Hannata's Exante Diary - 45 days remaining (29/07)

hey hanna, it seems not only are we a similar weight but we have similar time frames too, lol

im on my jollys in september so im going for 100% till i go, off for a week then full steam ahead to christmas, sadly since im a short ass i will be taking 3 days off for chrimbo and then back on till goal

sounds like your doing great hun, cant wait to hear how youve done this week after your weigh in

hey hanna, it seems not only are we a similar weight but we have similar time frames too, lol

im on my jollys in september so im going for 100% till i go, off for a week then full steam ahead to christmas, sadly since im a short ass i will be taking 3 days off for chrimbo and then back on till goal

sounds like your doing great hun, cant wait to hear how youve done this week after your weigh in

Very similar!!! I'm on the countdown til my holiday 52 days... I wasn't even looking forward to it until I started this TFR hahaha. 4 days of eating garbage... heaven. Then back on it again at least for a month... because I know if I do the first phase then say "right back to ww" it'll just get out of control again. I think its HIGHLY unlikely i'll lose 5 stone in 8 weeks to need to be going to maintenance lol

Unfortunately I'm built like a sh*tbrickhouse (as my irish relatives would say) so I'm not even sure how maintainable my loss will be :( I've got an identical frame to my mum who was only ever a size 16 at her skinniest (she was running like 40 miles a day or something insane) so you've probably got a size advantage over me even if you gots more to go... :p And you look taller than that in your fb pics! (also look fab but yes tall too :p)

Weigh in's tomorrow so we'll see how we go. I'm sure it will be good because I can say HAND ON HEART that I've done this thing 100% (except for cheeky bits of measured milk!!) and I'll update my losses tomorrow morning :D

I'm starting to feel okay though. Lot of stuff going on in my head that's not helping the diet. My demons keep telling me to eat something protein-y (you'll still be in ketooooo~!! shurrup evil demon!!!) but I know the minute I do i'll be like WANT MOAR.

Oh and I think I might even be able to squuuuueeeeeeeeeeze myself into a size 20 (only recently graduated down to a 22 lol) but I reckon that's only because I've got an empty belleh on my side.. XD

I've decided to bin my old clothes that I used to wear and just buy new stuff, not going back to the old me in any single way. NO MOAR EVANS CLOTHES even if I'll never be able to go to river island or whatever... i'll just be happy out of those horrible ill fitting granny clothes. Truth. 25 year old does not want granny clothes!!!

I've just noticed that you've dropped your bmi by like freakin 14 points... bloody hell!! Was that Exante or some other diet/healthy eating plan? xx

ohohoh I got some BL meal replacement bars and asdas own MRB today, convinced my mammy to take me up!! :D:D:D wooo.

Very similar!!! I'm on the countdown til my holiday 52 days... I wasn't even looking forward to it until I started this TFR hahaha. 4 days of eating garbage... heaven. Then back on it again at least for a month... because I know if I do the first phase then say "right back to ww" it'll just get out of control again. I think its HIGHLY unlikely i'll lose 5 stone in 8 weeks to need to be going to maintenance lol

Unfortunately I'm built like a sh*tbrickhouse (as my irish relatives would say) so I'm not even sure how maintainable my loss will be :( I've got an identical frame to my mum who was only ever a size 16 at her skinniest (she was running like 40 miles a day or something insane) so you've probably got a size advantage over me even if you gots more to go... :p And you look taller than that in your fb pics! (also look fab but yes tall too :p)

Weigh in's tomorrow so we'll see how we go. I'm sure it will be good because I can say HAND ON HEART that I've done this thing 100% (except for cheeky bits of measured milk!!) and I'll update my losses tomorrow morning :D

I'm starting to feel okay though. Lot of stuff going on in my head that's not helping the diet. My demons keep telling me to eat something protein-y (you'll still be in ketooooo~!! shurrup evil demon!!!) but I know the minute I do i'll be like WANT MOAR.

Oh and I think I might even be able to squuuuueeeeeeeeeeze myself into a size 20 (only recently graduated down to a 22 lol) but I reckon that's only because I've got an empty belleh on my side.. XD

I've decided to bin my old clothes that I used to wear and just buy new stuff, not going back to the old me in any single way. NO MOAR EVANS CLOTHES even if I'll never be able to go to river island or whatever... i'll just be happy out of those horrible ill fitting granny clothes. Truth. 25 year old does not want granny clothes!!!

I've just noticed that you've dropped your bmi by like freakin 14 points... bloody hell!! Was that Exante or some other diet/healthy eating plan? xx

ohohoh I got some BL meal replacement bars and asdas own MRB today, convinced my mammy to take me up!! :D:D:D wooo.

5 stone in 8 weeks would be magic wouldnt it, lol

by the time my holiday rolls round ill be begging for a sandwich, lol

i dont know what size ill be at goal, i was underweight as a young child but the weight piled on when i hit puberty (pcos) my mums always been a big lady too, i do know im alot narrower round the back and bigger in the boob area than my mum, tried putting my bra on her once when my older sis sent her to me in belfast minus a bra, couldnt get the thing to do up by a country mile so when i approach goal i think ill have to play it by ear as to how low i go

im usually sat down im my facebook pics, trust me im a short one, im not overweight as such, im just undertall lol

when i slim out of a size the bloody things go on ebay if there still in good nick or to charity. ive not shopped in evans for a long time now, there stuffs way too expensive for what it is. i get stuff from asda, tesco, matalan and new look to do me while im going down the scales

the weight i lost previously was on cambridge, i did get lower but i messed about for a while, changed due to the cost

woohoooo 10.75lbs off!!! Although the scales havent shifted in the slightest in the past few days...! Think it could be a bowel movement ready to go as I haven't been in the past few days.. Either that or I just need to wi ONCE a week.. That'll be hard.. haha

fantastic!

would be nice if the scales would do a nice steady drop but wheres the fun in that!

5 stone in 8 weeks would be magic wouldnt it, lol

by the time my holiday rolls round ill be begging for a sandwich, lol

i dont know what size ill be at goal, i was underweight as a young child but the weight piled on when i hit puberty (pcos) my mums always been a big lady too, i do know im alot narrower round the back and bigger in the boob area than my mum, tried putting my bra on her once when my older sis sent her to me in belfast minus a bra, couldnt get the thing to do up by a country mile so when i approach goal i think ill have to play it by ear as to how low i go

im usually sat down im my facebook pics, trust me im a short one, im not overweight as such, im just undertall lol

when i slim out of a size the bloody things go on ebay if there still in good nick or to charity. ive not shopped in evans for a long time now, there stuffs way too expensive for what it is. i get stuff from asda, tesco, matalan and new look to do me while im going down the scales

the weight i lost previously was on cambridge, i did get lower but i messed about for a while, changed due to the cost

Yeah its always hard to guess, and for all I could know, I might have taken some genetics from my dad too! Never been skinny so I never know!

I think I'm undertall too :p Would need to be like 6ft10 to be skinny hahah :D

fantastic!

would be nice if the scales would do a nice steady drop but wheres the fun in that!

Yeah its strange how these things work. Gonna have to be really strict with myself this week... take the batts out of the scales or put them out of reach!! Naughty scales! lol

Woohoo! :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

:D Thanks :D

--

I'm feeling great today... so weird. Not even hungry and any cravings are fleeting. I've got some bad arthritis in my knee today... cue some deep heat.... which has caused some insanely angry looking hives :p Not painful though... thank god. Maybe I'm just high on deep heat... lol

My bro used to get high on Tiger Balm (apparently a Deep Heat equivalent). He was very funny ;) He also got high off Vicks though when he was a toddler!

Woohoo at squishing into a 20. I think we're actually rather similar in our sizes/weights, despite you being a whole 6 inches taller than me!! I've migrated from a 24 to a 22, which are now getting on the big side. Scared to try my 20's though. I don't know why, but think i'll give it another week or so.

Agree totally about Evans clothes. I'm 25, too, and it was a NIGHTMARE trying to find half decent 'fasionable' stuff in there!! Spesh in the tiny branch we have locally! x

My bro used to get high on Tiger Balm (apparently a Deep Heat equivalent). He was very funny ;) He also got high off Vicks though when he was a toddler!

Woohoo at squishing into a 20. I think we're actually rather similar in our sizes/weights, despite you being a whole 6 inches taller than me!! I've migrated from a 24 to a 22, which are now getting on the big side. Scared to try my 20's though. I don't know why, but think i'll give it another week or so.

Agree totally about Evans clothes. I'm 25, too, and it was a NIGHTMARE trying to find half decent 'fasionable' stuff in there!! Spesh in the tiny branch we have locally! x

Yeah I freaking hate clothes full stop. I've such a big belleh that it takes ages ages ages to drop a size. Well i could fit up to the belleh section. I've got such a weird frame. Really tall, huge in the middle, and small legs/shoulders, normal boobs. Weirdo. XD

Well done on the huge loss Hannata!! :D

Thanks, well done to you too pencils ;)

woohooh good girl. We're all in it together! ^_^

I've got the gym today... I might try TS for today and see how I go. Scared the temptation will send me off wanting food again. I could try another pack...maybe. Might have a half pack RIGHT before I go (just had a whole one now) and have a 3rd, as well as a bar. See how I go...

Mentally I'm feeling fine. Not hungry in any shape or form...

my hip is hurting a little bit.. think the lack of calories isn't do my arthritis the power of good, hoping its just a phase that'll pass. Not in any pain, but a bit of discomfort. Just have to remember that this is a temporary thing, and what I do now will make so much more improvement, so its worth a bit of suffering now!!

oh and i got some pysillum husks today, took one earlier and it does help me feel full :) yay!

worst night out ever... never going out sober, and never being the driver. People just constantly changing their minds and expecting me to take them to this place and that. >_> Drunk people are really the worst. I'm not organising a night out again. Ever.

I ended up having chips... with red sauce. I think it was possibly the best thing I could've opted for after briefly seeing toasted sammiches and other really nice looking things.... I also had a pepsi.. I think it was a full sugar one but not too sure. Hard to tell with my tastebuds all funny with keto.

I'm not hungry today still, but not sure if ketosis is still here...

I don't feel too bad about having the chips really, as I had a hard gym session... I'm sure I worked them off and more. Maybe it'll give my metabolism a wee kick and it won't have done too much damage. Only the next few days will tell with ketosis.

i stepped on the scales - 17 st 4.5, really don't deserve that lol

Last edited:
Sober nights out are odd - but at least after the event you can have fun for days teasing them about their antics ;)

Chips and poss full fat pepsi not ideal but you're getting straight back on today so no biggie. Draw a line and onwards and downwards

You're doing so well - hang in there

xxx

I can't imagine going on a night out sober! I've always thought it would be a nightmare and you've just confirmed that! I actually think you did pretty well considering.

Slightly jealous that you got to have chips and went down 1.5 lbs lol :p

Back