Hello All :-)

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hi everybody

Just got back from Florida which is why I haven't been on for weeks!

Didn't want to post I was going away as the house was empty but we are back now and had a wonderful time!! Weather was gorgeous and was a great holiday, in fact the best one ever!!

In terms of NLP then apologies to everyone who has mailed me as I haven't had access to my mail, I am currently working on something I will share with you all when it is done but for now trust me it isn't forgotten!

So anyway how is everyone!! Whats the gossip!! What's been happening in Lost and Hereos and how the hell did Boris Johnson become mayor?

Mike

Hi everybody

Just got back from Florida which is why I haven't been on for weeks!

Didn't want to post I was going away as the house was empty but we are back now and had a wonderful time!! Weather was gorgeous and was a great holiday, in fact the best one ever!!

In terms of NLP then apologies to everyone who has mailed me as I haven't had access to my mail, I am currently working on something I will share with you all when it is done but for now trust me it isn't forgotten!

So anyway how is everyone!! Whats the gossip!! What's been happening in Lost and Hereos and how the hell did Boris Johnson become mayor?

Mike

Here here.....how did Boris do it:confused: Over 1 million votes I think Mike :eek::eek::eek:

Welcome back, glad you had a fab time!

Gxx

Oh wow look at your photo!!!

Sitting on Sandies sofa typing this and was talking about you earlier.

You look amazing!!!

Mike

Thanks Mike, thought my ears were burning! How is the lovely Sandy?

Had my face lasered today so there is another pic floating around that isn't quite so flattering!!

Holiday pics please!

Hi Mike,

Your ears should have been burning on your holiday - have had several people tell me you are the man to sort me out!!

Any ideas for weight loss surgeons in Norfolk?? (and if it works for tt later on!!)

Hope you don't mind

Ali:confused:

Hiya Allie

The guy who "did me" has retired but couldn't recommend anyway to be honest. I have heard good things about the BUPA in Norwich?

Mike

Thank-you!!!

I see my GP later this month and will see if he will refer me.

Hope you had a fabby time in sunny Florida!:)

Pickies

Ok the first photo is me back in April 2005 when I was around the 27 stone mark.

I started on the diet in the September at around 25 stone.

The 2nd photo is me in April 2006 when I first finished the diet weighing in at just under 14 stone.

The 3rd photo is me in April 2008 (last Thursday!!) weighing in at just under 14 stone.

Diets do work :)

Mike

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 157
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 156
  • After2.jpg
    After2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 227
You look great and must feel so much better! Congratulations:cool:

hi gorgeous
oh my god what a difference in you, its amazing your photos are brill you must be so chuffed with yourself, that's it i'm defo sticking with this LT
thanks for the inspiration

Love it Mike, such an inspiration to everyone and great to see your little boy growing up too!

Gx

sorry i meant porgeous but my god how did you manage to stay so focussed

I have a photo with Emily in it as well, let me post it up as she wanted in on the action!!

Mike

hi
i'm a newbie but i feel really upbeat now looking at yours and porgeous' piccies. i've only lost 16lb but now i feel i can succeed at this LT

Mike welcome back!!!!

Thise photo's are great!!!!

nas x

Pickie of Emily!

One little princess daughter who wanted in on the photo!!

Mike

Attachments

• After3Emily.jpg
    After3Emily.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 66
Back