Healthy Eating Diary again, updated

Today:

breakfast - 2 slices stoneground toasted bread with scraping of butter and some marmalade
Lunch - tuna sandwith with a little mayo
Dinner - roasted veg in a little olive oil and salmon fillet
Snacks - sundried banana slices - deli topped focaccia slice from my graze box & some choc nuts and raisins

Hi again Poppy... first time on here since July, just browsing.. yeah, I did the Harcombe Thingy Diet.. ( Didnt I go on about it ! ) then realised, that I WANTED TO EAT WHAT I WANTED TO EAT ! so, now, I just psyche myself up when my pants are tight and I dont want to be buying more, and I think, RIGHT.. THATS ITTT! ( doesnt work all the time.) I just eat what I think is good to eat and what I enjoy, and try ( mainly) to keep to it..

I 've been reading on other threads about how people keep to the Harcombe, and dont eat sweet sugary things.. Well.. I dont like the discipline of that.. I dont eat sweet sugary things anyway, but theres times when I want to,.. so I damned well DO !
Anyway.. just to say, I think we' ll all do our own thing and get on top of it in our own sweet way. Good luck as always.. And, only trampoline if you still like it, not because you feel that you have to.

Enjoy yourself..I'm off for a bowl of stew now.. catch yer later..

Back