Hazel's diary

1 lb off. 1 measly pound!!! Gutted. 2 weeks in and 1 lb. Grrrrr......

Very disappointed. Struggling today as not got much in and not planned very well.

Today's menu: Green

Breakfast - 2 alpen lights (HEB) Coffee with milk (HEA)

Lunch - Mug shot, 2 satsumas

Tea - lamb (HEB) tagine with cous cous. Tagine has a sauce in it and I have no idea of the syns but this is such a small amount as it is leftovers shared with my kids. As I am not having any syns I'll just say 10 to be safe.

Snack - egg fried rice, strawberries and pineapple

I only get about 15 mins for lunch at work so don't get time to eat much and didn't have anything in so I am starving now. :(

Last edited:
Menu today - Green

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (HEB) coffee Milk (HEA)

Lunch - mugshot, satsuma

Tea - Quorn Chilli and rice and 28g cheese (HEA)

6 walnut halves (HEB)

My dd made banana and blue berry muffins. Anyone want to guess at the syns? Not huge - just cupcake size. I'm going to say 10.

I am definitely not eating enough at lunchtimes. I am sooo hungry by end of the day. Going to take a baked potato in tomorrow I think and some of the quorn chilli leftovers.

Last edited:
Menu today - Green

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (HEB) coffee Milk (HEA)

Lunch - mugshot, satsuma

Tea - Quorn Chilli and rice and 28g cheese (HEA)

My dd made banana and blue berry muffins. Anyone want to guess at the syns? Not huge - just cupcake size. I'm going to say 10.

I am definitely not eating enough at lunchtimes. I am sooo hungry by end of the day. Going to take a baked potato in tomorrow I think and some of the quorn chilli leftovers.

You are not eating enough at lunch time try and take any left overs for lunch with fruit and yogurts that should keep you going, its about 10syns for the muffin hope they were lovely specially if your daughter made them, you are doing really well on the food keep it up, 1lb loss is a loss and its coming off. xx

Yup I knows it. I did take a yoghurt in today but forgot it was in the fridge at work!!! I have just nipped out to tesco and bought some jacket spuds. Friend at work pops hers in microwave in morning and then it only takes a couple mins in microwave to reheat it at work so going to try that with some leftover quorn chilli.

Today's Menu: Green

Breakfast - 2 alpen lights (HEB)

Lunch - left over quorn chilli and baked potato, Yoghurt and banana

Tea - Mash veg pizza with cheese (2xHEA)

HEB - Ham

SYNS - French Fancy - (5) choc gloop (1)

Last edited:
Hi all. I am in the High Peak - Glossop to be pecise! Yep very bad here last night. I was more worried about hubby going over the snake pass to sheffield though but he was fine. Just one tree blown over I think.

Just spent some time reading through my old food diary - wow was that depressing or what? For those of you who messaged me and supported me during that time - thank you soooo much - Jane, Keiragh, Ali, Tiny, Leanne, and others I remember. Just so you know, me and hubby are doing really well now. Things did get bad - very bad and then worse than bad but we walked it through. Now things are better than they have ever been. There is much power in forgiveness - although painful - but the wounds do heal.

Moving on, hopefully this diary will be a lot less depressing than the last one!

Today's menu -

Breakfast - went to Costa and had a skinny latte (HEA) and a choc tiffin (21.5) I had been saving up for this so it is accounted for.

Lunch - baked potato and quorn chilli

Tea - mash pizza ( HEB) n salad n mixed bean salad

might have krisprolls n babybels later (HEA + HEB)

choc gloop (1)

Not sure what I fancy eating today..... Feel a bit sick.

Looking back at that diary I noticed I had a really good weight loss so I don't understand why it is coming off slow again. I am trying to cut short my syns but not sure if that is the answer. Ahhh well, I will just plod on and see what happens.

Last edited:
Friday Menu - Green

Breakfast - blueberries and Total ff yoghurt

snack - 2 x alpen light bars (HEB)

Lunch - Mash pizza (HEA)

Tea - Ended up with a veggie curry from takeaway and a slice of salted caramel cheesecake. Syns?? I dont know - 10 for curry and 20 for cheesecake? That's my syns for the week then.

Need to think of HEBs to have today. Wanted to have something a bit different to usual.

Last edited:
Saturday - Red

Breakfast - yoghurt and blueberries

Lunch - WW sausages (1) on small brown roll (HEB)

Tea - was out at Wetherspoons so had skinny steak and salad - no dressing!

I am presuming that would be free as it's grilled and not cooked in oil.

Supper - latte (HEA) and 3 Krisprolls (HEB) and 1 babybel light (HEA)

Sunday - M2M

Breakfast - yoghurt and blueberries

Lunch - was out so had chargrilled chicken and salad - no dressing - Again I am guessing this is free as its grilled.

Tea - spring greens and linguine (HEB for olive oil HEA for parmesan)

Snacks - 2 alpen light bars (HEB)

Struggled today as we were out and i really didn't want to have bloomin salad again but it was quite nice actually. It is weigh in tomorrow so will see how I have got on this week. If I haven't lost again then I'll be making appointment with docs for thyroid test. Feeling pretty low and miserable and missing chocolate and crisps lol.

Don't feel down hazel. Salad is the best thing to have Day before weigh in.
Tomorrow after weigh in give yourself a break and have some chocolate else it will keep playing on your mind.
Don't get down tomoro is another Day. Do you go to class? Maybe ask your leader to look at your diary.
I know you have done sw before so you know what your doing so don't want to give you advice when you know what your doing. X x

1lb off. Boohoo! I know its a loss but such a slow loss. That's 2lb in the first 3 weeks and I have been doing it to the letter as well. Oh well. Just carry on I suppose. I have a couple of things on this week where I'll be eating at events where I don't get to choose what I have and so am hoping that they will be reasonably healthy. I'll have to have another low syn week to try and make up for it.

Actually just want to check... sugar free vimto? Free?

Yep about the vimto.
I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you.
Do you think your eating enough or having enough super free.?

Back