Hazel's diary

I weigh in on Monday mornings officially but I have been weighing every day just to see if there is a pattern but everyday is the same. Maintain maintain, maintain!

Step away from the scales. I used to be like this and kept seeing the same number then the last day before weigh in, I'd lose a few pounds overnight so now I just stick to once a week as the scales can really effect you. Not long til weigh in for ypu then, are you looking forward to it?

Well hopefully if I have no syns today or Sunday then that should cover me for Saturday. So in theory I should lose weight and all will be well. I think I am just disappointed with the really slow losses this time. I'll be okay and it has to kick in soon, surely??

Well hopefully if I have no syns today or Sunday then that should cover me for Saturday. So in theory I should lose weight and all will be well. I think I am just disappointed with the really slow losses this time. I'll be okay and it has to kick in soon, surely??

It will. Just be totally sure you are corning every little thing that passes those lips! !! X

Well today wasn't so bad actually. The lunch provided was a cheese and chutney wholemeal wrap, apple, bag of those sunbites??? and some Lindt chocolate. I resisted the danish pastries and stuck to soft drinks. Tonight I am having King Prawns in ginger and spring onion and boiled rice which I know is reasonably low. I will start back on prper plan tomorrow but don't think I have blown it today.

Hi Hazel here is the red pepper soup

Red pepper soup

1 x red pepper
1 tin of tomatoes
1 tin of baked beans
1 onion
2 carrots or tin of carrots
1 oxo cube
1 stock cube

Put everything into a pan ora soup blender bring to boil, then simmer till pepper, onions and carrots aresoft, then once cooked put into a blender until smooth. xx

Thanks Jane. I will give it a go this week. I didn't realise there were beans in it.

Well today I got a nice surprise. I stepped on the scales - official weigh day not till tomorrow - and I have lost and am now in the 11s! Everyday I kept weighing just to see if there was a pattern but it got stuck on 12 - 0 - 3/4s! Grrrr. So was very pleased with it today as it showed 11 - 13 but will wait till tomorrow to see what it is officially. I am quite happy with it staying the same everyday then changing at the last day or so as it means my weight is sort of stabilising and not yoyoing about.

Today's menu: red

Breakfast - none - mug of hot Vimto

Lunch - tuna melt (2 slices bread HEB 28g cheese HEA) 1 syn for mayo

Tea - Spag bol - ( 100g weight wholemeal spaghetti HEB 28g cheese HEA)

supper - mushroom soup

Goodness when I came to weigh the pasta, I forgot just how little you can have as a HEB on a red day! I should have gone EE maybe but just don't have enough SF in.

Last edited:
Hi Hazel here is the red pepper soup

Red pepper soup

1 x red pepper
1 tin of tomatoes
1 tin of baked beans
1 onion
2 carrots or tin of carrots
1 oxo cube
1 stock cube

Put everything into a pan ora soup blender bring to boil, then simmer till pepper, onions and carrots aresoft, then once cooked put into a blender until smooth. xx

I'm pinching this :)

Arggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I am gutted. Got on the scales this morning and it says 12 - 0 - 1/4!!!!!!!!!!!! Whattttttt!!!!! So in effect it means I have maintained this week and not lost as I had previously thought. Now why on earth is this not working for me????? It is doing my head in. Seriously.

Today's menu (for what it's worth!)

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (HEB)
Lunch - baked spud with v low fat cottage cheese, apple, banana
Tea - lentil bolognese
mango blueberries
2 slices toast (heb) with marmite
milky coffee (hea)

Syns - crunchie - 9 Quavers - 4.5 = 13.5

So close to blowing this diet now. V frustrated.

Last edited:
Subscribing

Today's menu :

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (HEB)

Lunch - leftover lentil bolognese n spaghetti, apple, banana, tangerine

Tea - Not sure yet as we're going to Wetherspoons - Might try that sweet chilli noodles or go for the 5 bean chilli again.
ETA Sweet chilli noodles rock! Only 1 syn as well. Wowweeeeee. It has inspired me to make a stir fry noodly thing.

Muller light

On the up side, I did weigh myself again this morning and the scales have said 11.13.1/4 so it IS slowly very slowly going down the right way. I will keep checking this to see if there's a pattern. Maybe I should change my weigh in day.

Last edited:
Back