Heliotrope's weight loss chronicle.

heliotrope

Hello everyone :wavey:

Welcome to my diary thread! I'm going to use this to keep my spirits up and as a way to stay accountable for my actions. I think I'll be less likely to mess up if I have to come on here and reveal it to all of MiniMins! I'm starting 100% on Slim and Save (Simplicity - four packs a day) on Wednesday 23 October. I placed my first order today and I can't wait to start.

Once I'm allowed to post photos I think I'll post photos of the Slim and Save packs I'm having, one thing that put me off a bit before I decided to take the plunge was not really knowing what to expect from them!

I'm going to have 'Weigh in Wednesdays' where hopefully I can celebrate getting closer to my goal :happy036:

Hello!
Welcome to s+s.
I'm sure you'll be fine, there's lots of variety - and the recipe thread helps come up with some genius creations with the packs!!
Have you done a vlcd before?
If not just take it literally hour by hour on the first few days. Distract yourself loads and make use of these forums ;)
Welcome aboard!! Xx

Hi Heliotrope,
I've just decided to give S&S a go - just ordered a weeks pack for now to see if it's palatable before I fork out loads of dosh but really keen to have a go. Went from 18 stone 8 to 14 stone a couple of years back (Slimming World and WW) and have stayed fairly constant since then going up and down between 14-15 stone. but now need to make a concerted effort to shift another 4 stone (or more!!) If I can get to about 10 stone 7 then I'll be happy. I'm 14st 10lb now.
Good luck to both of us xx

Back