hello and advice please

well i am plodding along, 1lb off so slow and steady, much as i would like it to be coming off quicker, butat the end of the day a pounds a pound.

Thats the spirit, I hope I can come as far as ya have!! Well done

hey, well done.
1lb a week is a lot of pounds over a few months. at least its a loss.
i have managed to stick with it today and im so happy and now i just need to make sure i stay like this for the rest of the week.
well done again
x

thank you both.

hey fb
managed day 2 of starting over. and know that i will finally have a loss this week. Just gotta keep going. One day at a time.
Hope its going well
x

it is going well, have just got a dress from a poster on the slimming world thread, lovely green one with a bow hope it will do for my works christmas dinner, it is a size 16.

of course it will be perfect - might even need taking in by xmas!!!!!
another day successfully completed with small portions
my prob is that in eves when i start - i cant stop eating. so have had to really control it
its working
hope your dress arives soon
x

i need a pair of navy trousers for work and a friend in work called into primark to get me a pair, asked for a size 14, guess what too big so she is getting them changed to a 12, now i am worried the dress maybe too big by christmas.

Last edited:
wow!! but surely it makes you feel good??!!! will u be able to return the dress if doesnt fit?
i think its different with trousers . With a dress sometimes it depends on how ur chest is shaped also and no matter how much you lose, you may stay slightly bigger on top. So dont worry - just wait and see.
Managed another day of being good. So glad
Cant wait till manage 7 days.
Take care
x

the girl is giving the dress away, will just be paying postage so if it is too big i will just offer it up again to someone else.

thats not too bad then and if doesnt fit then how brill will you feel!!!
good luck for the weekend and thanks for support - really helped these past few days
x

the size 12 trews are a brill fit, left them up to my mums today for her to turn up as i am only a shortee.

excellent!! go you!! size 12 bottoms!!!
yay
x

got myself a nice pair of black short boots today in peacock , so goodbye skirts, hello skinny trews and heeled boots for work.. timed it well as it is getting very cool these days, (omg i am sounding like an old lady talking about the weather)

heres me with blanket round my shoulders and im in my late twenties!!!!
what are trews? sorry for ignorance.
you deserve it, youve done so well.
x

sorry sabina i just could not be bothered to type trousers, i did not know if i could spell it correctly.

trew - never heard that before...lol. we say pants or keks...lol
im weighing in tomorrow morning as re-started last monday if you remember. will let you knwo how i do.
bye

unless it goes horribly wrong tonite i can not see why there will not be 2lbs or more off for you tomorrow weigh in.

hi fb
so pleased. Just weighed in at 11 stone 9. Yeah!!!
Was a bit worried as made the mistake of having 2 choc biccies yesterday night but then the tub was too close so think I actually ended up having another 5!!! so thought id ruined it all - but clearly hadnt. I am so pleased with the loss my oonly worry is that i dont put it all back on so heres to week 2 of really controlled eating.
Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow
going to attepmt to change my ticker as not done it for a while!!!
sabina x

excellent:party0038:, told you you could do it, only 2 more lbs and you will have met your 2nd goal. fingers crossed that i make my first goal and to do that i need at least 1lb off.

oh wow - so hopefully both of us can aim for our mini goals next week!!! excited now.
good luck as u may reach ur goal at tomorrows weigh in!!!!
x

Back