the CDC support , what's your other reason for switching? Just curious as I was mulling things over between CD and Exante :rolleyes:

they do porridge (which I could basically live on lol), and I wanted to try some different soups too... I hate the exante soups

I hate the Exante soups too,I've never been a soup person really, but it was the porridge that nearly had me going to CD... I LOVE porridge, I used to live on the stuff, I'd quite happily have it all day :)

I do miss porridge :(

Back