Hazel's diary

Sorry for all the typing errors, predictive txt is annoying, I will try to scan for errors more thouraly.

Hi Hazel have you changed your wi days now to Wednesday xx

Well its a funny thing.... Last week I weigheed every day to see if there was a pattern and it got stuck on the same weight for days and didn't move till the last day. This week it has been jumping up and down so this morning I weighed and I put that pound back on!!! I think I will do Wednesday as my official weigh in. I was really good last night and had my veggie jalfrezi and only had 1 popadom.

Today's menu M2M

Breakfast - really rubbish but had 2 of those kellogg's nutrigrain breakfast biscuits. (HEB) Latte (HEA)

Lunch - 75g Philli light (HEA) 4 Ryvita (HEB) 2 slices ham, cucumber and baby plum toms

Tea - Quorn bolognese

Fruit roulade (1)

Last edited:
Today's menu M2M

Breakfast - really rubbish but had 2 of those kellogg's nutrigrain breakfast biscuits. (HEB) Latte (HEA)

Lunch - 75g Philli light (HEA) 4 Ryvita (HEB) 2 slices ham, cucumber and baby plum toms

Tea - Quorn bolognese

Fruit roulade (1)

Remind me how mix to match works again hun x

M2M is 3 meals a day either red or green then superfree in between as snacks like fruit and yoghurt etc... You can have 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs. So you could have a green breakfast and red lunch and green tea or red breakfast and green lunch and red tea. You can use any 2 HEBs on either of the plans. Just ask if I have missed anything out hun. x

M2M is 3 meals a day either red or green then superfree in between as snacks like fruit and yoghurt etc... You can have 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs. So you could have a green breakfast and red lunch and green tea or red breakfast and green lunch and red tea. You can use any 2 HEBs on either of the plans. Just ask if I have missed anything out hun. x

I like that Hazel I forgot about M2M, think I need to read my books again, are you going to try it out or are you on it now. xx

I like that Hazel I forgot about M2M, think I need to read my books again, are you going to try it out or are you on it now. xx
I do M2M a fair few days I think. I do it more than EE. The rest of the days are mainly green with an odd red thrown in for good measure. I like it on a weekend so I can have a bacon, sausage and egg fry up as breakfast then have a green meal for lunch and a red or green for tea. Good for if you're going out.

Today's menu: Green

Breakfast - two alpen lights (HEB)

Lunch - leftover quorn pasta bolognese

Tea - Wetherspoons I think so I will have that sweet chilli noodle dish at only 1 syn.

Need a (HEB and HEA) Might have crackers and cheese later. 75g phili light and crackers either 3 pagen crisprolls or ryvitas

Supper - sweet potato chips and yoghurt dip - oh my! I forgot how good these are. All sweet and almost caramelised.

Weight dropped a pound again today so it's 11.11 again! Maybe next week it will bounce around 11.10!

I have a couple of things on this week so have to be extra careful with my syns.

Last edited:
No its not EE. It is either red meal or green meals . You can't mix the red and green plan together like on EE. Say for example you had a big plate of pasta - that would be a green meal. Now you can have your allowance of chicken as a HEB on that plate if you want like on a green plan but you would need to weigh it. So it is like following the red or green plan just for each individual meal.

Have a look at some of my M2M days for the menus to give you an idea.

I like the sound of this - I had never heard of M2M before. Thank you for sharing this Hazel.

H xx

So so hungry tonight! Might be cos I am due on any day???? Anyway, had some sweet potatoes and thought that chips would be better than crisps so I popped them in the oven. I completely forgot how nice these are especially when you cook them till they are going a bit black! Almost caramelised. I think these will be a regular on my green days now.

They are brilliant also i cut them into small cubes like maybe the size of a plum , then I mix a bit of honey ( say two teaspoons) and a bit of hot water just a bit to make it more liquidised and pour on top of the sweet potatoes but it works better with butternut squash.. Then put in oven and wow it's even more caraalised

Back