Total Solution harry m's diary

Thanks tigs ;-)

Morning Everyone, its friday today stay strong and stay positive.We can do it, many more fridays will come to enjoy!!!Bring it on....

You sound so very positive. Have a good weekend. :)
Mere x

Thanks and same to you hun.

Hey guys, I've set myself a challenge. I am doing this feb challenge. If anyone is interested to join in. I want to lose 14lbs this month.Let me know if you're interested ;-) Wish me luck my lovely friends. Here I go....ee..

Hi Harry, happy birthday for Tuesday. Hope you have an amazing time, can't wait to hear what your kids have planned. I'm up for February challenge, ill be here for a few months yet :). :birthday:

Thanks Angel.i will add u to the challenge :)

Hi Angel I've added you for feb challenge. We are all going for 14lbs that's our task so I added 14lbs for you as well.if you want to change it just edit and change ur info.Good Luck Hun ;-)

Another 100% day....

I can do it,Bring it on....

Yes you can! :D
Mere x

14 is good for me Harry, we can so do this!

Thanks, Yes together we can do it :)

100% yaaaay.

Thanks Mandyw8, Today I will try to add some exercise with my 100% plan . yesterday I done zumba fitness for 20mins or so.And I absolutely loved it.
Received my birthday present early and so happy with it . Cannot wait to open it.its in a huge box and kids said open it on the day of your birthday. By the way its beautiful and classy dressing table.I m so happy.......Can't wait for tomorrow.Stay strong ladies we can do it.

Glad you enjoyed the Zumba I really must blow the dust off my copy and have a bash at it again. :D
Mere x

You must Mere, i absolutely loved it.it was my christmas present but i was too lazy to do it. i think i will do it everyday from now on.:character00116:

Right Harry,
Lets set ourselves the challenge of doing Zumba every day and see how long we can keep it up for! :D
Mere x

I m up for it ;-)

Back