NikolaLuigi

What does everyone use their hex B on each day? When I'm at work I usually use it for a sandwich as it's easiest, but at weekends I struggle to use it and often have just a slice or two of toast to use it up! Apart from Alpen bars, has anyone got other Hex B suggestions? Can I use weetabix or porridge at all?

Hi. I've just spotted this post! I'm no expert, I'm similar to you in that I just use mine for a sandwich but it can also be used for breakfast cereals, porridge oats and, I *think* tinned fruit. There must be other things too. Maybe someone more in the know could help? ?

I've restarted from home because fitting in group whilst working nights has proved impossible for me. I use it for cereal. I have crunchy bran, orange muller light and add strawberries and a banana. Tasty and filling.

It can be used for some tinned soups to ryvita scan bran lots more things than just bread I never struggle to use my b lol

I'm trying a different B every day this week!

Mon - Kingsmill Crustless Wholemeal (3 slices)
Tues - Scan Bran x5
Weds - 2x Alpen Light
Thurs - 35 pistachios
Fri - Tin of Baxters chicken broth soup
Sat - 60g dried apricots
Sun - 225g baked apple filled with 1tbsp mincemeat

I use the kings mill crust less wholemeal bread. I have a 3 slice sandwich with laughing cow light triangles, red onion, salmon and coriander. So delicious and the bread is ever so soft and tasty, completely opposite to hovis nimble. It is my new store cupboard staple!

I didn't know the crustless one was 3 slices, I have been using 2! I feel cheated now haha:p

I use the kings mill crust less wholemeal bread. I have a 3 slice sandwich with laughing cow light triangles, red onion, salmon and coriander. So delicious and the bread is ever so soft and tasty, completely opposite to hovis nimble. It is my new store cupboard staple!
hello :) could I please ask - what size loaf is the kingsmill crustless ? I ve enjoyed 2 slices per day of Hovis wholemeal 400gloaf - but if you re enjoying 3 slices of your loaf, I'd like to try it :) My bread gets toasted and a tin of pilchards in tomato sauce slapped on it. Imagine another slice to mop up the sauce - Yumm :)

it is a 400g loaf
I ve just had another search on SW site DD - thanks for clarifying and I was searching crustless not No crust so I have now found it with your guidance :) Thank you - I get it now - 3 slices would be 6 syns if eaten that way but can be a HE with no syn used :) Oh Lord - 6 slices a day if I want to - as I m on EESP for a weeki might not eat all those but just wait till my body settles down...... butty, butty, butty!!!!! :):) xx

I am using my hexB's at the moment for the Ryvita sweet onion crispbreads! They come in foil packs of 4 - 3 can used as your hexB and I syn the other for 2 syns. I have this with the light Philly cheese pots, you can have two of those for hexA and it's the perfect amount for 4 Ryvitas! I usually make up an onion, pepper, tomato and chilli salad, and have that on top of the Ryvitas. Or sometimes just ham. I find the salad a good way to get speed foods into my day!

I am using my hexB's at the moment for the Ryvita sweet onion crispbreads! They come in foil packs of 4 - 3 can used as your hexB and I syn the other for 2 syns. I have this with the light Philly cheese pots, you can have two of those for hexA and it's the perfect amount for 4 Ryvitas! I usually make up an onion, pepper, tomato and chilli salad, and have that on top of the Ryvitas. Or sometimes just ham. I find the salad a good way to get speed foods into my day!
Hi, I was just wondering where you get your Philly pots from? I can't seem to find them and end up having to get the actual tub of Philly light and having to weigh it out all the time which is a pain!

Back